Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
She's had porcelain veneers like all the Towie lot. But they all make the same mistake, having them too big, too prominent and far too white. It's slightly altered her profile and changed the proportions of her lower face.

ThreeFourFive

The Guardian article is truly depressing, but hey, twins do seem to be any child exploiter's dream. There are 2 threads on Mumsnet at the moment, one about Brooklyn Beckham and one about a 12 year old and "likes" on a social media website. When will being a parent who exploits a child become socially unacceptable?

BluerMoon

Yes he is.

He mentioned a hysterectomy in the same breath as a contraceptive method. No Simon , a hysterectomy is usually for more serious gynaecology issues.
Exactly that, with a 8 week + recovery time. I’d be impressed if anyone managed to hide that from their significant other!

Palm23

No, no. Please, just no.

Excellent article. So very, very true.

Influencers prey on the vulnerable. They actively create the illusion of a nice, co-dependent relationship with their followers. A comforting 'Hey, we're all in this together and aren't we all amazing' camaraderie.

Except, the sordid reality of this co-dependent relationship is actually 'Hey, I'll pretend to connect with you...............so long As. You. Keep. Buying. My. Shit. Alright?'
Thank you. Please do share if you can x

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
He needs to think carefully about this vasectomy, because he will literally be cutting off their vital revenue source. Once the twins become less photogenic and compliant his only option will be to bang out another baby, surely?
Well they’ve certainly got the house space.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure I remember her saying something about grinding her teeth when she was stressed and or pregnant and was self conscious about it so she had veneers on the front ones at least
Sounds like bullshit.

Veneers are just bits stuck on the roughed up teeth aren't they? That wouldn't solve if teeth were ground down from grinding. Any dentists here?

She had them done purely for aesthetics, and probably got a great deal by sending a begging email talking about her followers.

Why do dentists make them so dulux white and perfect? They would look way better a few shades darker and a more natural shape.