Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattyanna

You are all just jellus h8ers, don’t you know how hard it is for poor Clemmie, she has never renovated a million pound house before and she has to fit it in around going on holidays for all of you, because she is a selfless NHS angel who cares so much for others and also she has known real suffering because once she had to live in a flat with a damp patch and when her baby was in hospital it was so scary she had to buy £150 pyjamas to help her cope so come on, just give her a break, ok and stop being so mean to her, she’s had it so tough she deserves free fireplaces, in fact it’s disgusting she even had to ASK and no one had already offered!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
First time posting in the MOD thread but I had to come over after seeing her stories from the Women's Health panel on "body positivity". The panel consisting of all white, middle class, able bodied and average sized. Women deserve better than this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Do you think he will share the progress of his post surgery required ejaculations 😂
There will probably be a picture of the sample pot with the twins in the background and a 200 word caption about the relief of not having to be further outnumbered by any more curly-haired-terrors-with-the-energy-of-a-battery-operated-toy-that-has-malfunctioned-and-is-twisting-and-turning-like-a-jellied-eel-deprived-of-water.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

ExhaustedDad

I also being a father of three year old twins find him to be an absolute prick.... he actually makes me feel a whole lot better about myself and the job i'm doing bringing up my twins. Ladies.... continue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Mumof3

VIP Member
Last year I’d responded to one of her posts about birth trauma, she said people could dm her if they wanted to. I did, as I’d had a dreadfully traumatic birth with my last baby that left me with PTSD. She read it, but never responded. I was devastated as I was quite vulnerable at the time, and thought I was reaching out to someone who could offer some help, or point me in the right direction. Nothing! I’ve aided up now, it’s not the right way to use her platform at all. Disgusting!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Here for comments

MOD actually delivered my daughter, who was then taken to NICU due to very low oxygen levels whilst I was taken to surgery. After my daughter came home week later I messaged her to say thanks, let her know my daughter was home and well and sent a picture. She read it and also no response. I’ve never really looked at her the same way after that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
In my experience as a Mum to girls, I know they really don't give a monkeys about Egyptian cotton bedding or Farrow & Ball paint or whether Mum is wearing £140 pyjamas. These things matter even less when they're on holiday.

Children don't want sophisticated surroundings or fine cuisine.

They certainly don't want to have change into random, photogenic outfits several times a day. They certainly don't want to stand about, posing and then reposing while the photographer captures the perfect 'spontaneous' image.

They don't want to hang about while Mum edits, curates and writes various posts. They might well not actually enjoy the company of Mum's InstaMates (they're not actual friends obviously, they've just been clubbed together by their PR team because they fit a certain demographic "White, photogenic, middle class family with great dental work & ability to feign pseudo earnest concern about a variety of ishoos."

• Heart
Reactions: 22

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I can’t tell you how relieved I am that MOFOD are collaborating with Gousto. The sleepless nights I’ve had worrying how this privileged family were going to afford to renovate that huge house, and still go on their 5 foreign holidays a year, not to mention the upkeep of the pyjama budget alone. My prayers have been answered, their famine is over.

I will most certainly be ordering Gousto for myself and perhaps also gift one to another struggling Insta-family, my heart will be warmed in the knowledge my hard earned salary will, in a small way, keep the Hooper family supplied with such well deserved, such needed freebies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

EyesOpened123

That toast video is actually really sad. He’s mocking and shaming her, I’m by no means a perfect parent but this kind of exploitation makes me feel so uncomfortable. She’s feeling really big things and trying to process it all and her Dad is not only laughing at her but also filming it and encouraging nearly a million people to also mock, point and laugh at his child. If this were an adult filming throwing food at an older person in a residential home....or a carer laughing at a vulnerable adult in this way everyone would be up in arms, just because she’s his child doesn’t make her fair game to be mocked and bullied by him. I really do hope they read here...I’m not trolling or ‘hating’ I’m offering a different perspective. I think they are so swept up in what they’re doing that they’ve lost sight of what’s right.

Reactions: 21

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Clemmie Telford has done a post about resenting the fact that her husband is going away with the lads for the weekend and MOD has replied with ‘we’ve all been there and felt the resentment’. This from the woman who has just got back from a Caribbean holiday without FOD and the twins and is forever doing solo trips leaving the family behind. My heart bleeds for you, Clemmie, it really does.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
This is a tiny, tiny little niggle but it’s one of my bugbears.
MOD is ‘on’ route to the hotel. IT’S EN ROUTE!!!
Feel better that’s off my chest 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’m tripping over overpriced, achingly middle class kids’ brands on Insta - all called “something & something”
I’m going to start one for working class kids.

