MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that at least one of them isn’t reading here. Which means they know their address is public. Why are they still on the gram with this knowledge? What could possibly be worth more than the safety of your family.

Whatever we may think about the SOD’s this is inexcusable IMO.

Reactions: 3
These influencers need a TV expose. A fake brand come along and approach them all to pay them to promote it. It would be interesting to see how concerned they would really be about being “authentic” and how much 💰 they would demand. And then how transparent they would actually be. Any of you know any tv people to make this happen??

These influencers need a TV expose. A fake brand come along and approach them all to pay them to promote it. It would be interesting to see how concerned they would really be about being “authentic” and how much 💰 they would demand. And then how transparent they would actually be. Any of you know any tv people to make this happen??
There was something along these lines with Lauren from TOWIE. Would have been more intereting if they'd used some of the established family instagrammer!

Reactions: 6
There was something along these lines with Lauren from TOWIE. Would have been more intereting if they'd used some of the established family instagrammer!
Yeah - there were a few of them, weren’t they happy to sell diet tablets that contained cyanide? It was a fake sting on them.

I don’t think they’d touch family grammers with anything for fear of reprisal tbh. It’s not illegal (yet) and they have legions of adoring fans who do exactly the same tit (albeit on smaller profiles) either to stunt to friends / attempt to build a following and family #brand for themselves. They won’t like being judged by the BBC or ch4 at all 😂 ITV can’t go near it they facilitate the Faeirs (sp?) and ex TOWIE girls selling their kids and all!

Again a mere mortal but this weekend we were talking about the ideas of birth announcements and both of us are feeling really lack lustre & uncomfortable about it. Everyone that needs to know, knows but there feels like a layer of expectation still, I’m seeing girls due after me sharing and I can’t believe it as I’m still terrified of problems! Husband has 15k-ish on his “hobby insta” but it would feel really weird sharing an ultrasound or such hugely private news with that many strangers, however we worry that it’ll look like we don’t love/want the baby if we don’t! And if we’re thinking about this as absolute nobodies with a foetus still tucked inside me how tf are those two happy with addresses & schools being out there. It’s very weird. I guess it’s a slippery slope once you start?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah - there were a few of them, weren’t they happy to sell diet tablets that contained cyanide? It was a fake sting on them.

I don’t think they’d touch family grammers with anything for fear of reprisal tbh. It’s not illegal (yet) and they have legions of adoring fans who do exactly the same tit (albeit on smaller profiles) either to stunt to friends / attempt to build a following and family #brand for themselves. They won’t like being judged by the BBC or ch4 at all 😂 ITV can’t go near it they facilitate the Faeirs (sp?) and ex TOWIE girls selling their kids and all!

Again a mere mortal but this weekend we were talking about the ideas of birth announcements and both of us are feeling really lack lustre & uncomfortable about it. Everyone that needs to know, knows but there feels like a layer of expectation still, I’m seeing girls due after me sharing and I can’t believe it as I’m still terrified of problems! Husband has 15k-ish on his “hobby insta” but it would feel really weird sharing an ultrasound or such hugely private news with that many strangers, however we worry that it’ll look like we don’t love/want the baby if we don’t! And if we’re thinking about this as absolute nobodies with a foetus still tucked inside me how tf are those two happy with addresses & schools being out there. It’s very weird. I guess it’s a slippery slope once you start?
Awww don’t feel like that. I went through the whole of my pregnancy and announced nothing on social media about it, then when baby was born same thing, didn’t announce anything on social media and when they would see me tagged in someone else’s picture either pregnant or with a new baby people were shocked! I realised then how important people see social media as. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s bad!!

I think if the SODs were offered an opportunity they’d probably jump at the chance of a little bit of ‘fame’ but it would sure be career suicide exposing them for the grifting, child selling, self obsessed greedy people that they are!

Reactions: 4
Just shopping for my daughter and spotted this. Is that one of their children in the silver shorts?!

C4054577-0B85-4934-9920-A9D3A8C3A093.png

• Wow
This is where I actually know I do have a rather good memory. :LOL:

That is the oldest OD daughter and there was a photo with the second. I remember MOD posting the two older ones modeled some clothing and thinking the clothes weren't all that.

Reactions: 6
Just shopping for my daughter and spotted this. Is that one of their children in the silver shorts?!

View attachment 79348
I looked on their insta and that photo shoot is from 2017. The 2 older kids are on photos from 2016.
The brand seemed to rely heavily on insta children when it first started, they have a tone of photos of dresslikeamum, the ODs and the pukkas

Interestingly, no sign of this under 'sold' or 'house prices' on Right Move, which is often the 'oracle'! And yes, the house can be found within minutes of searching online! Tiny garden on the corner!
It is on there but the pictures are not correct...very strange...

Reactions: 2
Really looks like her! Can’t believe they haven’t taken the opportunity to brag about it though
I think this was quite a while back. I remember some photos of her in rollerskates ages ago and think at the time it was all tagged etc.

• Sick
I think this was quite a while back. I remember some photos of her in rollerskates ages ago and think at the time it was all tagged etc.
Yeah it was two or three years ago, when they first started shifting from normal family to "Insta family". MOD acted as though it was some huge modelling gig. I remember thinking the eldest girl particularly looked a bit awkward and embarrassed in some of the photos, bless her.

• Haha
Yeah it was two or three years ago, when they first started shifting from normal family to "Insta family". MOD acted as though it was some huge modelling gig. I remember thinking the eldest girl particularly looked a bit awkward and embarrassed in some of the photos, bless her.
I remember thinking good God now the girls are doing actual advertising too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.