MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t quite fathom in what universe the SODs thought it was a good idea to publicly state that they renovated the ‘pile of bricks’ when it’s so easy to google ‘doctors surgery house Ramsgate’ and the truth is there for everyone to see!
Interestingly, no sign of this under 'sold' or 'house prices' on Right Move, which is often the 'oracle'! And yes, the house can be found within minutes of searching online! Tiny garden on the corner!

Reactions: 4
Just submitted my complaint to the ASA. Also created an account with them as I seem to be doing this a lot 😁

Delighted to see FOD still losing followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry if I’m shouting and if someone else has previously mentioned it.....but that hideous lampshade in their bedroom is made by a company called WANDERLUST!!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And it’s sad really. The lack of self awareness. They believe their own hype. I just snook onto my pals IG and the comments.... on FODS post and the Bounty Margate post. It’s clear that many people dislike them and think they’re a pair of hypocritical stuck up twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry if I’m shouting and if someone else has previously mentioned it.....but that hideous lampshade in their bedroom is made by a company called WANDERLUST!!!! Ffs
It’s utterly grim and is a total dust trap! Wanderlust though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being the kind of person that doesnt give a tit about the the whole world being able to see what a massive hypocrite and liar you are.
This. Imagine not caring about how that reflects on your kids and what that teaches them.

Reactions: 6
Because those “string of hearts” plants are super trendy. 🙄😳 They have one in the sitting room and kitchen too! Ridiculous in the shower...
It’s a golden creeping Jenny. You can’t keep String of Pearl plants in damp conditions, they need to be kept warm and dry. Creeping Jenny are technically pond plants so do very in bathrooms and are commonly kept there. Probably wouldn’t put one directly in the shower though, lol.

Reactions: 8
So when they moved in it needed nothing done really? Why lie about that. How peculiar.

Reactions: 14
It’s utterly grim and is a total dust trap! Wanderlust though 😂😂😂
it's brilliant eh?! I commented on his post about this and was considering adding a #ifyouknowyouknow but then felt bad for the actual company!

• Haha
it's brilliant eh?! I commented on his post about this and was considering adding a #ifyouknowyouknow but then felt bad for the actual company!
you can’t make it up! Seriously funny.

also, they’ve wrecked that house. Was an obscene waste of money making changes that weren’t even necessary!!!! I’ve just checked out the piece on the previous owners renovation.

He's definitely reading this. It looks like he's used a filter in the recent stories to attempt a restoration of his physical youthful exuberance !

• Haha
He’s edited that post within the last 15 minutes and removed (as far as I can see) the ‘pile of bricks’ terminology.... still describing it as Georgian however. How dumb does he have to be to continually edit these blatant lies when the world of Tattle has the original screenshots to evidence his Pinocchio behaviour?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why have they got that ratty arsed plant in the shower 🤷‍♀️
direct quote from my sisters month when I questioned this, and I cracked up..
"only the highly sophisticated people of this world have shower plants, ya know. keep up you look like a PEASANT" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
He’s edited that post within the last 15 minutes and removed (as far as I can see) the ‘pile of bricks’ terminology.... still describing it as Georgian however. How dumb does he have to be to continually edit these blatant lies when the world of Tattle has the original screenshots to evidence his Pinocchio behaviour?
He has removed it! It was built in 1888 though so nowhere near Georgian. Maybe ‘finding papers from 1794’ during the ‘Reno’ has confused his tiny brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you @Cupcake79 for doing such a thorough report! I’m gonna have to wait til tomorrow as works been insane today, but definitely doing it. It’s immoral to be flagging £300 p/ms tiles as if you’ve even paid a scrap of that for them!

• Heart
Thank you @Cupcake79 for doing such a thorough report! I’m gonna have to wait til tomorrow as works been insane today, but definitely doing it. It’s immoral to be flagging £300 p/ms tiles as if you’ve even paid a scrap of that for them!
Thank you. The more that do it the better. No way would this kind of behaviour be allowed on tv and printed ads, why should we let it go for online content?

• Heart
I love that bountymargate are now sharing before/after shots on their ig profile. Showing the real renovation that went on and the labour of love. Feels very much like the middle finger to the SoDs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.