MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deranged laugh in the insta story is so unnerving. Feel so sorry for the kids. He must be so disconnected

Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Great title!
Going back to names, I think luna has become popular since Harry Potter (Luna Lovegood) I know a couple of girls and a couple of dogs called Luna. I think it's quite cute but Axl and Gigi... not for me

Reactions: 9
Punctuation helps!

He looks 45-50. With all their money! Someone get this man a #gifted collagen supplement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon tonight he’ll have gone on amazon young adult fiction top sellers and bought the lot up for a series of posed photos with his kids?

His creative writing projects would benefit hugely from a quick skim read of them too.

Reactions: 3
He does look much worse since alicegate. Can't his friends at dove help him out? (might be wrong but think he did something with them).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew a little girl called Luna from California, her father was Mexican, but, this was early Nineties. I also noticed a huge influx of people buying sled type dogs (Huskies, Malamutes etc) while ago, and was told it was because of Game of Thrones.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't you be REALLY hesitant to let your children go to the house of any children whose Dad refers to them as "vaginas"? Massive red flag.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Who here said yesterday maybe one of the children will do this to get a bit of paid annual leave in? Good on u mini work horses, may you unionise and receive matched pension contributions nd all x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Totally cut that child’s hair himself.

Why is he not at work? He must have a very understanding employer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have been looking at all the pics of Motherpukkas book launch, absolutely no Clemmie. Can you imagine the mood if she walked in there? She must sit at home looking at events like that thinking ‘I would have been there’. No goodie bags for sneaky little racists.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble but wasn’t the point of his god awful post yesterday? Didn’t it refer to the fact one of his daughters has cut her hair. I took from that story that he was doing his 24 hour delay thing again and that’s was him videoing the aftermath? The girl in the background sounded like the eldest when she said “what?”. Or am I completely missing the point and this is twin hair disaster? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.