MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eurgh his newest post is just so damn weird - like why do a post of you biting your baby's ear
This is the first time over ever posted on here but honestly I used to quite like him but now I find him weird, a tiny bit creepy and waaaay too try hard
He clearly thinks he's hilarious but he's just desperate and embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That post of his is revolting, imagine writing - do I have to remind myself to control the pressure of my own jaws in order to combat y]the overwhelming urge to bite down too hard ? Absolutely.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Fod is trying to wind us up now. He’s got his child’s ear in his hairy mouth and shared it with 997,000 strangers. I think he’s trying to create content through tattle now.

That picture is genuinely giving me the shudders. I’m assuming it’s the sex face he uses to lure clemmie off her phone and onto his naked, Christmas light clad body.
996k followers my friend 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s just plain desperate now. What’s he gunna do when the twins are at school?! Dig up old content.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I fake bite my youngest daughters cheek, she’s 8. The huge differences are 1) it’s private 2) we are both usually screaming with laughter while it’s happening! Those kids never smile!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just when you think his posts cannot get any more weird. They then do.

• Sick
bet he’s googling vasectomy reversal to keep his gram going

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I fake bite my youngest daughters cheek, she’s 8. The huge differences are 1) it’s private 2) we are both usually screaming with laughter while it’s happening! Those kids never smile!!
I don't remember seeing their mother smile much.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is just the grim, desperate , boring old has been of IG now.

I did think Clemmie could make a come back but I’ve changed my mind. The Alice debacle will never fully go away and Simon is forever linked to her notoriety and he’s just clinging on for dear life to no avail .

It‘s time to give it up Simon; your goose has been well and truly cooked on the Weber bbq#gifted and there’s no coming back from the acid tongue of Alice’s Wanderlust.

• Haha
Wheeling out a baby pic to try and cling onto his followers... DESPERATE!

Reactions: 13
I blew raspberries on my kids as babies. As per the regs. Doesn’t everyone? But nibbling or biting?
What the actual duck? I.....I....what is going on? Is this a thing? Someone make this septic turd stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just finished ‘Don’t f*** with cats’ on Netflix (#ad)

Are we feeding the monster? (I’m not, obviously...)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.