MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably on a high now he’s posted some #ad content, euphoric recall to the good old days where they didn’t have to pay for so much as an onion. Maybe he thinks this’ll attract new brands to offer freebies... try our loo roll / hand towels / etc etc.

I don’t feel bad for them at all tbh. I feel bad for my eyes having to see those tragic Burton jeans and slither of boxer shaking its way across my phone’s screen tho.
Haaaa! I did literally just wee a little bit!
“Burton Jeans” killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s probably on a high now he’s posted some #ad content, euphoric recall to the good old days where they didn’t have to pay for so much as an onion. Maybe he thinks this’ll attract new brands to offer freebies... try our loo roll / hand towels / etc etc.

I don’t feel bad for them at all tbh. I feel bad for my eyes having to see those tragic Burton jeans and slither of boxer shaking its way across my phone’s screen tho.
“burton jeans” 👏🏼
Just outstanding

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I don't count this a a recent #AD as it had been ongoing before Alicegate. Don't think Ca' P would have anything to do with them now.

Reactions: 7
What a car crash. Slymon proving he is not quite as "down with the kids" as he thinks by forgetting that everything is on line and nothing ever really disappears. Parent rule 1 when educating teens about the internet. #victorianrenovation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't hate the way they have decorated, however it's very trendy, it won't age well. It's very cold, no family touches anywhere? It also is incredibly wasteful seeing what the previous owners left it like!!
Agree. I don't think it's awful but as you say it is just very trendy rather than with personality. It is very Instagram. The previous owners made it much more interesting and it didn't look like every other home.

Reactions: 10
What bugs me about the ‘draughty pile of bricks’ is how hard it is to fully do up a house like that. We bought a do-upper (VICTORIAN) in Kent 6 years ago - new kitchen, 2 bathrooms, flooring, re-plastering, carpet down in 2 rooms etc. There’s still lots to do, there always will be. It’s like because one box room wasn’t finished he’s acting as though the whole house needed re-doing.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I never ‘got’ the reno in any way, even when still following MOD with interest, after they moved. Their move initially really piqued my interest, because I love period properties and doer uppers. We have always had to properly renovate, starting with a broken dump, because we can’t afford to buy something already lovely or usually even live-able! What I’ve never understood with the SODs, is where was there anything that came with them? They have had every single thing new, down to the last picture frame, chair, whatever. When we move to a new shithole, we have to carefully pack up all the beautiful (to us) artwork, all the amazing things we’ve picked up from around the world, all sorts of antiques and handed down things, and then we work towards being able to safely unveil it all in its new home. Where is their life? Where are their hard-won memories and mementos? How can you not have any sentimental value attached to anything? I think the ‘reno’ has really showed MOD up for who she is, I mean HER specifically, because it was always put as being her that was driving the stupid reno. I think that the fact that she hadn’t even attached to so much as a random picture or cushion or anything, just shows what a soulless cow she is. She barely seems attached to her family, to be fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The previous owners had taste and original style, the house looked very cool in that article. I find it quite amusing that all that is most likely what drew the OD's to the house in the first place, and yet here they are, slagging it off. They can't have seen it as a drafty pile of bricks when they were paying 700k for it.

Making out that the work being done is neccessary rather than by choice, is just a smoke screen for them to hide all the free gifted stuff behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
9EA263E3-ECC7-43E8-8C43-00B8B7926705.jpeg

Best comment on that post by Slymon calling out DLAM (aka the biggest scammer on the gram) for her absolute two-faced-ness (I know that’s not a word 😂) commenting on how much she loves it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can just imagine the convos taking place in the aftermath of Alicegate
Clemmie: ‘Omg the BATHROOM Simon! We’ve already signed the contract for the bathroom!’
Simon: ‘Ok I guess I’ll just have to post that on my feed now, next to a pic of me gurning and Partridge dancing in B&Q’
Clemmie: **dies inside even more**

• Haha
Reactions: 28
wow didn't realise how much of their garden had been sold, just popped on to bounty Margate and you can see the construction of the townhouse in the back of the bifold door kitchen shot. Garden looks small and overlooked now. The previous owners did a brilliant job and made a huge difference to that property, FOD seems to be getting slated in their comments section. MOD as well I guess , her comeback is looking so much less likely now!! View attachment 78401
That house is very top heavy with the size of the garden as it is now.

Reactions: 5
Feeling slightly sorry for the poor sod at Ca' Pietra who handles the social media
They have blocked me! 🤣💁🏼‍♀️

@bountymargate is loving showing off their hard work and slog in their old house today. Really showing up the ODS for the wasteful lying pricks they are

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feeling slightly sorry for the poor sod at Ca' Pietra who handles the social media
I'm not. Those bloody lilypad tiles are like tit in a field in all of the instarenohun's houses and all of them are #gifted. Makes me wonder if they ever actually sell any tiles. Also, what is the tax position on all of the free stuff? Presumably the businesses in question must have to account for it, but how does it work for the grifters on the receiving end?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the room before it became the bathroom? As they’ve made it seem like an empty disintegrating box room ... which judging by the previous owners I don’t believe they would have a room completely unfinished.

Reactions: 5
The tiling company are deleting comments again.
It was asked what the press discount was that they gave, and if by magic the comment has vanished and the poster called a troll.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the room before it became the bathroom? As they’ve made it seem like an empty disintegrating box room ... which judging by the previous owners I don’t believe they would have a room completely unfinished.
The twins used to be in the main room, and the en suite was a walk in wardrobe, you can kind of see it on his post here, if the link works!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.