MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children are normally around 5/6 when they give their own hair or someone else’s a trim not 15. Must be a late developer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Awesome @Dogmuck was that you??!

Thank you my friend!!
No! I can’t take the credit, although I would love to! I’m crying 😭 with laughter and my hubby is grumping because “we” are supposed to be watching the Christine Keeler thing and I’m literally wetting myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No! I can’t take the credit, although I would love too! I’m crying 😭 with laughter and my hubby is grumping because “we” are supposed to be watching the Christine Keeler thing and I’m literally wetting myself 😂😂
Haha mine is grumpy too as we are supposed to be watching WHF...🤣 this is way more intriguing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh bless you re health, it’s tit isn’t it. This is v morbid but have you found that the awareness of your mortality is quite freeing? 😂 my anxiety has never been better & dare I say I’m actually defrosting as a person!! But back on topic YEP I think it also makes you reject consumerism a little more too because that stuff doesn’t actually mean anything? I know this is v bleak but when you’re in hospital or dead boots or carpet or tiles don’t mean diddly so why let that stuff stress you out / cause envy / whatever.

Altho saying that we had our hall carpets done today after Jack the Ripper of painting & decorating left it looking like a squat last weekend and there is sadly such a buzz to it 😱 I see how the SODs got addicted to consuming more and more for their home & why women enter the debt spiral to keep chasing that high!!
Sorry I’m laughing at Jack the Ripper of painting and decorating!

I don’t know if being aware of my mortality is freeing, still pretty scared or death! But I certainly appreciate my health and family, I’ve concluded that’s all that really matters.

What annoys me most about this cock face and his cohort of insta pricks is that they have a huge platform to use for change / doing good / and they’re actually making the world a worse place.

I mean perhaps that’s a bit unfair he did go to Africa..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did the Admins then make that information available on here? How did it play out?
One thing that a good liar needs is a good memory! She said that Slymon is a ‘management consultant’, in the first screenshot, which she later forgot, in the second.
@keeprowing and @Pollyponsonby, were, as far as I could see, the very first, here, to call her out/realise who ‘Alice’ really was.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep. It is. Look at the unoform

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what school ‘Kings’ could be?!
Don't know why I was protecting the identity of the school he went to twenty years ago before... it's this one!:

I remember seeing kids in those twatty blazers in the 90s. And in case you missed my comment before, the school's named after a slave trader, which in this day and age I find baffling/disgusting. But I guess that posh people for you, it's money that matters not deeds!

Reactions: 4
This thing where women pander to him like he’s some world renowned expert on ‘girls’ is so bloody odd. He’s a man who has girls like a lot of men. The mother barely seems to spend anytime with the kids and goes away at every opportunity. They dysfunctional on so many levels. Why is he on a podcast as an expert?! It’s the opposite of female empowerment. Getting a man do explain to two women how to bring up girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yep. It is. Look at the unoform
Haha, jinx. I think the hive mind on these boards could solve any crime/mystery out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god I’m listening to the podcast! He is an absolute bleep. Going on about doing everything for the girls and basically showing Clemmie up as some sort of absent parent. He does the school runs, puts them to bed and all the rest and is much closer to them than she is. Honestly if my husband said that my kids were closer to him and I’m just popping in and out, I would be so upset I can’t even imagine. What a kick in the teeth! I mean yeah, she looks like a miserable cow and is always on her phone, but he needs to approach that with her privately if she’s not chipping in, because in a roundabout way he’s just called her a tit mum. He’s talking about how fantastically supportive his parents have always been, and his dad is his role model etc etc. too. Arrggh what a dick from hell.
The constant digs at her are so apparent and rather sad. I wouldn't like that in any relationship.

Reactions: 14
Hi guys. New recruit here! I've been lurking for ages here though. I have to admit I was a mod mega fan for a longggggg time. I just loved her style, home, I've all daughters myself so I totally bought into the whole thing, so easily influenced by the clothes the shows the bangs (shame). I cant hack fod at all, never could..just could never see the appeal. Was totally shocked by the Alice story that emerged last year. I do miss her account! I did really love her style. Do you see her making a return? I thought she would in the new year but shes not even visible on his account now is she. I wish he would fod off though! Keep tattlin....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.