Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

My bet for Simon’s next story - trip to A&E with the twins after slashing their fingers with the measuring tape... what an absolute idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
MOD is a narcissist. She doesn’t have true friends. She’s probably away with yummy mummy’s she’s met swanning round Kent being important and they look up to her and sooth her ego. She always seems to never live in the moment but live for the way the moment looks.
Look at us having so much fun hashtag tourists. Look at me and my real friends. It’s all bollocks. She’s hollow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
also, that post from yesterday with the twins supposedly climbing the shelves to get at the biscuits - who put the packet of hobnobs on that shelf?! it's so obviously staged, because that single packet of biscuits doesn't go with anything else on the shelf of a very organised cupboard. as we've established the entire bottom shelf is jars of nut butter, the shelf above is jars of curry and pasta sauce. there is absolutely nothing remotely biscuit or snack related on the shelf with the hobnobs - i can make out a bottle of squash and a jar of potentially pasta - it's quite obvious that the biscuits are kept in a totally different part of the kitchen, and have put on a high shelf with the twins being told that if they can reach them, they can have one. i doubt they'd even be anywhere near that cupboard usually, unless they wanted to eat nut butter by the handful straight out the jar - it's a total set up, obviously calculated by slymon as the cupboard is tall enough that the girls would have to climb to reach the biscuits, but also that he could easily get a shot of them without showing their faces. his followers are just so naive that they completely fail to see that this obviously isn't a situation he simply came across when he walked into the kitchen. so sure, he totally just "walked in on them like this" - because he'd moved a packet of biscuits into another cupboard, specifically left the cupboard open so the twins could see them, and then oh, big surprise! my three year old daughters have just climbed right into the biscuit trap i set them! i mean, seriously?! his followers are so naive.
They have another large pantry which is where those pesky biscuits are normally kept!

1574838685589.png

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I’m sure their marriage is fine. They share loads of unattractive traits, eg greed, desperation to be cool, love of material goods, love of gurning selfies. And they have four children together.

I’m don’t believe he didn’t know what she was up to on Tattle.

She will want her old life back. If there’s still a shekel to be had in any last corner of the internet, Clemmie will hunt it down. And if it involves talking about herself and how great she is, even better!

No way will the disgraced Queen of tacky freebies slink away, more’s the pity.

Reactions: 16

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The last few pages are going round in circles people. I’m all for tattlecasim but honestly if I have to read the million updates that go on from
Morning to night why can’t others. I came here for MOD and now I’m in a rabbit hole with Mrs Hinch, CT and TFFO. So it’s a lot of reading on a night 😂
I end up reading threads about people I’ve never heard off and getting sucked in 😂 there’s so many!

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I hope you wear more than one boot GreyWolf. Can’t have you getting frostbite on your paws 🥶
I like a boot and a trainer combo, with a warm sweat and a dress that works as a skirt, under a statement piece coat. Toasty and warm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumof1boy

I'm more surprised by the face he's actually invited this 'Instagram nobody' to come with him. Maybe another pr move to prove they do in fact have real "friends". Bet the sponsors are crying that they've wasted a free seat and F1 ticket on a bloke who only has a picture of a gift bag and a fireplace on his grid

Attachments

• Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Jeez. Flying to Abu Dhabi for 3 days? I am no saint when it comes to flying / holidays abroad (but I am trying to cut it down / will travel only by train next year) but that's just irresponsible and makes me mad. Going on these kinds of trips is one thing.. But promoting it to your 1 million followers is just bad.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
She’ll be back. The greed and narcissism will overcome her.

Plus she won’t want to do more than one day a fortnight of an actual real job such as midwifery.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Brilliant detective work! He’s such a poor content researcher.
My nearly 4 yr old just says ‘can I have a biscuit please?’ Because rather than me filming her and turning everything she does into cash and content, I taught her that she can ask me for things she’d like. This works quite well for us as I can say yes or no and then pass her the biscuit jar, that opened packets of biscuits go in so they don’t go stale. It’s a brilliant invention and I’m surprised FOD hasn’t been gifted one yet in his free kitchen.
I sincerely hope someone helps them out by sending a biscuit jar quick so that this level of twin risk taking can settle, and the children are encouraged to communicate through speech what they would like.

Utter wankpuffin.
Incidentally I have indeed managed to use wankpuffin this morning, at work. Under my breath but still auditable to the necessary people. So claimed innocence when asked to repeat myself.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
So you know how MoD has been removed from the jewellery website, does that mean she never had anything to do with the design or anything in the first place? Otherwise surely Rachel Jackson would have to give her credit for it and not just erase her? I’m confused!
What an interesting point. Really does prove that all she did was wear it and promote it, as if it was her actual designs they could hardly just remove her.

Now I’ve fallen down a hole of MOD and rjackson, so one of the handles leads to things like this
63ABBA69-ABC1-4E52-8804-0B120FB435BE.jpeg
9DD8279E-0BAB-4FFE-8BD4-1E31B97FA323.jpeg

I’d never heard of thatmummysmile but you can see why she’d be annoyed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
It looks like MOD’s account is completely gone now rather than just deactivated! She must have hit the delete button 😲
I just imagine her working up the courage to do it after a couple of bottles of pinot noir in some expensive Parisian bar, all her mama squad telling her she's sooooooo brave and inpsiring

• Haha

Hazology

Chatty Member
The picture of the girls reaching for the hob nobs is so so staged, also instead of taking a pic so perfectly you would think he would rather help the little one down, safety first dick head.

Sven

VIP Member
Biscuit tin? What is this of which you speak? Is that what that pretty item in my kitchen is for? I usually rip open the biscuit packet and shove all the biscuits in my gob sideways. Don’t judge me. 😂
Our biscuit tin has.... go ahead bars in it. Horrible surprise for anyone who thinks biscuits make it to the tin haha.

• Haha
  • Heart