Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dumbdumb

Wait guys!! Never mind the 400 people sharing their traumatic and painful stories! More importantly - CLEMMIE HAS FOUND JEANS.

Well, I know I'll sleep easier knowing this.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Instagrime

How dare any of you have a go at the OD’s consumerism and complete lack of acknowledgement or understanding of their privilege when MOD has just packaged up a load of unopened tat that she’s either been given in goody bags at Events for paid partnerships, “kindly gifted” or paid to advertise then dumped like a sack of sprouting spuds once the post was up on the gram and sent them to people who really need them... would that be people different to those that you have previously flogged them to full price because you said they were the new must have item then or are these different people in need 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Real life mums 😂😂😂
E840B033-FC04-4507-BC81-425F49C9DB5B.jpeg

They probably have been reading here and then calling each other twat in their plummy little voices, laughing off tattle like a gaggle of frustrated male hyenas surrounded by an untouchable sea of hyena vulva.
And not actually paying any attention to the truth being discussed.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
To be fair her one 12 hour shift per week is not preferential treatment, anyone can apply for it. I imagine MOD is probably quite anxious when another #gifted holiday proposal is sent to her, she knows how much has been said about the usage of the children so I think in work especially she probably tries to keep it low key. FOD on the hand doesn't give a toss, any publicity is good publicity as far as he's concerned.
Think MOD is about as anxious as a pig in shit. I imagine all she thinks about is how can she arrogantly do it all without being called out by irritating followers.
One shift a week is not the norm in most trusts and probably why she still pays to work by travelling from Kent. 2x nursery and a train fare and lunch from m&s and she’s not going to be taking home much, it’s not like she’s the queen.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It's mean, I know, but anyone else slightly amused it's rained a lot on her holiday ....
It’s not mean! Her holiday to St Lucia was the same 😂 if she’d paid you might feel for her 😂

Exactly. Advice which again negates her from the reality of most mums to be... majority of who work full time up until full term in order to save enough money for maternity leave and feed/ clothe the children they already have.. Not sure when I was meant to have the time eithet to batch cook enough meals to keep me going longer than a day, let alone going for a sodding 'babymoon.'
And yep i'm a nurse in the nhs who after bills has about 27quid left to spend. Thanks for your ongoing public service, Clemmie.
I’ve had babies and her ‘book’ was utterly shit and she is not an author. Neither is he. They are a pair of self entitled narcissists who sold their kids for instafame.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Palm23

Really interesting article in the Guardian today about child influencers. I don't think it'll be long before we see kids suing their parents and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened with FMOD. He treats the twins like performing chimps. She seems massively inconvenienced by them.

Mamchat

Hey! Share your mental health issues and let me exploit you for cash #allinittogether #mentalhealth #bodenbyme #campbestival #gusto #miele #supergra #buybuybuy #moneymoneymoney #sellingmykids #ad #notanad #postpartumexploitation

• Angry

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Be nice to think that MOD would walk in and get dumped the twins while FOD rushes out to a 4 hour hair appointment, 2 hour penis admin and then a hotel stay to recover from his exhaustion at her being away and having to look after the twins 😂

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
They are a perfect match!
Him with his ‘I can’t be all things to all people’ and her going on holiday for us, working, to review it 😂😂 pair of utterly deluded twits.

• Haha

Palm23

Good God - you are right. An ad with Superdrug. Utter shambles
Kerching! Cashing in on that mental health gravy train again. Exploiting your followers, getting them to open up on your feed about their darkest times, then packaging it all in an advert for Superdrug. It's fucking shameless

• Angry

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Isn’t it MOD who constantly states that we should view IG as our morning paper? Does everyone here read a daily paper and agree and fawn over every single article/photo? Do we not have opinions, some negative, on the articles that we then comment on?

Even bloody Cosmo and Marie Claire get et al get negative mail that they publish!

With her you either you agree and view her life as oh so hard, or she’ll block you. I wonder what I would have to write on an actual newspaper website to be blocked!

ThreeFourFive

Poor old selfless Clemmie - she just needs some good, old fashioned pr. She is the Mother of Daughters (cos no one has ever done that before) so maybe she could spearhead a campaign to keep girls safe on the Internet - oh no, wait... bit of a problem there as she shills her daughters for freebies. I know, she's an acclaimed midwife, maybe she could spearhead an NHS campaign highlighting the real hardship so many of our hard-working NHS staff endure - oh no, wait... bit of a problem there as she is too busy flaunting her wealth and privilege to understand real life. Oh Clemmie - so very, very relatable. Love, a loyal follower xx

• Heart

meetmeinthemiddle

I know this is off topic, but I’ve been wondering for YEARS how the Selfish Mother blog/“Instazine” managed to make money, but now you’ve solved the mystery for me. Is that as shady as it sounds, or is it pretty common?
Totally shady. Don’t forget her merch as well ...

Clemmie- if you read this, it’s EN route not on route.

Thanks

NotSherlockHuns

Poor Mods ASOS premier ran out 😢 can't get her dress til Friday! So has to do stories and mention ASOS 20 times in the hope someone that works there will get her dress out to her now!

• Haha
  • Angry

Han___

Quick poll - anyone else let their small children put their hands all over a public toilet while they take a selfies ? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I suspect FOD doesn't have any male mates because he has been totally emasculated by Clemmie, over the years. Normal blokes I know just wouldn't tolerate his pretentious, metro sexual shit.

So, now he desperately tries to be an honourary female instead. Talking coyly about periods, and vulvas, and pelvic floors. Just one of the girls, yes?

He is the poster boy for those 'girls' who like their men to be totally sexless, emasculated, twee and fawning.

I expect, even in their private moments, he calls Clemmie 'Mummy'. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
The eye roll comment tho!! Ha
Right?! MOD got straight on the defence though. She must know how all these free holidays are coming across to her followers. Surely she doesn’t think that everyone is thinking ‘yay, Clemmie! Good for you, girl!’. What a tit.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don’t think it was. If you look at some of the 1 star reviews on Amazon, it looks like the book is more of the same kind of stuff he posts on IG. But goes on for longer 😬
And yet there are so many ACTUALLY talented writers who would give their right arm for a book deal!

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
FOD is going to be full of himself and expecting an influx of followers, he was posted on the Bored Panda facebook page yesterday, they have an audience of 15 million on there.

That'll take all of 5 seconds to address 'Yes, we post whatever we want totally disregarding our children's privacy and delete any comments telling us otherwise'
We've had close ups of the twins using a potty. We know, to the hour, when Clemmie starts her period. We know exactly which school their older daughters attend, and when their eldest goes home to an empty house. Oh, and we know the exact address of their house.

There is nothing. Literally nothing, that they won't share for a quick buck.

• Sad
  • Sick