MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished ‘Don’t f*** with cats’ on Netflix (#ad)

Are we feeding the monster? (I’m not, obviously...)
Haaaa - I think the prospect of freebies will eternally propel him. Browsing insta explore today, his peers are smashing ad after ad every few days. They’ve got whole jan partnerships with M&S. Two months in ad land must feel like dog years, he surely can’t be that far off realising its game over forever?

😂😂😂😂 is that woman trying it on?

4FE09933-B756-49F9-8A2B-13E760675C36.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed and haven’t looked for a while but, my god, what’s he up to? He seems deranged, the kids seem miserable, he looks 59 and the house is a bit creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Haaaa - I think the prospect of freebies will eternally propel him. Browsing insta explore today, his peers are smashing ad after ad every few days. They’ve got whole jan partnerships with M&S. Two months in ad land must feel like dog years, he surely can’t be that far off realising its game over forever?

But Harry Connick Junior is 52 and FOD is only 36 🤣....looks soooo much older than he really is

😂😂😂😂 is that woman trying it on?

View attachment 79457

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed and haven’t looked for a while but, my god, what’s he up to? He seems deranged, the kids seem miserable, he looks 59 and the house is a bit creepy
I think you’ve just completed the thread tbh 😂 nothing else needs to be said

The kids aren’t that jolly are they. I wonder if it’s because they have to endure multiple iterations of the same “sketches” they can’t keep the energy up? Or cos they’re being bossed about and “directed”? Pretty sure those blue peter tortoises they put in the box for half the year had better workers rights tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He obviously reads here as does ‘Alice’ so why does he keep churning out these desperate attempts to get likes.
Go parent your 4 girls and stop with the ridiculously staged attempts to stay relevant.
You and Alice had your time. You used it/abused it and showed no humility.

Reactions: 15
Harry Connick Jnr is in his 50’s too

Can somebody please comment - Ooh you do remind me of that fella off the telly. Funny guy. What’s his name?? ... I know!! ALAN PARTRIDGE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forcing your two kids to stand in front of a camera and do as they’re told is so bleeping weird, I can’t comprehend it, thinking about the most successfully monetised family / lives in the world & even the Kardashians aren’t doing this tit. He’s like a pageant mom he’s so bleeping ghastly.

Happy 1st Feb guys, we’re now 2.x months into sponcon drought (bathroom doesn’t count) 😂
I think the media use certain over hyped, dumb and attention seeking families like the Kardashians and Beckhams to dumb down society, in return for more promotion than they're worth. Most of the over hyped celebs are more useless and trashy than most people, so I think it has something to do with trying to lower standards too. They try to get bright, intelligent, interesting and stylish girls to admire types worse than they are. They also use already dumbed down types like Rylan, who entered a TV singing competition as a stepping stone to get a job on TV, to scream with joy about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. If you look at some of the manky, orange cheap looking trash in magazines, they say are style icons now. David Beckham stopped being a great footballer many years ago when he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football, than going along with his talentless wife using him for attention, when she couldn't prance behind more talented Spice Girls any more. So he went to LA to creep around Hollywood stars, but as soon as the 2012 OLympics started they were back, and were allowed to use it for more attention than the amazing British Olympians who made Britain 3rd on the medal chart. Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, when just something she made up as believed her promoter she's a style icon, and their kids get modelling contracts for top companies, when they're less model material than most kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh god please someone tell him he’s becoming more like Alan Partridge every day. A bleeping parody of himself. I would do it, but I’m blocked! Come on, somebody! Anybody!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah Sly mate you’re like that’s Connick Jnr bloke without the nni
🍆

Noticed that he had added band- aids to his description.
#blessed - did he credit me #gifted #dogmuck - you’re welcome Sly 😜🥗

Just been in for a look 👀 and now I’ve got 3 unrelated posts on one thingy cos you’re all in bastard bed and I’ve come to the party late! So apologies but I have to vent...one of the things I HATE most in life is when people pose questions to themselves and answer them - grrrrr! I am not surprised that narcissist knobrot does this. Does that make me a bad person? Absolutely! Am I talking to myself all the time on Instagram? You bet! Is it because I’m a complete bleep? Oh yes it is! Will we see my wife on the grab, I mean gram again? Not a chance! Do I sell my soul and my kids for $? Damn right! Is anybody out there listening or watching this tit? 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!!!
Grrrrr🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How does he have the time or inclination to respond to so many of the comments on his posts! It’s all so yawnville 😴

Reactions: 6
The comments on his ear biting post looks like a pedophile message board 🤮.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yet again, tattle calls it. We say it’s a shame the twins are growing up and they’re not so ‘gramable’ - and lo and behold he posts a throwback photo to babyhood

Reactions: 8
So I’m a little late to the party here! Just been catching up on the thread and the comments on the bathroom post on insta and I have to say I am literally living for the comments! They are gold! Tattle has fully brightened my morning today!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This was posted on a business Women’s page I am on. You are reading here Simon and/or Aliclemmie, is your bathroom really worth creepers wanking over your daughters???
Well that the thing, isn’t it. They've always known the weirdos are watching, and judging by the DMs that some other accounts screenshot and post, I don’t believe for one minute that the SODs don’t get them too. Some accounts get sent some really creepy and vile sexual stuff, how can they just bin off those types of DMs and then just carry on putting their girls out there regardless? A good example of what not to do is Kylie Jenner, I don’t care if she’s a billionaire. She was having lip fillers and boob jobs and butt lifts at 16 years old, she grew up being watched and it messed her up. She literally lives her life through social media and has completely distorted her natural face and body. Does anyone want that for their children? I’m fairly sure the SODs don’t, so why are they following the Kris Jenner model of sharenting? “You’re doing great sweetie!” I always think of that KJ meme when I see he’s got them to perform for a candid ‘gram vignette 😰

Reactions: 13
This was posted on a business Women’s page I am on. You are reading here Simon and/or Aliclemmie, is your bathroom really worth creepers wanking over your daughters???
To the ODs the answer (horrifyingly) is yes. It’s that simple.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.