MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?
I reported it too but I can still see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
‘Just found a box of old photos’
Translation: I’ve spent the day feverishly rooting through boxes in the loft for endearingly amusing photos of me in my youth.
‘Oh, Simon, you suit being a blonde’
Bargain basement Eminem

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘Just found a box of old photos’
Translation: I’ve spent the day feverishly rooting through boxes in the loft for endearingly amusing photos of me in my youth.
‘Oh, Simon, you suit being a blonde’
Bargain basement Eminem
100% this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what’s the betting he’d just pulled out a clump of his own hair trying to think of ‘content’ when the light bulb went on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also whilst mooching about on the ‘Gram I found this.
I wonder if the artist was commissioned BA (B
CFBAE376-5F18-4E36-91B7-AA582B103D9C.jpeg
efore Alice) and was expecting a show off on MoD account to get more likes and business.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It's lot of time well wasted for the artist, unless Slymon thanked on IG stories that I didn't see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
what’s the betting he’d just pulled out a clump of his own hair trying to think of ‘content’ when the light bulb went on
I wouldn’t be that bothered by a four year old cutting their hair, but I think teenagers (or thereabouts) cutting their own hair is a possible sign of mental distress.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the podcast he said Clemmie's away for 10 days so that's why he's so knackered. Whatever we think of him, I think it's pretty cool that he has enabled Clemmie to get 10 days away kid free. He's probably got the time off work to look after them and make it easier, that's probably what we'd do...But 10 days is suuuuhuch a long time on your own with the kids if you're not used to it.

Reactions: 13
That artist really got the essence of MOD - wearing a uniform with an NHS badge with nails robe and wearing jewellery!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gan Gan Judith is posting from Zanzibar - no pics of Clammie, but there is one pic of her other two offspring.

Reactions: 7
Well h
On the podcast he said Clemmie's away for 10 days so that's why he's so knackered. Whatever we think of him, I think it's pretty cool that he has enabled Clemmie to get 10 days away kid free. He's probably got the time off work to look after them and make it easier, that's probably what we'd do...But 10 days is suuuuhuch a long time on your own with the kids if you're not used to it.
Well he said loud and clear that he is the one that’s hone the most, spends the most time with all kids, does the school runs while his wife is out, so he may not have had too much more to do than he normally does. He also recorded the podcast earlier in the week so obviously had some help in the house while he was in London recording it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really ought to give the artist a shout out, it's never a good look when your giving yourself the shout out! So they're still getting the freebies and podcasts requests then!?!
Not “proper” freebies he’s used to, I have constantly been surprised that small indie brands don’t take this chance to get in touch tbh? Like Etsy sellers and the like, especially the slightly naff mass produced print ones (it’s up their street with their Ikea style home too) who make a v good margin so can afford to give it away & maybe even pay a fee?

also look at the podcast host’s replies to valid comments, they couldn’t counter any of the very valid points being raised so I think they’re hardly discerning. They just want to rise their profile piggy backing on any one that’ll bother

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.