Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparrow27

I hope I’m wrong for the kids sakes however, I think they may split or already have. There’s no wedding ring in the b&q video or the “don’t get them wet” vid. I think she must be home hence the lack of posting & talks are taking place. Either way, I reckon the atmosphere in their home is awful.
Did he wear one before? I think you're right can't spot it at all...

Reactions: 2

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Don't know if it's a technical glitch but I think Clemmies sister and her mother are not following FOD anymore. Pretty sure they used to follow him. Think the mother even commented on his posts. He is still following the sister, not the mother (only the old public profile)
I noticed that as well when I had a nosey around when his numbers dropped but I’m not au fait with how Insta works at times.

captainhelix

Hi, I have just joined to say that tonight I was looking at Simon's followers (trying to see how you guys figure out the precise number he has!) and if you look at all his most recent followers they are all Russian bots?! I assume he buys them but how can someone with so many followers need to do this? And can we report it?!
No, you can’t report it to insta as far as I’m aware (I did some research but if anyone else knows anything please share!) but you can report individual accounts for being spam/bots. Takes a few seconds for every one and I’ve done a few myself- putting in my bit to get him below 1 mil!

Gilmoregirl18

Really need to understand this. Please can someone help? What is meant by “quoted” is that taking a screen shot and not deleting the names? Is it actually mentioning an instagram account?

It appears I have had a post removed - I don’t know what post has been removed so I don’t know what I have done wrong.

I’m guilty of not reading the rules - please can someone point me in the direction of where they are?
I also had my post removed, I think it’s because we commented on the actual post rather than report that it was out of line.

Hi, generally here for the Meldrum thread, and whatever/whoever is general hot topic...Schofe today. Anyway, I dipped in with the whole Alice thing blew up on Clemmie. So has she just disappeared off the face of the earth? Her page hasn’t come back? Has she been ‘spotted’ gossip girl style? Anybody care to fill me in....? Thanks in advance x

BingoWings

Chatty Member
It's obvious that now the ads have dried up that he can no longer afford to buy himself friends/ followers. Has anyone noticed how often Holly Branson comments on his posts? It made me wonder if the two of them are in the same pod group, her comments always seem so generic.
Yes I've always noticed she comments?!

Looboo

Chatty Member
I hate to say I think that room looks nice! However I do think the whole ‘reno’ overall is a joke.