MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to sell more than Clemmie? THAT is why Simon is on insta- its definitely not the "lol's"- it's to a) have more followers than Clemmie,
I thought that was common knowledge, I remember clemmie saying on the High Low podcast that it was the reason he started his instagram account in the first place was he thought he could get more followers.

Reactions: 4
I thought that was common knowledge, I remember clemmie saying on the High Low podcast that it was the reason he started his instagram account in the first place was he thought he could get more followers.
Yes it is- but he loves to pretend he's just there for laughs. He's only fooling himself if he believes it. He is a highly competitive, faux incompetent parent.

Reactions: 4
Yep, I’ve fallen for it during night feeds. Also got the token SM ‘MAMA’ jumper. Which I regret. Because it was far too expensive.
Man those night feeds have a lot to answer for. Many a Mama jumper and bespoke baby blanket purchased at 4am with both boobs out and one eye open...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Man those night feeds have a lot to answer for. Many a Mama jumper and bespoke baby blanket purchased at 4am with both boobs out and one eye open...
The sweatshirt...me too! I stooped wearing it when I could spot someone who had been ‘influenced’ a mile off. It’s not a great look is it!

Reactions: 6
I spotted someone once who was wearing the holy trinity - A Tiba and Marl backpack (weird mint/pink design that looked like a glitchy fried egg). MOTHER sweatshirt and Cult of Youth necklace.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I spotted someone once who was wearing the holy trinity - A Tiba and Marl backpack (weird mint/pink design that looked like a glitchy fried egg). MOTHER sweatshirt and Cult of Youth necklace.
they were ten a penny where I used to live 😂 also, what is that victoriaemes saying about Brummies? She does know Cillian Murphy isn’t actually a Brummie doesn’t she? Where is she originally from, I’m not sure I can hack reading her she sounds so awful!

Reactions: 2
I’ve got the backpack too 🙈 those instamums saw me coming 🤑to be fair I’ve been hammering it for over 3 years with last two babies and it’s still going strong so they are decent quality!

Reactions: 1
I’ve got the backpack too 🙈 those instamums saw me coming 🤑to be fair I’ve been hammering it for over 3 years with last two babies and it’s still going strong so they are decent quality!
You’re lucky. I haven’t even had mine a year and the lining has got stuck in the zip

• Wow
Last night I dreamt that FOD went down to 900 followers. Maybe I need to get off Tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
they were ten a penny where I used to live 😂 also, what is that victoriaemes saying about Brummies? She does know Cillian Murphy isn’t actually a Brummie doesn’t she? Where is she originally from, I’m not sure I can hack reading her she sounds so awful!
I assume Birmingham, her writing is really vulgar/crass it’s a genuinely unpleasant read. I get major ~I’m not like other girls~ vibes off her with the weird shock antics?

I’ve never seen a toba and marl backpack in my life. The leather things? They look like those meh Marc Jacobs backpacks

Reactions: 3
🙋‍♀️ also have the backpack ... 🤣

In fairness though, two kids and almost 6 years later it's still going strong.

I assume Birmingham, her writing is really vulgar/crass it’s a genuinely unpleasant read. I get major ~I’m not like other girls~ vibes off her with the weird shock antics?

I’ve never seen a toba and marl backpack in my life. The leather things? They look like those meh Marc Jacobs backpacks
She has her own thread in here as was posted up thread. Best post there. She sounds so unpleasant i can't stomach reading about her or looking at her account.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.