MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a bleeping tool. And yes, Simon WE KNOW you are. Talk about desperate.

And good on everyone reporting him for those non disclosed #ads. Surely he can’t think he’s going to get away with that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That post about the view from the bed..... I would not want that to be the view from my bed 😂😂

The original owners had the right idea with the layout, no idea why they felt the need to change it so much and so quickly...
For the gram. To keep up with the interior influencers in a “my interior is better and more expensive than yours” kind of way.

I feel a paid partnership with Cathedral City could be a great move for him right now...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i’m having a good old nosy on his LinkedIn. I think it’s his anyway it seems to match up. He did the same degree as me. Thankfully not at the same time or the same place.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the gram. To keep up with the interior influencers in a “my interior is better and more expensive than yours” kind of way.

I feel a paid partnership with Cathedral City could be a great move for him right now...
He's a few posts away from driving to Dundee in his bare feet eating toblerone.
Smell my cheese you mother.....
Got to love an Alan Partridge cross reference!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
...we should just call him Alan from now on. If he started an IG story tomorrow with AHA! I’d die laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s all to get clicks and followers isn’t it. I assume that #reno / #renovation tags get much more traffic than #redecorated or similar.
Yes I understand that :) I more meant how did they think they would get away with this huge lie!

Reactions: 3
Loving all the Alan Patridge references. Agree - FOD totally matches him in cringeworthy arrogance. There was something ultimately underdog about AP though.. not so much with this bellend.

Reactions: 9
It’s actually heartbreaking looking through the photos of the house before the Hapless Hoopers ruined it with their tasteless tat.

The previous owners literally spent every penny, hours of their own time and made huge efforts to restore the property.

The current owners quite literally tore the life out of it and rendered it soulless, tasteless and cold.

They treated the house as they treat their children - money making commodities.

Reactions: 26
The thought of having a plant in the shower makes me fully boke. Imagine bits of soil and dead leaf touching your feet while you're washing :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Same here! Or it sticking to your leg and wrapping round it when you’re all wet. Like those shower curtains people used to have 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This isn't the first time I've seen some really poor design choices in a bathroom design recently. I'm not talking about colours and materials as that's personal choice, but just basic stuff like a hand towel being somewhat within reach of the basin, and the toilet not being squidged up in a corner exposed to sharp corners because of an oversized vanity unit.

Since he's been clearing out the basement recently, do we think a "basement reno" could be on the cards?

Also, I'd never looked up their house on the internet but did so out of curiosity yesterday, to see if it was indeed as easy to find as some people have said. Took me about one minute to find the full address 😲

Reactions: 10
Since he's been clearing out the basement recently, do we think a "basement reno" could be on the cards?
I think it’s unlikely, considering FOD’s recent absence of #ads and #sponsors. They must be like poison to advertisers after Clemmie’s outing as Alice. Who’d want to be associated with that? Especially as it seems people are now openly questioning and criticising them.

Reactions: 8
This isn't the first time I've seen some really poor design choices in a bathroom design recently. I'm not talking about colours and materials as that's personal choice, but just basic stuff like a hand towel being somewhat within reach of the basin, and the toilet not being squidged up in a corner exposed to sharp corners because of an oversized vanity unit. so out of curiosity yesterday, to see if it was indeed as easy to find as some people have said. Took me about one minute to find the full address 😲
I think the Hoopers wanted an expensive bathroom much more than a well thought, functional bathroom. Starting with the steps to the room - it will be very easy to slip on those steps given the finish, especially if wearing socks and no handrail/anything to grab onto. The shower taps at the end of a long narrow shower will make it awkward when turning on the water initially, can’t just reach in. Toilet squashed into a tiny spot, no room for toilet roll holder. No-where for towels close to the nearest basin The location of the bath taps will mean it’s a faff topping up the water while in the bath.

Then that horrible lampshade in the bedroom which will harbour dust and resembles the fibres in a sweeping brush.

They focus on looks rather than Function - it’s the same with their kitchen - the island blocking the cooker from the sink, etc. Fridge away from both. No flow to the kitchen at all,

Together those two bathrooms must have cost at least £15,000 and you honestly couldn’t say it looks as if it was money well spent.

Reactions: 20
I think the Hoopers wanted an expensive bathroom much more than a well thought, functional bathroom. Starting with the steps to the room - it will be very easy to slip on those steps given the finish, especially if wearing socks and no handrail/anything to grab onto. The shower taps at the end of a long narrow shower will make it awkward when turning on the water initially, can’t just reach in. Toilet squashed into a tiny spot, no room for toilet roll holder. No-where for towels close to the nearest basin The location of the bath taps will mean it’s a faff topping up the water while in the bath.

Then that horrible lampshade in the bedroom which will harbour dust and resembles the fibres in a sweeping brush.

They focus on looks rather than Function - it’s the same with their kitchen - the island blocking the cooker from the sink, etc. Fridge away from both. No flow to the kitchen at all,

Together those two bathrooms must have cost at least £15,000 and you honestly couldn’t say it looks as if it was money well spent.
And the rest. With those marble tiles, W1 design and sourcing fees, and the finishes I think you’re talking 20k worth there which I’m sure they didn’t pay.
What I don’t understand is how this works with hmrc? Do they declare the discount as a sort of payment?

It’s actually heartbreaking looking through the photos of the house before the Hapless Hoopers ruined it with their tasteless tat.

The previous owners literally spent every penny, hours of their own time and made huge efforts to restore the property.

The current owners quite literally tore the life out of it and rendered it soulless, tasteless and cold.

They treated the house as they treat their children - money making commodities.
So true. Because real logic would tell you that a house like this in this kind of location doesn’t really warrant this type of over design. There’s no financial benefit other than Ig. If it was in Holland Park, maybe. But in Ramsgate. Let’s assume there’s 150k worth of decor, kitchen and bathroom in there. Is the house now worth 850k. Probably not.
I feel really sad for the previous owner. I’m so pleased that she’s posted about it. This is what they do. They’ve made careers out of other people doing the hard work and then they come along and take full credit.

It’s now worth an estimated 734k.
An unnecessary refurb. Can you imagine the decent stuff they threw out?
From the guy encouraging us all to reduce, reuse and recycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.