MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To all the people saying to MOD and FOD to come and joint in tattle again... I have my suspicions they already have 🧐 or at least one of them 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To all the people saying to MOD and FOD to come and joint in tattle again... I have my suspicions they already have 🧐 or at least one of them 🤨
That post about missing Clemmie’s style a few pages back? The thread moved too quickly, did we collectively ignore that? It’s not hard to find a mum hun wearing markses smock dresses and cashmere, she was hardly stylist material I’m not sure what there is to miss? I’d imagine it’s quite freeing not being sold shite she’s not even paid for herself surely!

Reactions: 7
Lots of licks, Georgian bricks, I went to a public school. Cause if you like it you shoulda put some jizz on it..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure anything will ever live up to the greatness that is this thread title to be honest, but here’s my two pennies worth...

Draughty bricks and burton jeans, when will FOD disappear from our screens

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That post about missing Clemmie’s style a few pages back? The thread moved too quickly, did we collectively ignore that? It’s not hard to find a mum hun wearing markses smock dresses and cashmere, she was hardly stylist material I’m not sure what there is to miss? I’d imagine it’s quite freeing not being sold shite she’s not even paid for herself surely!
What? Someone on HERE said they missed Clemmies style? Surely they followed that with NOT! I didn’t see that but there has been such a wealth of comedy genius flowing fast I think I’ve missed a fair bit. However there does appear to have been regular heavy handed inspections by the correction bureau. I’m not sure it’s the SODs themselves or a lower ranking officer but I’ll just take the advice of a more seasoned Tattler and let them keep digging their rabbit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I imagine it was Simon’s reference to tbe oD’s buying a ‘draughty pile of bricks’ which pissed them off.

It was a barefaced lie and I don’t blame her for being offended.
This - it’s professional slander in a way.
I breed and train eventing horses.If someone I sold a fully trained horse to went on to the Olympics on it and said that they had reared it from a wild foal they bought off me I would be pissed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why anyone would move to Kent and send their kids to private schools. The county is famous for The grammar schools which are far more superior in terms of achievements and quality of teaching - and I know people have their issues with grammar schools but there are also some excellent comps. Just seems like a waste of money for me....

Reactions: 8
Hi guys. New recruit here! I've been lurking for ages here though. I have to admit I was a mod mega fan for a longggggg time. I just loved her style, home, I've all daughters myself so I totally bought into the whole thing, so easily influenced by the clothes the shows the bangs (shame). I cant hack fod at all, never could..just could never see the appeal. Was totally shocked by the Alice story that emerged last year. I do miss her account! I did really love her style. Do you see her making a return? I thought she would in the new year but shes not even visible on his account now is she. I wish he would fod off though! Keep tattlin....
Testing the water Clemmie?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yes, this! Clemmie, you’re a grabby, cold-hearted witch, we all know you better than you seem to know yourself, and you think FOD is a gif... and so do we, so just come and join in!
I vote for this (shortened) as next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure anything will ever live up to the greatness that is this thread title to be honest, but here’s my two pennies worth...

Draughty bricks and burton jeans, when will FOD disappear from our screens
I’ve put forward a thread title but totally agree, nothing compares to this one! It makes me laugh every time I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why anyone would move to Kent and send their kids to private schools. The county is famous for The grammar schools which are far more superior in terms of achievements and quality of teaching - and I know people have their issues with grammar schools but there are also some excellent comps. Just seems like a waste of money for me....
I tell you why, the SODs are all about image (couldn’t give a tit about much else) so, to say the ‘girls are in private schools’ in their tiny little minds, sounds more prestigious than grammar school.
Reminds me of my neighbour: we live in a village with a totally awesome secondary school (most people try to move here to get in that school) ... my neighbour said to me that she desperately wanted to get her son in the secondary in the next town because ‘their school uniform looks so much nicer’
I remember Looking at her like she was completely mad! What an absolute head. The SODs remind me of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been having a philosophical moment. I have been thinking about MOD and all that wonderful stuff that has been #gifted to her, and this insta friendly house she brought to show off in the grid and all the special clothes she brought to project a certain image of herself. She has all the stuff and is sat at home(probably) doing nothing...surrounded by all this stuff and no one to show it off to and no one to give her constant affirmations about it all.

How very sad. And the thing is I do not feel 1 ounce of sorrow for her. She is the architect of her own downfall. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was at it for a long time. Imagine being so stupid as to base your life around photographs. That really is bloody dumb!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.