Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titfer

Chatty Member
The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?
Removed from your view.

Reactions: 3
I do feel for her that she feels as though she missed out and understand if she would feel like she wants to 'make up' for a youth cut short (I certainly plan to make the most of my 40s 😉🍾🍹) but she still does have very young children who need her to be present and available to her, this isn't their fault! And maybe she should think about how she made other young mums in the position she was, minus being bankrolled by rich parents, feel when she was promoting her boujie baby essentials...
100% agree with everything you’re saying.

Also yep, she did have a very privileged set of circumstances tbh which was clearly supported by parents. There is no way they’d have afforded their SE LDN house on their salaries. I’m pregnant with my first in my late 20s in London & feel like an incredibly young mum for my peer group, I’m already hyper conscious that my career and some friendships will be left half in the shitter, at 23 I’d have been shipped out to a council flat down Kent and had to get on with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ To have rich parents ey !

Maybe the spending made the circumstances more bearable, if she felt inferior to herpeers who were out working hard, getting promoted, etc etc she could always go online and stunt on other mums about their ££ items? Maybe the spending helped with feelings of inadequacy and comparative under achievement...i was re reading thread 12 after finding that video & she’d written something about her audience being sheep (something like the sheep will book the holidays they promote) which was icky, maybe she liked the fact people envied / emulated her now whereas they never would have when she was younger?

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Half expecting her to yawn in the middle of that. Mind you, I probably would too... "you want a jumper to be warm and have a hole for your head. You can put clothes on top of other clothes too."
REVOLUTIONARY.
What gets me about this is that everything she picks up is so ridiculously bland and grannyish and you can tell she wouldn’t be seen dead in them! 🤣 It just doesn’t work as an ad and I doubt many people ran to M&S and bought a cheap beige cardi after seeing it.

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
It was a reality tv show on channel 4 called “fool around with (my girlfriend)”. Google it or go back to MOD & FOD #12 it’s on the first page of that thread. Clemmie as a student with her, then boyfriend, showing that even then, she would do anything for some ££££ - you have to watch it to make you really
understand MOD 😜
Just watched it 🙊🙊 she actually said ‘money is no object’ 😂😂 what an absolute shit show both her and the show!

Howdy

VIP Member
I for one am happy that he has not posted this weekend. Hopefully this means he is spending time with his family, outside of the public eye and focusing on what is important.
[/QUOTE]
It seems unlikely given his addiction to Insta but you never know!

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Maybe he’s away, it was around this time last year he went snowboarding with friends for a few days.

Sven

VIP Member
It’ll have to end some time right? She’s gone off to wherever. She seriously can’t come back now. He’s just... flailing. Where can he go from this, where does it stop? He’s losing followers. He won’t be getting any ad deals for the foreseeable. When do you cut and run?

FCD

Despite all my feelings towards that man, I have to admit his body looks 👌 in that photo. Shame about the face. Defo BOBFOC
He doesn’t do it for me AT ALL but haven’t heard the term BOBFOC for ages!!!

• Haha

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Yeah but you’ve got to admit he’s a bit of looker right, bet you got dragged away from Phill Frill to drool🤤 over that honey😏🤪
Clearly I looked at the wrong account, I must have missed that........
FOD still going down, I don’t believe there’s anything he can do to pull this back.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I also had my post removed, I think it’s because we commented on the actual post rather than report that it was out of line.
Regarding the SS message? Ah ok. So we don’t point out that we don’t think something is right we simply press report and then Admin decides?

So could you help me...where are the rules of engagement for Tattle?

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Oh yes maybe that! Or some bollocks about how his girls are the loves of his life and his true valentines etc etc and will obvs shoehorn in as many metaphors, similes and adverbs as will fit on an insta caption
He’s probably already working on it now

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I for one am happy that he has not posted this weekend. Hopefully this means he is spending time with his family, outside of the public eye and focusing on what is important.
It seems unlikely given his addiction to Insta but you never know!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know.... I am hopeful 😂

Libertine

VIP Member
I also got the same response today! But when I reported a different influencer for doing the same thing, the reply I got was that they were going to contact the influencer (🤮) to remind them of their obligations so it doesn’t really make sense.
I believe the ASA isn’t so keen when a lot of people report the same thing using similar language. They seem to see it as a bit of a pile on. 🤷‍♀️