Fishfingers n beans? Pie & Peas? Lexi-Mae & Kai? And it’ll be full of colours and cartoon characters instead of washed out greys and ‘motifs’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Chips_and_gravy

Free food for a YEAR, AND being paid for the pleasure.

And all the people relying on foodbanks, and those in poverty in this country.

It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 20

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
MOD being holier than thou with her ‘I’ve been asked to comment on Meghan and her birth by multiple sources etc...’ 🙄 oh please midwifery oracle, people are desperate for your opinion! oh wait..nah we’re good

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mummykins

And selfish mother has a book coming out:

How I got rich by selling you t-shirts. How i’m getting richer by selling you a book about you buying my t-shirts.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
It just makes my skin crawl. He's clearly talking about his cock in order to titillate his followers (who are predominantly female). The same sad women who harbour dreary little fantasies about their hero.

Perhaps it would be slightly minder and more helpful if Annabel Karmel gave freebie toddler meals to, you know, toddlers living in poverty in the UK?

Not to over indulged, curly haired moppets in their £40 White Company pyjamas FFS.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
In times to come, I wonder if MOD will wander around her beautifully renovated house, fondly reminiscing:

"A close up of Ottille on the potty paid for that gorgeous velvet sofa"

"Jepordizing the physical and online security of our daughters paid for this lovely parquet flooring"

"Capturing a supposedly tender & private moment between me and my eldest daughter and peddling it to over half a million people paid for those kitchen units"

I had forgotten about the £150 pyjama debacle. I'm sure if my child was admitted to hospital my immediate instinct would be to treat myself to £150 jimjams.

Or...............maybe, you know, put up with only wearing your White Company £75 pyjamas and donate that £150 to the hospital which is treating your sick child?

Or...............use that £150 to send a huge basket of goodies to the nursing staff working round the clock to take care of your sick child?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Avocadoontoast

It’s MODs complete inability to see things objectively and from other people’s perspective. She takes offence so easily. How could she not have foreseen that people would not think she was fishing for freebies when she was asking for fireplace tips and advice. People have only come to that conclusion because she has previously done the exact same thing with regards to a washing machine...fishing for engagement and fake advice, as soon as the most expensive brand offered her a washing machine she grabbed it. Didn’t she do the same when she needed some Spanx for the first book launch and was sitting in a taxi acting like a diva wondering if Spanx could immediately send out a pair to her?! How can she think no one remembers. I’m sure she has done this many times over. Take ownership of your past behaviours and understand why people think these things of you.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
“I’m just me and I’m doing something positive for my family”. That’s what you’ll never get a thought through answer about the ethics of what he does from him. He’s all about me me me.

That’s also why the majority of the ads and twins are on his feed. Because he will shrug off any criticism and his fanz will support him.
He may as well just reply ‘I’m sorry if my privilege offends you, but I don’t care’

• Heart

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I don't understand who pays to go to these crap events to listen to white middle class instagrammers?!
I would assume it's women who (don't want to be too cruel) perhaps don't have many friends or support? They probably really look forward to the event, spend ages getting ready for it (they will have eagerly bought the Strong Girls uniform) and are hopeful they will be warmly embraced and welcomed into the InstaSanctum.

Sorry love, but not one of your girl crushes is ever going to invite you round to sit on their green velvet sofa, or swap mobile numbers. All they want from you is your cash. Stop deluding yourself that you mean anything to these sales people and start working on getting some real friends.

I see St Clemmie didn’t forget International Day of the Midwife today unlike last year <cough>

I bet she had an alarm primed to remind her to post that special date.
I'm certain that the PR team which represents her (can't remember what they're called) will have had the date blocked out and bolded in their/her diary after the uninterested faux pas of last year.

Oh, sorry? Aren't we meant to know that 90% of everything Clemmie posts is orchestrated by her PR team?

Ah yes, body diversity.

Where were the disabled women? Or the women of colour? Or the women recovering from eating disorders? Or the women recovering from surgery? Or the women born with facial disfigurement?

A word to the wise, Clemmie. Body diversity doesn't = white, middle class, size 10 - 14.

Last edited:
  • Heart