MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cupcake79 and our other complainers you are amazing, thank you!! We just need to keep logging absolutely everything, hopefully they keep these on record to build up a picture of past behaviour so when they finally punish him it’ll be a biggy.

Not that I think he’ll ever get sponcon again tbh. I think it’s clear they moved away to live off of insta, thankfully they’ve got rich parents to sort out school fees & bail them out, but they’ll be preparing for significant lifestyle shrinkage following this scandal tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually don’t feel sorry for them at all. This is all of their own doing for being smug and pretentious and un-relatable , as well as thinking they are above everybody else. They have plenty of money from their own incomes to support their lifestyle, they do not need the extra money from advertisements or sponsored deals.

if they have moved into that house using the income from Instagram and ads then they have been extremely naive to imagine that was sustainable.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they move and try to pass it off as flipping the house for profit but really it’s just to downsize

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To think that only a couple of months ago they were at the Lion Kong premiere, posing on the red carpet and celebrating his 1 million followers. A nice reminder for us all that no matter how far you go, you can always fall. Stay humble kids !
And with their own DJ-ing spot at Bestival! Clemmie was always out in the evenings at some influencer event or other, I do wonder how it must be to experience literally having it all to becoming a social pariah overnight. I do know that she brought it all on herself, but I do feel a bit sorry for her, as there is no way such a sudden (negative) change in lifestyle wouldn't have had to have been a blow to anyone's mental health.

Reactions: 12
Wow, I've been away since Thursday and finally caught up with the thread. Moves too fast 😂

Well done on the complaints to ASA, glad they actually got it touch with FOD and the company.

Reactions: 5
And with their own DJ-ing spot at Bestival! Clemmie was always out in the evenings at some influencer event or other, I do wonder how it must be to experience literally having it all to becoming a social pariah overnight. I do know that she brought it all on herself, but I do feel a bit sorry for her, as there is no way such a sudden (negative) change in lifestyle wouldn't have had to have been a blow to anyone's mental health.
Not only that her whole career has changed significantly. Before she was working full time, albeit one day a “traditional” role & the rest as an influencer. She’s now likely not working at all, and it probably wouldn’t be worth her going back to work full time on her civilian salary with 4 kids & especially younger two’s childcare. So she’ll be early 40s before she can resume her career, if they’ll have her... That must be the very worst of it, I do genuinely feel bad for her in that regard as that would kill me. The loss of financial independence would kill too.

It’s weird, as Simon continues and evolves to get even worse (do agree with the other comments re the creepy undertones but didn’t want to say it in case I got accused of being nonce-y) I feel worse for Alice, but then she does choose to stay with him so she must be just as bad? And she’s letting him continue pimping them out on insta, which feels worse when they’re not even doing it for ££, just sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually don’t feel sorry for them at all. This is all of their own doing for being smug and pretentious and un-relatable , as well as thinking they are above everybody else. They have plenty of money from their own incomes to support their lifestyle, they do not need the extra money from advertisements or sponsored deals.

if they have moved into that house using the income from Instagram and ads then they have been extremely naive to imagine that was sustainable.
Not sure Simon earns enough to sustain that lifestyle for a family of 6 and I know what I earn for 2 shifts a week has a midwife, half of that isn’t a lot!

All those high end holidays and festivals must have been either gifted or paid for with their income from Instagram. I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted!

Reactions: 10
Not sure Simon earns enough to sustain that lifestyle for a family of 6 and I know what I earn for 2 shifts a week has a midwife, half of that isn’t a lot!

All those high end holidays and festivals must have been either gifted or paid for with their income from Instagram. I hope they enjoyed it while it lasted!
My dad supported 16 kids on a salary of £25k...the 80s were a different time!!

My husband and I have two children and a joint salary of £75k, we could easily support another two. I’m pretty sure Simon’s salary is about 80K and I don’t know what she would get working one day a week as a midwife. But I have no difficulty in imagining that they would be able to support a family of six on that sort of salary. Just not to the grand scales that they both have become accustomed too 😂
They only got all of these ads and gifted things off the back of their Instagram. And my point was that that lifestyle is not sustainable so they should not have bought a house off the back of that.
If they did… Then I feel no sorrow for them at all because they are very stupid to have made that choice.

• Heart
I've just been blocked for asking him to stop being such a colossal cringe :ROFLMAO:

I honestly don't think he'll stop this onslaught of embarrassment until his followers total zero. He's just trying to throw tit and hope something sticks and it's mortifying to watch :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow, I've been away since Thursday and finally caught up with the thread. Moves too fast 😂

Well done on the complaints to ASA, glad they actually got it touch with FOD and the company.
Tempted to post that reply on their Instagram page. (C' whatever tiles). :devilish:

Reactions: 2
My dad supported 16 kids on a salary of £25k...the 80s were a different time!!

