MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT but putting here as can’t find a thread for MP - wondering what the deal is with the “breakdown”... the cynical part of me thinks she’s harnessing it for book sales...? Is that terrible? And even if she is, is that wrong.. she has a good campaign going and a real job now, but she sold her kids to build her following, so stands to reason she’d leverage a period of burn out...

Just reported you to ASA - where’s the goddamn #AD 😂😂😂
Ha! Today I have Mother_Father_Grandma_InFactTheWholeFeckinFamily_Of_Hangovers
However, even reading back at my daft ass posts from last night hasn't made me cringe as much as looking at one of FODs posts
#blessedAF but feeling #crapAF please send thoughts and prayers 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not got many likes or comments since he put it up either - coz he’s blown the tiny mindz of Ellie-May and Jeremiah-Dillon from sadville Arizona by calling them plasters rather than band-aids. Know your audience Slyman 🤦‍♀️
Noticed that he had added band- aids to his description.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
:whistle:

Really though, this just sums up what they've become, and what they've created for their children. The mere fact you know where to walk to find their house is just crazy.
God they've sold their souls......
Personally I’m not keen on corner houses like theirs as think they pose more of a security risk, easier to get into the garden for example.

Reactions: 3
Ah but Louis is no fool, he’d ask them about their children’s privacy being violated for sure. I’ve just watched an awful one of his called America’s medicated children, and he’s been pretty rude (rightfully, really), properly asking people about their parenting choices and making his views fairly clear.
In his programme about mothers with severe PND, at least woman mentioned the Instagram as having an adverse effect on her after having her baby,

These influencers need a TV expose. A fake brand come along and approach them all to pay them to promote it. It would be interesting to see how concerned they would really be about being “authentic” and how much 💰 they would demand. And then how transparent they would actually be. Any of you know any tv people to make this happen??
Victor Lewis Smith would be perfect for this.

Reactions: 5
In his programme about mothers with severe PND, at least woman mentioned the Instagram as having an adverse effect on her after having her baby,

Victor Lewis Smith would be perfect for this.
OMG I adore him! Hail 🙏🙏🙏 V L S
Hero worship “bows down low”
Thank you @Mustard for mentioning him! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s no way that at least one of them isn’t reading here. Which means they know their address is public. Why are they still on the gram with this knowledge? What could possibly be worth more than the safety of your family.

Whatever we may think about the SOD’s this is inexcusable IMO.
A security company might come to their aid. Gifted security cameras , surveillance 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The twins have been used in loads of ads but they keep it all secret
It’s all their instamum huns though. They were all flogging blogging and using each other’s kids for adverts for years with no transparency that they all knew each other before the ASA stuff kicked in then they all through their toys out the Pram because they gpt
Found out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Fod is trying to wind us up now. He’s got his child’s ear in his hairy mouth and shared it with 997,000 strangers. I think he’s trying to create content through tattle now.

That picture is genuinely giving me the shudders. I’m assuming it’s the sex face he uses to lure clemmie off her phone and onto his naked, Christmas light clad body.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.