MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he knows the eldest daughter reads Tattle. She’s a teenager, she knows what’s going on.

Leaving this car crash footprint of his inappropriate behaviour is really dumb

Reactions: 8
I bet a lot of those ‘Susan from Ohio’ accounts are really ‘Dave, wanking from a bedsit in Swindon’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
His account is basically dead, limping and twitching to the grave.

- His wife’s actions have evidently destroyed all sponsorship and #ad revenue

- His children are now growing up so fast that
a) they won’t get as many likes now as they’re not babies or toddlers and
b) ONE WOULD HOPE that he wants to protect the twins properly soon and their faces won’t be shown anymore.

- He’s coming across as embittered today criticism and just cynical about the whole thing now.

SIMON IF YOU ARE READING YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THIS ANYMORRRRRREEEEEEEE

Reactions: 12
Daily followers update! Social blade have him as losing 313 yesterday. Currently, his live follower count = 996,277 (as per blastup).

I wonder what the other influencer parents are making of this whilst they clean up on brand deals? I’m almost excited to see what he manages to pull off in terms of #sponcon because it’ll be some bleeping feat to get a brand to align with not only his racist hateful wife but also his poorly spelt & constructed captions??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
But, but, but he’s all about the LOLs... not the ads or sponsorships or free cars or free food or free bathroom tiles or free first class trips to human-rights-avoiding lands.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The comments on his ear biting post looks like a pedophile message board 🤮.
There is something more than a little creepy about some of the comments. Whatever about messing around pretending you’re going to eatbyour kids when playing with your kids, actually nibbling their ear-lobes or wanting to bite them is really odd imo.

Reactions: 5
But, but, but he’s all about the LOLs... not the ads or sponsorships or free cars or free food or free bathroom tiles or free first class trips to human-rights-avoiding lands.
Exactly, you’re all so bleeping cynical! He’s doing it for us, to show us what real parenting is like yeah, cos he’s REAL I tell you, realllllllll!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So ASA have replied to my complaint. Cut and paste below:

Thank you for contacting us with your concern. The complaints we receive are very important, because they help us to build a picture of the types of issues that affect both consumers and businesses.

Your complaint

I understand that you believe that the Instagram Story and Post by Simon Hooper was an undisclosed marketing communication for CaPietra tiles and Westone Bathrooms.
Our rules

Marketing communications should be obvious when they are engaging with advertising material.

Our decision

In this case, I note that the Influencer has now updated their post to include a ‘#Ad’ identifier at the beginning of the post. However, as we appreciate that this post was originally uploaded without these identifiers, we have been in touch with Mr Hooper and the brands involved to provide them, and remind them, with regard to what we expect of brands and identifiable as such. Consumers should be aware influencers on social media.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. Comments such as yours help us to understand the issues that matter to consumers and we will keep a record of your complaint on file for use in future monitoring.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Oneroofsocial have an interesting article on their website, in their opinion, it seems the whole influencer marketing area is set for change this year.

Well done Cupcake.

Thank you for contacting us with your concern. The complaints we receive are very important, because they help us to build a picture of the types of issues that affect both consumers and businesses.

Your complaint

I understand that you believe that the Instagram Story and Post by Simon Hooper was an undisclosed marketing communication for CaPietra tiles and Westone Bathrooms.
Our rules

Marketing communications should be obvious when they are engaging with advertising material.

Our decision

In this case, I note that the Influencer has now updated their post to include a ‘#Ad’ identifier at the beginning of the post. However, as we appreciate that this post was originally uploaded without these identifiers, we have been in touch with Mr Hooper and the brands involved to provide them, and remind them, with regard to what we expect of brands and identifiable as such. Consumers should be aware influencers on social media.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. Comments such as yours help us to understand the issues that matter to consumers and we will keep a record of your complaint on file for use in future monitoring.
Good work, soldier!

I mean, if I know the rules, and I don’t ‘influence’ or even have an open profile, then how can Slymon plead ignorance?? He is such a lying, scheming piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Your complaint

Our rules

Our decision

I got the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too at 11.43am!

Daily followers update! Social blade have him as losing 313 yesterday. Currently, his live follower count = 996,277 (as per blastup).

I wonder what the other influencer parents are making of this whilst they clean up on brand deals? I’m almost excited to see what he manages to pull off in terms of #sponcon because it’ll be some bleeping feat to get a brand to align with not only his racist hateful wife but also his poorly spelt & constructed captions??
Secretly they're loving it. I doubt anyone would do a recent #AD with him. The OD empire has well and truly crumbled and I do feel a teeny bit sorry for FOD now.

Triplet family have done and received from December the 21st to now :

Babyballers
Heinz
Dr Doolittle (red carpet event with Emma Thompson)
Cadbury
Ryvita
Gifted ugly dungrees
Gifted clothes from jojomamanbebe
Stoke baby

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Me too at 11.43am!

Secretly they're loving it. I doubt anyone would do a recent #AD with him. The OD empire has well and truly crumbled and I do feel a teeny bit sorry for FOD now.

Triplet family have done and received from December the 21st to now :

Babyballers
Heinz
Dr Doolittle (red carpet event with Emma Thompson)
Cadbury
Ryvita
Gifted ugly dungrees
Gifted clothes from jojomamanbebe
Stoke baby
I actually don’t feel sorry for them at all. This is all of their own doing for being smug and pretentious and un-relatable , as well as thinking they are above everybody else. They have plenty of money from their own incomes to support their lifestyle, they do not need the extra money from advertisements or sponsored deals.

if they have moved into that house using the income from Instagram and ads then they have been extremely naive to imagine that was sustainable.

Reactions: 14
I looked at his account yesterday and the "baby biting" post and the exuberance shown for the topic on a lot of the replies ("I have always wanted to lick newborns", "im 18 and my dad still likes to do this every now & then", "We bite our 1 and 2 year old all the time") made me feel queasy. He knows what he's doing. He knows the photo and caption will appeal to a certain audience. This is just grim and MOD is as bad for giving this kind of thing her tacit approval.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
To think that only a couple of months ago they were at the Lion Kong premiere, posing on the red carpet and celebrating his 1 million followers. A nice reminder for us all that no matter how far you go, you can always fall. Stay humble kids !

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.