Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cabbagepatch

Just dipping in after an extended long day shift 😭 I don't have the energy to catch up on the latest FODness if there is any but plan to catch up on Thursday when I have a day off. Yes I am that sad, I am scheduling some dedicated 🥗 time!
Love that. 🥗time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Aboveallelse

That ones a complete lameass wannabe FOD. So pathetic and makes me seriously cringe so much it hurts. There's a whole glut of wannabe instadaddies created by fod. Seen how these loser men aspire and suck up to Slymon in the comments.... 🤦
Christ alive just had a spon post from themultidad he hasn’t got the memo that FOD is a LOSER. He & his wife are another pair of cringe pretenders. Fucking bellends!!!

• Heart
Omfg I’ve just looked at the hand writing and agree with you guys??? WTAF? Like what are the chances of them both writing in a pencil of similar bluntness? Wtf does Clem think? Agreed wtf is he posting these special moments all over Instagram? W E I R D O !

• Haha

Yoy114

Chatty Member
The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?

Dongabooboo

Have to agree , my Husband has never worn one ( married 27 years) and I haven’t either for the last 9 years. I had major surgery and had to take it off then never put it on again.
I dont wear wedding ring regularly, no significance. For me it's because its gold and sometimes I want to wear silver and it clashes...my husbands never worn one

Every time I look first think I check is his followers number.....still falling......still a twat so that’ll be why , riveting story this morning about Pierce Brosnans singing

• Haha
They really ought to give the artist a shout out, it's never a good look when your giving yourself the shout out! So they're still getting the freebies and podcasts requests then!?!
Not “proper” freebies he’s used to, I have constantly been surprised that small indie brands don’t take this chance to get in touch tbh? Like Etsy sellers and the like, especially the slightly naff mass produced print ones (it’s up their street with their Ikea style home too) who make a v good margin so can afford to give it away & maybe even pay a fee?

also look at the podcast host’s replies to valid comments, they couldn’t counter any of the very valid points being raised so I think they’re hardly discerning. They just want to rise their profile piggy backing on any one that’ll bother

Cabbagepatch

She went down in a blaze of glory! All hail lady Fraser, our patron saint 🙏🏻
Oh no! Has Lady Fraser been blocked for this?

Seriously! It seems to be a thing on social media which I find so odd: people share letters or texts or any comms from other people which are telling that person how special they are or what a great friend they are etc. It's all showing off. Just thank the person offline, it makes me cringe when I see these posts tagging whoever sent it with a thanks. I'd be so pissed off if a friend posted a personal message I'd sent them just to inflate their own ego infront of their followers. People do it with this kind of message from their partners. Like why?! It's personal. Often that partner isn't even on social media and is unaware their personal words are being posted for all and sundry to see. Is nada sacred these days?
Totally agree. Maybe he thinks it’s ok because she’s his kid. I bet he didn't ask her if it was ok to share it.

Last edited: