MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
exactly like this. They’re also self promoting opportunists looking for freebies & sponcon opportunities, maybe a book deal, they don’t actually give a tit about women’s / children’s / family issues. Else they wouldn’t have the bleeping Fagan of Ramsgate on their podcast!
Fagan of Ramsgate! 😂😂😂 Come on Si, let’s have an Oliver themed Tiktok special!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think the women behind the podcast are intelligent enough to have a thoughtful, open minded conversation about why it’s a problem that a man refers to his wife and daughters as vaginas. So they’re buttoning is off and ‘sending love’ 🤤🤤🤤 give me bleeping strength!
Or, “I’m sorry this one wasn’t for you, but please do tune in again next week.” The desperation. Errr no thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or, “I’m sorry this one wasn’t for you, but please do tune in again next week.” The desperation. Errr no thanks.
They appear to be pretty dim. Who listens to this stuff? I literally do not know a single person, friends or otherwise, that would tune in to listen to such banal witterings. I’m so bored and perplexed by these people trying to make some sort of celebrity career out of being a parent 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The kid has his eyes and facial bone structure. Different nose & mouth. Fuckin’ identical 🙄

Reactions: 5
Aside from, y’know calling his children ‘vaginas’ and his 9yo a flirt who can hold a gaze, there are parts of the podcast where he sounds almost like a normal dad. Protective, caring, good values. Then you remember that the parent community of Instagram know where those children live, their dates of birth, their schools, their quirks/naughtiness, and the ins and outs of their parents’ lives (from vasectomies to periods and abortions). Hardly selling the whole protection thing in real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Being an older woman who brought up 5 children in the good old days before mobile phones, social media and Instagram, I’m completely baffled as to how someone can make a career about parenting as if they are some kind of experts.
We’re all winging it and in the process are doing the best we can. I’ve watched the rise and fall of these unbearable couple and can honestly say their behaviour is beyond appalling.
I’ve always lived by the mantra “be kind to people on the way up because you may need them on the way down”
Shame on them because karma is a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Is there such a thing as perverts who 'hide' by being in plain sight? (Does that make sense?)
Obviously there is. Jimmy Saville.

But you are going OTT here, FOD is not a perv, he's an unreconstructed idiot with deep-set prejudices about women. So deep-set he can't see them or realise that all the genital chat and awful stereotyping gives him away.

Reactions: 29
Being an older woman who brought up 5 children in the good old days before mobile phones, social media and Instagram, I’m completely baffled as to how someone can make a career about parenting as if they are some kind of experts.
We’re all winging it and in the process are doing the best we can. I’ve watched the rise and fall of these unbearable couple and can honestly say their behaviour is beyond appalling.
I’ve always lived by the mantra “be kind to people on the way up because you may need them on the way down”
Shame on them because karma is a witch.
I love this and agree with it all. There would never have been any of this MamaHun crap if it weren’t for social media and specifically Instagram. And the SODS epitomise the very worst of it.

Reactions: 10
He’s being such a dick at present that I can’t keep up with the threads!

Is it just me or does his head look weirdly small in that pic with the mama women (who are now probably deeply regretting using him!)

And even the artist on the sketch a few pages back managed to get the smug Nigel farage face right!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But you are going OTT here, FOD is not a perv, he's an unreconstructed idiot with deep-set prejudices about women.
OK. I have found some of the stuff lately to be at least borderline perverted and it seems to be escalating. Maybe I need to step back.

Reactions: 5
He’s being such a dick at present that I can’t keep up with the threads!

Is it just me or does his head look weirdly small in that pic with the mama women (who are now probably deeply regretting using him!)

And even the artist on the sketch a few pages back managed to get the smug Nigel farage face right!
I think that unflattering sweatshirt he is wearing makes his head look out of proportion.

Reactions: 1
Can't sleep properly so came here for another read back as miss loads due to work.

Simon/Slymon/Lord Salad.... seriously, turn the bleeping WiFi off. Get rid of the laptops. Ditch the smartphone. Buy a (#AD 😝) Nokia 3310. It has snake on it. Snake is a game where a make believe slithering worm type thing greedily gobbles up anything in its face whilst making annoying noises in an attempt to get so huge and fill the screen it's on with nothing but itself.
I rest my case 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.