Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Christ alive just had a spon post from themultidad he hasn’t got the memo that FOD is a LOSER. He & his wife are another pair of cringe pretenders. Fucking bellends!!!
Another gormless pair who are major suck ups. He keeps doing the same stupid open mouth pose in the majority of them. I got blocked by both of them after posting a comment which included a link from a police officer on photo of the kids naked in the garden- which she did later remove.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

sparrow27

Simon’s answer to his question is :

Stand by her.

He just won’t. He will use her, mock her, throw her under a bus, but he will absolutely not treat her with respect. Which every time he chucks his clothes in the floor absolutely knowing it drives her nuts is a prime example off. Horrible little man who loves himself.

He thinks he’s so fucking cool. It’s painful.

View attachment 84170

Chasing the dragon is smoking heroin, off foil.
You don’t smoke heroin in a bong.

TWAT
In "real life" do you think he actually talks in the same vocabulary as his instagram posts. Instead of 2 words he uses 10, must be a drag to listen to.

I thought his Valentines post was really underwhelming, where was the Clemmie? Could have done a cardboard cut out or something .
Still no wedding ring...

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
It’s much less th
So he's had at least a 5% drop in followers in what like just over a week? 😬
It’s much less than 5% but he has lost a large enough of a following, he was 10,000 above 1,000,000 at one stage, then over a few months the numbers would go down and up again and then a few hikes of a few thousand at a time and then steadily back down to where he is now. I noticed from Blastoff his numbers went up a little after the interiors post last week - guess new followers from the supplier and photography companies but even with new followers, the numbers are dropping steadily. The losses outweigh gains.

I don’t think since I had found out I was pregnant my boyfriend and I had hugged once.
That’s very telling
I don’t know if I’m just hormonal and overly emotional but this reads really, really tragically. Like I genuinely feel sorry for her, I know the point of the story is turning it around but it was 80% doom and 20% eh here I am now with two kids and a husband! 😬 It sounds like she missed out on an absolutely huge chunk of her early adulthood.

Joined on Friday.... I wonder which influencer/wannabe this is? 🤔
😂 I did wonder how rabid a hun this would have to be, it must be one of their set? They’re going IN on Caroline flack though which is really odd, maybe they are just a hateful poison dwarf?

after my Monday morning madness will take a look at FOD’s numbers not checked all weekend 😂

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Oh-these two are unbearable 🤢
I have never heard of those two- tbh I don't follow many well knowns on insta, only ended up here following Alicegate which I happened to see whilst on a week off and my nose got the better of me. Now I'm hooked to this page 🤣
Anyway I just had a peek at that multidad and it seems they live in the same county I have found myself residing in. Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It's obvious that now the ads have dried up that he can no longer afford to buy himself friends/ followers. Has anyone noticed how often Holly Branson comments on his posts? It made me wonder if the two of them are in the same pod group, her comments always seem so generic.
Love 💕 your profile pic

Wippsg

Surely stuff on the grid post should be labelled as ad / spon / gift?? Agree this was all planned for Clemmies grid but impossible now.

Reactions: 3

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Also it’s a very white middle class problem the parents by your first name thing. Like boundary pushing / a lack of respect? I’ve not even pushed my first one out yet but the shit I’ve had to vomit back up for them already, if we go on first name terms we’re splitting the mortgage nd all.
I had a friend at school at that (for entirely unknown reasons) called her mother by her first name, except when she was annoyed with her, then she would call her mum!!

Treeofforgiveness

Eeek! Bountymargate has posted again...clearly explaining that the steps down to the FODs (now) en-suite was a dressing room with “loads of rails for clothes” 😬 direct hit at FOD Saying there were scaffold Poles for clothes. And stated it used to be a kitchen (they used while living up there while the Reno was being done) before they made it into a dressing room! Hardly the “cold and damp” boxroom where every wall was crumbling 🤭😱
Go reno lady 💪
I saw this earlier-loving it 👊🏻👍🏻

• Heart