MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've spent the last ten mins catching up on thread #21 but in a huge panic that I may have been banned when I couldn't respond to any posts. It took me a little while to realise the thread had expired 🤦🏻‍♀️ this one has moved so fast!

I haven't checked out Lord 🥗's instagross page or listened to the podcast so only know bits of both from reading here but in a house full of vaginas, or however disgustingly he put it, he is the biggest bleep of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not listened to the podcast because I’d rather stick pins in my eyes - but does he mention at all the fact they have nannies? Or have the nannies had to go now they aren’t getting everything #gifted ?
From what everyone has been posting it sounds like he’s taking credit for everything?

Reactions: 9
She's going to look even more like a 80s/90s Gail from Corrie being a girl and all 😭
does anyone else remember the way Gail used to blink? She’d do 3 at a time then wait ages for the next blink. Me and my siblings used to copy it and cackle, looking back I hope she’s okay and there wasn’t anything wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they have nannies too. Clemmie’s on holiday, he’s in London podcasting, Gan Gan is also on holiday so who is looking after the four girls (see Simon, they’re GIRLS, not genitalia)?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is the spit of his father. Pictures available on his maw maw’s Instagram account. I don’t see his looks being fortuitous for his children.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does anyone else remember the way Gail used to blink? She’d do 3 at a time then wait ages for the next blink. Me and my siblings used to copy it and cackle, looking back I hope she’s okay and there wasn’t anything wrong
Hah no I don't remember that. I just remember thinking she looked a bit like a tortoise

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh just looked at the responses to the negative posts under the grid post on that podcast and they're almost condescendingly saccharin sweet as if to say 'you're wrong but I don't want to lose you as a follower so I wont argue' "sending love"....get lost 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Urgh just looked at the responses to the negative posts under the grid post on that podcast and they're almost condescendingly saccharin sweet as if to say 'you're wrong but I don't want to lose you as a follower so I wont argue' "sending love"....get lost 🙄
I don’t think the women behind the podcast are intelligent enough to have a thoughtful, open minded conversation about why it’s a problem that a man refers to his wife and daughters as vaginas. So they’re buttoning is off and ‘sending love’ 🤤🤤🤤 give me bleeping strength!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think the women behind the podcast are intelligent enough to have a thoughtful, open minded conversation about why it’s a problem that a man refers to his wife and daughters as vaginas. So they’re buttoning is off and ‘sending love’ 🤤🤤🤤 give me bleeping strength!
We obviously don't have enough love in our lives if we are daring to question a misogynistic man child biting his kids for likes 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jfc, that genetics video! I would be appalled if my dad did this to me and put it out on the internet for all eternity. He has zero respect for his children.

Reactions: 10
We obviously don't have enough love in our lives if we are daring to question a misogynistic man child biting his kids for likes 🤨
FOD exists for women like this and because of women like this. I don’t know who is worse, him or them...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
exactly like this. They’re also self promoting opportunists looking for freebies & sponcon opportunities, maybe a book deal, they don’t actually give a tit about women’s / children’s / family issues. Else they wouldn’t have the bleeping Fagan of Ramsgate on their podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.