My husband and I have two children and a joint salary of £75k, we could easily support another two. I’m pretty sure Simon’s salary is about 80K and I don’t know what she would get working one day a week as a midwife. But I have no difficulty in imagining that they would be able to support a family of six on that sort of salary. Just not to the grand scales that they both have become accustomed too 😂
They only got all of these ads and gifted things off the back of their Instagram. And my point was that that lifestyle is not sustainable so they should not have bought a house off the back of that.
If they did… Then I feel no sorrow for them at all because they are very stupid to have made that choice.
One person earning £80k (ish) will be taxed much more than two people on £75k. Half of his salary is being taxed at the higher rate and he’s still having to pay a commuter fare, albeit only one day a week. His income won’t be taking them to the Maldives again any time soon!

Reactions: 18
One person earning £80k (ish) will be taxed much more than two people on £75k. Half of his salary is being taxed at the higher rate and he’s still having to pay a commuter fare, albeit only one day a week. His income won’t be taking them to the Maldives again any time soon!
Nope. Still don’t feel sorry for him!!!
I do get your point about the tax. But I will say that for many years we lived off my salary when my husband wasn’t working. It’s doable, you just have to make sacrifices. Holidays abroad was one thing that we didn’t do. There are so many gorgeous places in this country you can go to for half the price. They won’t be hard done by if they don’t get the money from advertising and so forth. They will just have to make a Economies in different areas, just like the rest of us

After all Alice said they’d only managed a holiday in a caravan in Devon...so I see no reason why they can’t actually do that!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Nope. Still don’t feel sorry for him!!!
I do get your point about the tax. But I will say that for many years we lived off my salary when my husband wasn’t working. It’s doable, you just have to make sacrifices. Holidays abroad was one thing that we didn’t do. There are so many gorgeous places in this country you can go to for half the price. They won’t be hard done by if they don’t get the money from advertising and so forth. They will just have to make a Economies in different areas, just like the rest of us

After all Alice said they’d only managed a holiday in a caravan in Devon...so I see no reason why they can’t actually do that!!!! 😂😂
Yep our joint household income isn’t massive and we simply have UK holidays every year, usually free stuff with the children and still manage to have a wonderful life together. The thought of millions of people swiping photos of my children on their phones actually makes me shudder. Have they forgotten that parents are supposed to protect?!?

• Heart
Yep, and that season ticket is what shocked me tbh at £7k it is a killer, he said recently he only wfhs 1 day a week (maybe Clem scheduled her day to use it on the other?) so he likely is paying close to that. We are very comfortable as a household but after growing up poor I am incredibly financially prudent / fearful and that side of their life has always filled me with horror. Although they’re from money so will likely always be okay, we have to remember there are adults out there still receiving allowances from parents, or who just get gifted properties. We are not all in the same boat sponcon or not 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yep, and that season ticket is what shocked me tbh at £7k it is a killer, he said recently he only wfhs 1 day a week (maybe Clem scheduled her day to use it on the other?) so he likely is paying close to that. We are very comfortable as a household but after growing up poor I am incredibly financially prudent / fearful and that side of their life has always filled me with horror. Although they’re from money so will likely always be okay, we have to remember there are adults out there still receiving allowances from parents, or who just get gifted properties. We are not all in the same boat sponcon or not 😂
We do also need to remember these two fkers have a huge chunk of money sat in their company account from previous soul selling ventures. Also if he’s not as daft as he looks and he earns £80k a year, (it wont be PAYE salaried right?) he’ll be, wherever possible, trying to keep himself under the higher tax threshold, his travel costs will be offset, his “home office” and everything that that entails from WiFi- gas will be offset and he’s probably also offsetting his Burton Jeans collection as work uniform! That alone probs takes his basic down to £52k 😜
But like you say, if they’ve got monied parents then they’ll be fine and dandy!

No shits given here 🙋‍♀️ for their speedy demise! 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just been blocked for asking him to stop being such a colossal cringe :ROFLMAO:

I honestly don't think he'll stop this onslaught of embarrassment until his followers total zero. He's just trying to throw tit and hope something sticks and it's mortifying to watch :oops:
Welcome to the club! And brace yourself for the superfan girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gosh. That ear biting pic and the comments really are a bit much, aren’t they? Adult women (or are they?) saying that their fathers still bite their necks? Very much overstepping the boundaries of OK, there and I say that as person who isn’t buttoned up about affection/nudity etc.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh also - he only pays 40% tax on the amount from 50k-80k not on the whole amount

Reactions: 3
Uh I know I’m a bit late but his latest post is bleeping creepy.

It’s going to attract the “wrong” followers to his Instagram. Or maybe that’s his goal idk.

Freak

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.