Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
wow, new depths of low there, what on earth made him think it was a good idea to air dirty laundry and embarrass his daughter so publically. Glad he's deleted it and hope someone is ripping him a new one for having done that.
Yes, what was his reasoning for posting that?

Maybe Fun-boy Simon as a Dad isn’t what Anya wants and is punishing him for it by treating him with the little respect she thinks he deserves.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Sounds like bullshit.

Veneers are just bits stuck on the roughed up teeth aren't they? That wouldn't solve if teeth were ground down from grinding. Any dentists here?

She had them done purely for aesthetics, and probably got a great deal by sending a begging email talking about her followers.

Why do dentists make them so dulux white and perfect? They would look way better a few shades darker and a more natural shape.
She said she was always self conscious about her teeth (which I believe) but then went and had the Katie Price treatment. She just looks like a caricature. Mind you so does FOD naturally.

erin182

VIP Member
Does anyone know what fod actually does? Why does he travel for work? Does he only work from home?

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I believe her about paying from her own pocket. I was on the Mumsnet thread about freeloading instamums and looked out for the thanks she’d have given out to the dental surgery had there been a deal between them.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Aren't they her real teeth, just straightened? The front two were wonky and overlapped. Seem to remember her wearing some sort of mouth guard to correct them.

SonnyBrown

I think I just assume one of them is here most of the time, which is probably a good thing. They won't engage with reasonable questions on their Insta pages so it is good they know there is an alternative reality where critical thinking and opinions are welcomed.
I've seen some good comments well one lol by your insta account @tummyrumbler123
Too bad they won't engage with your critical thinking 😞

GreyWolf

VIP Member
If I was married to FOD I would be taking all the solo freebies that came my way :ROFLMAO: The OD's have been on several 'holidays of a lifetime' in the last few years and no doubt more to come, so no biggie there. MOD seems to view the twins (and she doesn't even try to hide it) as the bain of her life. I'm sure she loves them dearly, but she seems to be very inconvenienced by them. FOD loves having them solo as it boosts his feed and all of the comments massage his ego, so its a #winwin
Well Simon didn’t go to St Lucia either. I guess you’re right there’s more to come, and if not she’s milked it for all it’s worth. I’m pretty sure she’s got cousins there as well. Those kids in the water are family but not the older girls.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
What an odd turn this thread has taken!! There’s no way that SCD would put him on. He wouldn’t bring any extra viewers. The million followers he has already all watch SCD. The ODs are big fish in the instamum pond but in the wider media world, they’re nobodies. Plankton.
To be fair though, most of SCD are plankton...