MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He would have got a hefty advance but it’s split into 3 - a third on signing the deal, another on actually delivering the book, then the rest on pub.
If the book doesn’t earn more than the advance the author gets nothing else.

I work in the industry and when his book came in on acquisitions (around 2/3 years ago ) I went out of my way to discourage it and we didn’t offer on it. I remember him being quoted as saying he wanted to sell more books than Clemmie, oops didn’t happen

We also had Budget Clemmies book “proposal” ( a few lists scrawled on the back of a fag packet) and I don’t think ANYONE offered her a deal. I live in fear of it making a reappearance.
Wanted to sell more than Clemmie? THAT is why Simon is on insta- its definitely not the "lol's"- it's to a) have more followers than Clemmie, b) cash in! She always looked a bit dead behind the eyes to me, and I'm not surprised. It must have been confusing/exhausting living with some one so relentlessly competitive but who's entire schtick is to appear incompetent!

Hey, Simon, YOU "WON"! You got more followers, you exploited your kids the most, and being the class A twit you are, you have helped drive your wife off Instagram altogether as she had to come here to express her true feelings about you! Maybe now it's time to retire gracefully and enjoy your "win" (while trying to undo the damage you've done to your family).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
victoriaemes used to be known as craftyfox - speaking on her stories today about how she makes money from Instagram.

Used to like her, not so much now she sees Instagram as a job - wondered what your thoughts were?
I find her absolutely rank. I’m no prude but all her talk of sweaty minges, vaginas, and cheesy nipples puts me right off. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I find her absolutely rank. I’m no prude but all her talk of sweaty minges, vaginas, and cheesy nipples puts me right off. Gross.
She’s coarse - and I had to drag that word from the very recesses of my mind!

(She also has her own thread under ‘Instagramers’.)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s coarse - and I had to drag that word from the very recesses of my mind!

(She also has her own thread under ‘Instagramers’.)
Yes, I know - but it's a quiet one and I wanted to entice some if you over 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, I know - but it's a quiet one and I wanted to entice some if you over 😬🙈
I honestly can’t read her captions as they are so crude and her videos give me full body cringe.

She’s not the least bit funny, no matter how many times she says I’M A MAD POTTY MOUTH, ME!

🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just taken my first look. I prefer the polished refined we know were better than u middle class mums to this tbh :( this is pretty disgusting stuff and equally as inauthentic / just for profit

Reactions: 8
MOD/FOD #20 - Followers dropping, boots sopping, shop bopping, the man's a bleeping salad.

(nothing rhymes with salad).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Urgh. Another one. I’m glad I looked though. When you said the baby’s bigger than Alaska, I realise now the girl is called Alaska. Still, huge baby. The photos of them at their party and sat at a picnic bench, I’m hoping that’s a kid size bench and kid size tables and chairs, or a trick with perspective. Otherwise wow...
omg ive checked this account out ..that baby is enormous and some of her photos 🤢 somethings really should be kept private!

Reactions: 2
victoriaemes used to be known as craftyfox - speaking on her stories today about how she makes money from Instagram.

Used to like her, not so much now she sees Instagram as a job - wondered what your thoughts were?
Oooooooooh she's very annoying isn't she? And why does she talk about her asshole in every post?

Reactions: 2
Looking through her home I was thinking it’s clear family wealth is behind this, and then see this unnecessary and racist post? I don’t get why ppl outside of London (guessing so from her voice) come here to be snooty racist cunts? A pair of white AF1s cost under £80. I’ve always wiped down my shoes cos the tube is filthy so it’s easy to keep white shoes fresh. I’m sure all of these things aren’t feasible if you dare to be a black man in east London though 🥴 duck off back to Southampton or wherever u came from what a bore x

AEAB2564-12CD-4421-97BC-02141B3AB504.jpeg

Edit: before I get done for racism I’d like to point out the various dog whistles for her moaning about black men on her street: boyz in da hood, boyz repeater, white Nikes/street wear synonymous
w young inner city black culture, URBAN, diversity (the all black dance troupe), the east London thing too basically saying FYI I’m in a historically ETHNIC AREA and they’re here on my door step now!!!! I had hoped daddy buying us the house would have priced them out by now!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
MOD/FOD #20 - Followers dropping, boots sopping, shop bopping, the man's a bleeping salad.

(nothing rhymes with salad).
How about this for MOD/FOD #20:
“He appears to hate his kids, so sing him a ballad;
Buy them some wellies you frigging Salad!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Looks like she thinks she's the sarcastic single mum off Motherland but is more like the Poundland version of Knee Deep in Life.

Reactions: 5
The 'angry' react above was angry at her racism, not your post, BTW.
Oh bless you for clarifying! I’m in the mood for a fight tbh I’ve been wondering if I should comment or flag it to someone else who”ll start online beef.

Entirely because I’ve had an utterly tit day our painter and decorator has bleeping trashed our hall carpet that didn’t *need* replacing (but we were going to as it is a bit glam gran) and now I’m pregnant with stairs I don’t feel safe with! £600 down the shitter to get that fixed when we’re paid next week. Maybe I’ll start talking about my pubic hair on Instagram and get gifted it?

Is there a thread for this vile cretin yet btw?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.