MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but wasn’t the point of his god awful post yesterday? Didn’t it refer to the fact one of his daughters has cut her hair. I took from that story that he was doing his 24 hour delay thing again and that’s was him videoing the aftermath? The girl in the background sounded like the eldest when she said “what?”. Or am I completely missing the point and this is twin hair disaster? 🤷‍♀️
It’s like he’s dragging out yesterday’s post for more lolz, without remembering what he posted.

Reactions: 8
It’s like he’s dragging out yesterday’s post for more lolz, without remembering what he posted.
Ok so I read it right and he’s posting at 3.30 for the trailer girls?

Also he’s now posting photos of himself looking like a grade A twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have been looking at all the pics of Motherpukkas book launch, absolutely no Clemmie. Can you imagine the mood if she walked in there? She must sit at home looking at events like that thinking ‘I would have been there’. No goodie bags for sneaky little racists.
Isn’t Clemmie meant to be in Tanzania with her family this week?

Eeek! Bountymargate has posted again...clearly explaining that the steps down to the FODs (now) en-suite was a dressing room with “loads of rails for clothes” 😬 direct hit at FOD Saying there were scaffold Poles for clothes. And stated it used to be a kitchen (they used while living up there while the Reno was being done) before they made it into a dressing room! Hardly the “cold and damp” boxroom where every wall was crumbling 🤭😱
Go reno lady 💪

Reactions: 40
The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?

Reactions: 3
Still there for me, that photo creeps me out there's something that seems so sinister about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have been looking at all the pics of Motherpukkas book launch, absolutely no Clemmie. Can you imagine the mood if she walked in there? She must sit at home looking at events like that thinking ‘I would have been there’. No goodie bags for sneaky little racists.
Even budget clemmie made it, being sooooo proud of MP #womensupportingwomen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeek! Bountymargate has posted again...clearly explaining that the steps down to the FODs (now) en-suite was a dressing room with “loads of rails for clothes” 😬 direct hit at FOD Saying there were scaffold Poles for clothes. And stated it used to be a kitchen (they used while living up there while the Reno was being done) before they made it into a dressing room! Hardly the “cold and damp” boxroom where every wall was crumbling 🤭😱
Go reno lady 💪
I saw this earlier-loving it 👊🏻👍🏻

• Heart
The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?
Removed from your view.

Loving Bountymargate on insta. The house was beautiful before it was turned into the house that Instagram paid for. Now it just looks like a place that was designed to be the setting for aspirational ads, a destiny it will never fulfil thanks to Alicegate. Oh well, FOD can always dad dance in those cold hallways.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.