Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you reckon tonight he’ll have gone on amazon young adult fiction top sellers and bought the lot up for a series of posed photos with his kids?

His creative writing projects would benefit hugely from a quick skim read of them too.

Reactions: 3

HouseRed

Was coming to say the same thing. He does mention his "other half" but no mention of her name.
I haven’t looked extensively, but I can’t see any other photos, before this last week or two, when he’s not wearing it. When does Clems come back from Tanzania?

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
That artist really got the essence of MOD - wearing a uniform with an NHS badge with nails robe and wearing jewellery!

• Haha
On his latest stories do you not think it's weird that Marnie refers to him as Simon rather than Daddy or Dad?

My friend's sister dabbles in this world and she recently went on holiday with the family... apparently the kids now call her by her proper name rather than 'Mum' as it's literally the only way they can get her attention away from her phone/filming/stories/posts etc....
that’s truly tragic. If a child grows up believing they’ll be ignored that’ll be hard coded into their belief system about themselves and can be really damaging, currently reading Motherwell by Deborah Orr and she speaks a lot on this & v v well.

Yes it is x

His insta break has served him well, I know social blade operates on a delay but is good for trending his decline... last posted on the Friday (blue) & lost close to 400 followers, realistically 5/600 including spillover into the next day.

Easing up on Instagram he’s lost under 200 in 3 days. Fuck me how damning.

View attachment 82374
Still 994k followers, but that's a loss 0ff 6000 in a few weeks that have realised he's an absolute c+*T!!!

• Haha

cordes

Just looked at that...in fact screen shot it...I think he wrote it himself, probably forgot he was Daddy!
You know - i thought the same - handwriting is pretty close - but then i though no surely not, he wouldn't....

• Wow

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Jesus 🤢 just went and had a look at both of them - Fuck me! I actually think if there was ever a pair that needed some freebies it’s these two...first job free teeth like Clems for her...second job...free legal advice for her so she can divorce that twat...and free teeth and specsaver #Ad (maybe a few pairs of burtons jeans) for him, cos really nobody is gonna touch him on POF once she’s divorced him looking like that!
Now I’m going to have to go and look at this pair of idiots, I’m already getting annoying vibes!

• Haha

Cleartalker

Another example of his casual misogyny, "she had to marry me cos I got her pregnant" fuck OFF it isn't 1953.. "I bought her shitty but HILARIOUS gifts cos I'm such a fun guy, woman and handbags ey lads?!" 🙄

I totally get what you're saying about the article @heretoreaditall2019 i had my first when I was 20 (very much unplanned but also incredibly loved) and it was tough when all my friends were living a completely different life to me and sometimes felt like I was missing out on girls hols etc but I wouldn't have traded my life for the world despite pretty bad PND. And my eldest knows he was a loved surprise, and I think parents have the right to tell their child about their journey with them in whatever way they feel is suitable to them and it's a very personal thing. It would worry me that my kid would read that before they were ready to properly understand or were in the right place to hear that kind of thing. I do feel for her that she feels as though she missed out and understand if she would feel like she wants to 'make up' for a youth cut short (I certainly plan to make the most of my 40s 😉🍾🍹) but she still does have very young children who need her to be present and available to her, this isn't their fault! And maybe she should think about how she made other young mums in the position she was, minus being bankrolled by rich parents, feel when she was promoting her boujie baby essentials...
I agree with all you're saying and can see how Clemmie may feel able to justify her money grabbing ways due to being a reasonably young mum. But when you stop and think about it deeper it's total BS...

1. The only way to measure happiness isn't getting pissed or having money
2. There are so many other people who'd literally give their right arm to swap with her privileged circumstances.

I spent my 20s caring for my ill mum and had my first baby at 27. I managed some fun in between a lot of responsibility. Does that make me want to sell my kids privacy for a 4k sink? Or do I look at my life and count the blessings and learn from the challenges? Only vacuous narcissists find ways to justify their selfish, consumerist priorities. I don't feel sorry for her one bit. 💁‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member
He is the spit of his father. Pictures available on his maw maw’s Instagram account. I don’t see his looks being fortuitous for his children.

• Haha

Kutikuti

Has Simon gone to Tanzania as well? It seems odd that he hasn’t posted for a few days?

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Frumpy luxe 😂😂😂😂😂 Stealing that for my new dressing gown range

Tattle rules apply...if we say it happened...it happened - I thought you were part of the Schof “if we don’t have the facts let’s have some fun speculating” crowd? 😂😂😂
Do you know the Catherine Tate sketch with the Northern Irish woman whose son John comes out as gay?
I keep repeating her one liner in my head but as "you see our Schofe, he's a gay man noiiuuw" 🤣