MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that bountymargate are now sharing before/after shots on their ig profile. Showing the real renovation that went on and the labour of love. Feels very much like the middle finger to the SoDs
I've just looked at their page, they must have been offended to have something they worked so hard on to be called a draughty pile of bricks 😱it was stunning.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Thank you. The more that do it the better. No way would this kind of behaviour be allowed on tv and printed ads, why should we let it go for online content?
Funnily looks as if the government are thinking more and more about this, they’re asking marketing / digital professionals to answer some questions on this, I nearly shared the link w the forum but it’s all to do with display & retargeting rather than social or influencer content. But hopefully it’s only a matter of time before they start considering this, too.

To get an ad to clear on TV is SO difficult, even if you’re not being misleading you need bullet proof evidence for each and every claim made. Yet you can play games on Instagram, it’s obscene. These influencer brand relationships likely have greater reach than a lot of TV slots these days, and are likely a similar budget, so should be put under the same scrutiny. It should be made clear how long the influencer has had the product / what rate they received it for / was additional compensation involved. Very clear and to the point.

What winds me up most tbh is reading how a record number of young women (24-35) have entered IVAs this year and it continues to grow rapidly. This is ultimately the legacy of this tit, selling people falsehoods on what lifestyle you should be leading or what you can have too~ pushes women into debt. And their audience are largely going to be younger women with kids, how do they sleep at night? At least they’ve got marble tiles though!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
it's brilliant eh?! I commented on his post about this and was considering adding a #ifyouknowyouknow but then felt bad for the actual company!
You have a great future thread title there though.....Clemmie's lost her wandalust and Slymon's lampshade is full of dust 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
wow didn't realise how much of their garden had been sold, just popped on to bounty Margate and you can see the construction of the townhouse in the back of the bifold door kitchen shot. Garden looks small and overlooked now. The previous owners did a brilliant job and made a huge difference to that property, FOD seems to be getting slated in their comments section. MOD as well I guess , her comeback is looking so much less likely now!!
DC7FFF0C-E6E6-44C0-891A-A9FF99D8077D.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Funnily looks as if the government are thinking more and more about this, they’re asking marketing / digital professionals to answer some questions on this, I nearly shared the link w the forum but it’s all to do with display & retargeting rather than social or influencer content. But hopefully it’s only a matter of time before they start considering this, too.

To get an ad to clear on TV is SO difficult, even if you’re not being misleading you need bullet proof evidence for each and every claim made. Yet you can play games on Instagram, it’s obscene. These influencer brand relationships likely have greater reach than a lot of TV slots these days, and are likely a similar budget, so should be put under the same scrutiny. It should be made clear how long the influencer has had the product / what rate they received it for / was additional compensation involved. Very clear and to the point.

What winds me up most tbh is reading how a record number of young women (24-35) have entered IVAs this year and it continues to grow rapidly. This is ultimately the legacy of this tit, selling people falsehoods on what lifestyle you should be leading or what you can have too~ pushes women into debt. And their audience are largely going to be younger women with kids, how do they sleep at night? At least they’ve got marble tiles though!
💯 this. More people accessing content online then by TV and printed content. Absolutely it should be up to the same standard, if not that then a higher standard.

Totally agree also about the comment about it creating debt.

Reactions: 8
wow didn't realise how much of their garden had been sold, just popped on to bounty Margate and you can see the construction of the townhouse in the back of the bifold door kitchen shot. Garden looks small and overlooked now. The previous owners did a brilliant job and made a huge difference to that property, FOD seems to be getting slated in their comments section. MOD as well I guess , her comeback is looking so much less likely now!! View attachment 78401
Do you think this is why the ODs got a dog? 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know this has been mentioned but “if you know you know” quiz - is the answer that Slymon is a total bleep? Cos honestly he’s acting like one in every one of those stories. I mean could the answer be anything else? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love that bountymargate are now sharing before/after shots on their ig profile. Showing the real renovation that went on and the labour of love. Feels very much like the middle finger to the SoDs
We should show her some love! It must be awful seeing your home which your poured so much love, sweat and possibly tears into reduced to a ‘pile of drafty old bricks’ by the Prickmeister General! He is becoming more loathsome by the day.

Reactions: 25
I love that Bountymargate are hashtagging the pictures #victorianrenovations
I don't know why I find it so irritating that he describes the house as Georgian. If he wanted a Georgian house, Ramsgate has tit loads of them. Simon, love, if you are reading, pop down to Vale Square or Spencer Square and have a look at the nice Georgian houses down there to see what they look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We should show her some love! It must be awful seeing your home which your poured so much love, sweat and possibly tears into reduced to a ‘pile of drafty old bricks’ by the Prickmeister General! He is becoming more loathsome by the day.
myself and my partner have just spent 6 months renovating an ugly house into our forever home. Every choice was made by us, with love and thought and whilst it might not be to everyone’s taste, it’s ours. It would break my heart if someone came in and ripped out perfectly good (and decent and expensive) kitchens and bathrooms because they were offered another one for free. It’s vile and it’s greedy. Such a big account shouldn’t be encouraging such consumerism and waste when we’re trying so hard to not chuck our planet away! Yuck yuck yuck.

and I can bet the old fixtures were sold for their gain whilst they didn’t have to shell out for new ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Been snooping on bountymargate's insta and she has such a lovely looking life! A million worlds away from the depressing SODs.

Reactions: 23
And it’s sad really. The lack of self awareness. They believe their own hype. I just snook onto my pals IG and the comments.... on FODS post and the Bounty Margate post. It’s clear that many people dislike them and think they’re a pair of hypocritical stuck up twats.
The previous owner liked my post and the others including one which said "You must cringe when you see your old home now" .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell - I’m almost starting to feel sorry for them (is that their plan?) this is a bleeping slow motion car crash I’m watching. Sly I know you’re here so here’s some good sound advice (#gifted) - do yourself a favour, you vacuous narcissistic bleep, give up ffs, you’re not the man you think you are in your head, you’re not Hugh Grant or any other male lead from a tit Brit romcom, you are something between Alan Partridge and the “alive”chuckle brother. Have some respect for yourself and throw that towel (gifted) in because you are embarrassing me and I don’t even know you...imagine how your oldest daughter feels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't hate the way they have decorated, however it's very trendy, it won't age well. It's very cold, no family touches anywhere? It also is incredibly wasteful seeing what the previous owners left it like!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s probably on a high now he’s posted some #ad content, euphoric recall to the good old days where they didn’t have to pay for so much as an onion. Maybe he thinks this’ll attract new brands to offer freebies... try our loo roll / hand towels / etc etc.

I don’t feel bad for them at all tbh. I feel bad for my eyes having to see those tragic Burton jeans and slither of boxer shaking its way across my phone’s screen tho.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.