Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ExhaustedDad

Yep, exactly. And FOD’s posts are even worse. They’re both incredibly sloppy when it comes to proofreading. For a pair who spend so much time setting up ridiculous situations to photograph, they don’t apply the same standards to their captions.

P.S BUY FOD’S BOOK! It’s the funniest parebnting book ever! (Don’t these people have spellcheck on their phones?!)
I'm surprised they've not been approach by Grammarly. I made up a new character for FOD .... To me he is 'Metaphor Man' :ROFLMAO:

Mummykins

Yeah it wasn’t that risk factor so much, more that even in a private moment you are getting your camera out and thinking of the captions

Dumbdumb

I was curious about the Blake lively references but think my eyes started bleeding at the captions.
Does he do it on stories?

ThreeFourFive

I used to find Clemmie quite endearing and relatable when she had the twins, I had another baby at the same time and enjoyed following them but it’s amazing how quickly she changed from ‘normal run of the mill working mum with a blog on the side and a fairly large Instagram following’ to her and her husband doing Instagram as a JOB (I know they both still work but at this point don’t you think their careers are run as side jobs now, for just in case?) everything’s an ad or a popularity contest. It’s so boring.
I think she has to do her one day a week to keep her midwife licence.

PeppaPig

He’s either got this page on constant f5 or Clemmie/Anya/one of Anyas friends saw it - obviously the worst outcome. It just shows how he puts absolutely no depth of thought into what he shares, he does not respect his family or their privacy one bit

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I wondered if it meant cock! He’s both. And a knob. Although they really didn’t like it when someone called him a wanker.