Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
What were those Sandrene stories? 😦#notfunny I've never seen Sandrine the way she spelled it either. Looks like someone needs to concentrate on toilet training. It doesn't appear they know much about puppies.

Reactions: 1

BluerMoon

New here. I watched the video with the puppy in the bedroom and someone commented saying they thought the puppy wasn’t allowed upstairs. He replied that he wasn’t but had figured out how to get up there. No puppy of that age should be climbing stairs and especially not a dachshund with a long back and short legs. They need a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs at the very least. That dog is at risk of spinal problems anyway and climbing stairs will exacerbate it. The twins are too young to have such a small breed as a pet.
Have you seen the pics of them manhandling hamsters since they were 2? Is it any wonder one died shortly after he last shared them squeezing them. Not the poor toddlers fault, they shouldn’t be holding them at that age really.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Everything she says manages to have a tone of resentment towards the twins. But there's women who work full time and still manage to give their kids time so I'm with you I just don't get it. Also not like he works full time either. Sad that her social media life comes before her kids really
I think that’s why she gets my back up!

S

SherlockHuns

I’ve not dived into his stories yet as waiting for my children to fall asleep and they’d have nightmares if they were listening to that goon as they went to sleep.
Especially with him banging on about his vasectomy 🙄

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Oh no! Don’t buy her books, you are just funding her self absorbed life style!

Also thinking about it, she does one day a week, which means she is entitled to hardly any A/L. She must be taking these holidays with unpaid A/L...wow!!!!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Sorry if it’s too much ‘tooth talk’ but if you’ve had them filed
I think that's a crown if they're filed down to a peg. Hers will have just been sandpapered so the slivers of fake teeth make a good bond. Still don't think you can go back to normal teeth as all that enamel scrubbed off (apparently) will never go back. Sorry for the teeth comments 😁

Onthefence

And as if by Tattle magic she’s decided to respond to some messages after the women with anxiety who bared their souls to her spent a night feeling ignored. Still, moneys in the bank

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Which obviously didn’t sell that well because they’ve changed the name for the paperback
Is that what they do?!? I tried to search for his book on amazon but completely for got his actual name! But I did remember their daughters’ name!

meetmeinthemiddle

The worst of the many awful things I have seen from the insta mamas was Molly Selfish Mother selling a training course in how to build a social media brand. It was about £900. Total snake oil unless you are already starting from a position of highly connected London media-class.

Sorry if that’s on the wrong thread btw
She needs her own thread!! Molly Gunn ‘you pay me to published on my site with your content’

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Mod’s getting the hols and free pyjamas, sofas and cushions without her little ones so she will never agree to that!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Dentist here 🙋🏼‍♀️ You can use veneers to
Restore wear on anterior teeth in some circumstances.
You can also get a really good result doing much less invasive treatment- Invisalign, whitening then composite bonding can give you amazing results and much less invasive etc than veneers.
Not all dentist do emulsion white veneers infact I hate when teeth are that white! It’s usually patient guided but I try and keep things as natural as possible! Don’t get me
Wrong I whiten and I do have very white teeth but not emulsion white and they aren’t perfectly straight so they look more natural.
Thank you, I was hoping a dentist would pop on here. How much do you think mods teeth cost? Does it look like a good job? Will she have had them all done or just the 8 or so top teeth that show?

I assume once you have vanners fitted you can't go back to natural teeth as they've all been scuffed up?

My dentist is good and uses more natural materials but won't recommend any teeth whitening at all let alone on my weak enamel eroded teeth. I'm going to be annoyed paying for a crown that they will make somewhat yellow