Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrouchEndTiger

I hate being told to vote by celebrities (and now influencers).

I’m not a total moron.

it’s also the cheapest and easiest virtue signalling as they’re not asking their followers for donations and so people don’t get ratty about it.

i detest the celeb culture of - I’ll give my time to sing a song and you poor plebs who pay for your everything can also give this charity your money. I won’t cos im a celeb. I give songs or play footie.

Reactions: 19

Libertine

VIP Member
Clemmie’s Code of Conduct says she can be judged by her online behaviour. I’m certain doctors, teachers, solicitors and accountants can all be judged by their online behaviour, too.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
MOD&FOD #18 Talking crap and criticism rebuffing, here’s our child selling wankpuffin

• Haha

SmeatonsStar

What irks me most about this is that he probably has many followers that dream of doing something like this, but will likely never have the means to do so. Especially claiming something like needing to do this for yourself when for most parents that's probably going to be having a shit in peace and doing a face mask.
Its just so unrealistic and unrelatable.
Totally - it is infuriating that this is billed as an #ad with it seemingly therefore being an accessible holiday for everyone. I bet you could count on the fingers of one hand the number of FOD groupies who could afford that. Thus not really an ad but a freebie for someone famous for being famous that would be much more deserved for someone who doesn’t have the luxury of doing something for themselves every five minutes. Interestingly a look at his mum’s insta shows she and Gimme’s mum were totally in the freeloading gang - bragging about free trips to festivals, Queens tennis etc. They must be gutted that half of the freebie gravy train has disappeared (at least for a while). Their ethical lifestyle from last Christmas seems to have disappeared now the sound bite is done.

• Wow

frostily

VIP Member
Literally no one at his work even talked about it to him. No group emails/IMs about any antics the day after. No one asked him if he was going and then presumably why he wasn't there. God that's so sad.

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
It's been a month. Is she supposed to become a recluse? Perhaps live in the attic? Only go out on days she has to catch babies? She didn't scream from the roof tops she was going. She didn't put it in Instagram. She's not rubbed it in anyone's face. Think people need to calm down a little.
You’re always a staunch defender of Mod

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot understand why, when this clearly isn’t just going to go away, she hasn’t posted a full apology on her grid? I agree she’s being scapegoated for a lot of things but she could have avoided that with a sincere, hands up, I really fucked up apology.

I don’t get what she’s waiting for? She can’t seriously believe that if she hides for long enough no one will remember?

I posted a scathing comment. Said it was bad taste, esp with his wife and kids still dealing with the recent online backlash. That surely prioritising them and staying to spend time as a family was more important than jetting to the land of ultimate excess to get pissed up on a freebie. And that he could be the poster boy for the UAE given his entitlement and vulgarity. No surprise to say he's deleted me 🙄😂

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Anyone else spend ages rewatching his videos looking for signs of life from Clemmie? I’m guessing that’s her handbag on the table? Honestly, I need to get a life 🤣
🙋‍♀️
That video has been watched over 100,000 times - I’m defo responsible for 5k of those. It is a bit like Where’s Wally...quite literally

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Influencerdrainers

Mate, you literally JUST got back from a trip to Japan for the sodding rugby world cup. Really not living in the real world anymore are ya.
He’s really not! #sayyesmore like this is some kind of an experience most of us pass up and say “no thanks” because we’re obviously nowhere near as fun and in the moment as CrAzY sImOn 🤪 PLEASE.

• Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
The human rights record of Dubai stinks. All the luxury and play ground atmosphere is built on slave labour.
Then add the appalling support of despotic regimes, arms sales, women's rights abuses.... Still, it's free.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Ok. Regarding FOD’s newest post & stories, I can hereby confirm FOD does in fact stand for f*ck off Dad. He spouts the biggest amount of inane drivel I’ve ever heard. His poor, poor kids.
He’s almost not worth the attention here. Such a wankpuffin. I tried to think of something to say about it but just no words would come out.

• Haha

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I decided to take a break from Tattle about a month ago. What a mistake to make. Still catching up and got some way to go but have been periodically going on their Ig pages to keep in the loop for any new content. After seeing Slymon's latest, I broke my Tattle abstinence to say this: WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER?!

after the Milk&More debacle really didn't need my favourite Peanut butter brand gifting to the OD's too, any more of this and my stomach will beat out my principles 😂

• Haha