Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The pet probably is alive and well, it's just been used to illustrate how incompetent FOD is when his partner with a vulva leaves him alone *eye roll*
Yes because only 2 vulvas has thrown his balance. He’s not ‘so’ outnumbered. Because with Pablo, there’s 2 of each. Disaster.

Reactions: 1

ExhaustedDad

Reading back, exhausteddad was FOD?
Pretty offended by that :cry:

Weirdly he only posted here and to say he wouldn’t buy anything Clemmie Telford advertised on the influencer thread!! But I felt it was mocking rather than aggressive. Like he was saying ‘unfollow’ Reading back I could hear FOD. And being away could give a different location to join. Didn’t occur to me at the time.
Wow I think you read a little bit too much into this

Think he was too aggressive to be FOD. Probably a rival insta dad? One of the thousands of twin or triplet dads that have cropped up on insta? Or he's not a dad at all and is a woman, I thought the fringe blowing comment a bit odd for a man. Either way the comments were very personal and they hate them a lot.
Nope... just a dad of twins... nothing more than that. Thinking back to the fringe comment... I agree that was a bit camp .. apologies ... I’ll be more manly next time 👍🏾

Weirdly he only posted here and to say he wouldn’t buy anything Clemmie Telford advertised on the influencer thread!! But I felt it was mocking rather than aggressive. Like he was saying ‘unfollow’ Reading back I could hear FOD. And being away could give a different location to join. Didn’t occur to me at the time.
If I was FOD would there not be more metaphors in my post?? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Heyheyyouyou

I confess I was ‘influenced’ many times back in the day by MOD and similar. Bought a scamp and dude sweatshirt and the quality was SO POOR - it bobbled instantly and looked shocking after a few washes. Bought the stupid bamboo plates she had that I later found don’t go in the dishwasher or microwave. I can’t blame them - I was the mug - but if the extent of the sales manipulation had been clear back then I don’t think I’d have been such a mug. I’m an intelligent person! What an idiot
Yeah, our friends bought a scamp and dude top for our daughter ... two washes down and it looks awful, very poor quality

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Ok now I'm really pissed off with this fucking family it's the hottest day of the year and thay have taken that little dog out with them!!! His poor little paws on the hot ground are thay really that irresponsible! 😠

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Pretty offended by that :cry:

Wow I think you read a little bit too much into this

Nope... just a dad of twins... nothing more than that. Thinking back to the fringe comment... I agree that was a bit camp .. apologies ... I’ll be more manly next time 👍🏾

If I was FOD would there not be more metaphors in my post?? 🤔
😂😂 fair play! But slightly disappointed as the thought of FOD swearing improved my opinion 😂😂 apologies!