MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public for me would be the likes of Eton,Winchester and Harrow.

I actually knew someone who went to Harrow. He still had his group class photo up in his office to prove that he went to harrow don't ya know. He was mid forties...
It definitely traditionally meant these schools, only a select few of them, but now is more a general term for private school.

This thread is moving so fast for my tired brain to Tattle something effectively, but thoroughly enjoying the efforts of you all. I have found my people. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg the jizz on the photo has had me pissing myself 😂 . Defo needs to be incorporated into next title, along with Georgian pile of bricks ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Public schools usually shorthand for private boarding schools - original 7 were Charterhouse, eton, rugby, Harrow, Winchester, Shrewsbury and Westminster. There’s obv a lot more expensive hogwarts style places out there. I’d say an independent day school doesn’t pass public school muster.... it’s still reassuringly ££ mind. And you can bask in knowledge that your parents probably hate you less if they don’t send you away.

Reactions: 9
Public schools usually shorthand for private boarding schools - original 7 were Charterhouse, eton, rugby, Harrow, Winchester, Shrewsbury and Westminster. There’s obv a lot more expensive hogwarts style places out there. I’d say an independent day school doesn’t pass public school muster.... it’s still reassuringly ££ mind. And you can bask in knowledge that your parents probably hate you less if they don’t send you away.
But if you’re a day boy in one of the aforementioned schools you can rest assured all the boarders hate you even more than their own parents do...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sounds positively deranged. "Having so much together".

So much what together?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey si if you're reading: Maybe on international women's day (8th march) you could write a post about how much effort you made trying to raise strong young women, instead of just reducing them down and putting the focus on their genitalia.

MOD 22: #AD's all dried up, but there's still jizz, old school pics and draughty VICTORIAN bricks ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Stay safe out there, watch out for the Huns! Just mentally prepare yourself, his harem of huns will call you jealous, a creep (for pointing out he’s creepy), and sad and having no life for being on Instagram (without a hint of irony, obvs)! Before I got blocked I was called evil, a bleep, twisted, and “probably a secret weirdo”. 🤣
They are mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What do you reckon the purpose of this post is?

To unite with fellow poshos who might give him sponcon? To stunt on us paupers? To show he is a thoroughbred posho and that’s why he lacks boundaries and is also adequately detached from the kids to stomach selling them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this is fabulous research thank you, but can we hold up and see she’s said WHAT WOULD FOD BE WITHOUT THE KIDS 😂😂😂😂 how savage!! Do you reckon they’ve gone through and discussed every comment? She may as well come back and chat to us again tbh, we’re in 100% agreement hun !
I really hope that they have!
You called me a twerp? You are!
You agreed that I sold the kids’ privacy? You did!
And, so on and so forth.

• Haha
I wasn’t going to listen to the podcast but I’ve decided, I’m going in. Wish me luck.

• Haha
  • Wow
this is fabulous research thank you, but can we hold up and see she’s said WHAT WOULD FOD BE WITHOUT THE KIDS 😂😂😂😂 how savage!! Do you reckon they’ve gone through and discussed every comment? She may as well come back and chat to us again tbh, we’re in 100% agreement hun !
Yes, this! Clemmie, you’re a grabby, cold-hearted witch, we all know you better than you seem to know yourself, and you think FOD is a gif... and so do we, so just come and join in!

Reactions: 10
What do you reckon the purpose of this post is?

To unite with fellow poshos who might give him sponcon? To stunt on us paupers? To show he is a thoroughbred posho and that’s why he lacks boundaries and is also adequately detached from the kids to stomach selling them?
Because he's a narcissist. I'm a public school posho and manage to have boundaries and not sell my kid for salady lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wasn’t going to listen to the podcast but I’ve decided, I’m going in. Wish me luck.
Are you mad? Don’t do it...it’s late you’ll have that nause ringing in your ears, you won’t sleep, if you sleep you’ll have nightmares...DONT DO IT!

I have laughed so much reading tonight’s offering. So so much. My less amusing observation is that Sly clearly looks so uncomfortable being photographed by someone else, he’s all about the selfies... like a Kardashian, bet he looks for the right light and edits his many imperfections out too.

ALSO... a message for the twins...take a note out of daddy’s book and lob off some of your hair. You’ll be doing yourselves a favour and will be rewarded with unintended annual leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.