Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jumperoo62

He did - it’s was really embarrassing that he was filming whilst the killers were playing and he was surrounded by loads of other really uncool awkward 40/50 plus people who didn’t know how to mosh. They looked like the type who would be more comfortable with their hands in the air swaying along to cold play 😬🤦‍♀️

There are plenty of 40/50 plus people who know how to enjoy The Killers. I think people he is with are just a bit dull and awkward!

When Mr Brightside was released a 40 year old would have been 24, you lucky young whippersnapper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I want this title!

Not that hard to see why MoD cracked, FoD genuinely is a Class A Twat!!

Last edited:

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
View attachment 61131

Ah yes, same ring on little finger as it is in the mirror pic. Must be the mirror image confusion, or she’s flipped it. Anyhoo, so she’s deactivated while away in Paris.. it surely must have been planned by PR beforehand and not a ‘fuck it’ move while away (and away from Slymon) surely.
I’m just shocked she hasn’t got her many Cosmic Love rings on you know like she did when she was flogging them 🤔🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

ittybitty

well done. That’s great.

Sadly life isn’t fair though. I know you didn’t suggest this but I’ve read it before where people think that they have more money than others because they “deserve” it because they worked hard. However life doesn’t follow those rules so to suggest it does is unfair and wrong.

Some of the people who deserve to be paid the most (teachers, nurses, midwives 😬etc etc) are paid relatively poorly.

To suggest that people like that can just “work hard” and then they too could “deserve” a well deserved break to Abu Dhabi first class is just insulting. You can be a nurse and work all the extra shifts under the sun, make a real difference to many people’s lives and get the best reviews from your boss, but you’ll never afford all that.

Countless studies have shown that its the people with wealthy parent families that ultimately get the best paid jobs in the media (tv, newspapers) and jobs that start off with a lot of financial uncertainty (eg entrepreneurs, barristers). To suggest that all these people with rich families just so happen to be more talented journalists than all the people from poorer backgrounds just isn’t true. They can afford to do unpaid work experience, take career risks etc etc.

The way I see it, the distribution of wealth is largely based on luck and extremely unfair on many. The idea that all rich people “deserve” it somehow suggests that poorer people also “deserve” to be poor somehow.

The people who have far more wealth than they need should ultimately feel a huge responsibility to help others. Because to acquire that much wealth, they’ve ultimately stolen from the hands of their sisters. There should be enough to go round.

I suppose capitalism teaches is that we should crave wealth and possessions above all else.

That young 25yo lad Jack who just got killed in the London Bridge attack tweeted something (much more eloquent) along these lines a couple of months ago, about how we are told to admire billionaires because capitalism tells us we should all be attempting to be them, when in reality anyone that rich should be ashamed of themselves. it’s really stuck with me today. What an amazing man. Oh dear I’m off topic now aren’t I!
Just to say: my husband is a senior journalist at a well known newspaper and it’s definitely not a high paying job. At all.
Also, we are gifted free flights and holidays ALL the time - it’s PR and all they really want is their names mentioned somewhere. For flights, it’s usually just a mention in the fact box of the travel pieces.
I just think it’s important to have perspective over how this sort of thing works - it’s all just publicity for the brands and costs them next to nothing (that plane will be flying anyway...), and it’s got nothing to do with whether or not me or my husband deserve it, it’s all just transactional.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Who of the Instamums did you meet IRL? I’m always curious about real life personalities vs online personas, which are almost always two completely different things.

To that, fwiw, I think it’s incredibly unfair, witch-hunt behaviour for the public to pursue Clemmie in her job. She’s not a politician who’s accountable to the people. By all accounts she really is a good, hard working midwife and really should be judged by her professional conduct and not by her social media presence.
Her code of conduct for her professional role, which she uses and used to boost her online income and presence has very clear guidelines about how she should conduct herself online. Therefore she has blurred the lines and jeopardised her career through her greed, self importance and by being fame hungry.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It looks like MOD’s account is completely gone now rather than just deactivated! She must have hit the delete button 😲
DC2E252D-AB1B-4110-969F-196056810EC3.png

I get this. She’s not gone. She won’t lose 600k followers and a blue tick! She’s just deactivated. She’ll be back, supported by her new besties and move on.

With a new handle no doubt Mother_of_all_Trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Kutikuti

I think he’s been reading here. We all criticised him for always posting at prime time (8ish) so he’s now doing stories during the day. But if you watch the clock behind him, it’s 2.40 pm, so he recorded those yesterday and posted them today to pretend they are “real time”

• Haha

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I really don't have a problem with her being in Paris. It could be for a variety of reasons, but she's not a mass murderer. She criticised people anonymously, which is what most of us are doing. I do have issues with some things, but really don't think she should be imprisoned at home. As for being recognised, she's not exactly Meghan Markle! I think 99.999999 etc of the world hasn't got a clue who she is.
There appear to be a few comments like this recently, comparing our commentary here with the actions of MOD. Firstly, they're not remotely comparable and much of what is written on Tattle is constructive and honest. Honesty is not something MOD has ever been familiar with. Secondly, Tattle is not a site where members can shut down the conversation wherever and whenever they want. There is however a 'rave' section for those that wish to avoid the content here, rather than trying to block opinion.

• Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Wait, wait, you're telling me you actually leave some biscuits long enough to go in the biscuit tin? What is this trickery?? 😂
Biscuit tin? What is this of which you speak? Is that what that pretty item in my kitchen is for? I usually rip open the biscuit packet and shove all the biscuits in my gob sideways. Don’t judge me. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I am a 23 year old girl and used to follow Clemmie before I realised I could never be her in my 30s and it's an realistic dream to achieve. As any young person I would like to figure my life out and be financially, emotionally and mentally mature and stable in your 30s or even older but this whole saga has made me realise that these people don't have their shit together as much as we think they do.

On another note I would be so so mortified if my parents had Instagram profiles so public. I would be extremely embarrassed to have Simon as my dad. He is not cool or funny. He is so silly, immature and dangerous.

I feel so scared for those poor girls because strangers like me who they have never ever even heard of or never will in future have seen every inch of their home. Anyone can search on internet everything about them. 1 million followers on Instagram means 1 million people who know everything about those poor little girls. I know exactly the kitchen that Anya walks in to get her cereal from etc and that's so scary. I really hope those girls stay safe.

Also I know so many young people and teenagers these days who have so many issues because social media shows unrealistic expectations and lifestyles etc that no one can ever accomplish. It makes you feel so inadequate in yourself. I'm not wishing ill but I would be very very surprised if these girls don't have any issues growing up. It's so hard to be a teenager in today's age and having parents like these two doesn't help.

I'm so surprised that they have both left their children and gone away again. There is nothing wrong in going away without kids but after everything that has happened recently, I am sure her kids are hurt and upset or would be at least shaken. In such a difficult and sensitive situation you want your mum. You don't want to wake up with your mum in Paris.

Also who goes on so many holidays a year? Another thing to make people so shit. It's not normal to have such a lavish and extravagant lifestyle. Well you could if you are a celebrity though
I’m not sure what age it hits you... but it does that there is no magic age that folk have their shit together.
Always something to worry and get through, relationships never don’t require work, effort and thought .
You worry about babies then school then teenage years then even when your kids are adults it doesn’t stop . Sometimes you get some grandchildren to repeat the cycle and by that time you are worrying about the health of parents or yourself.
In this day and age financial security is rare and the majority of people are I think 3 months wage away from being fucked .
All that said I truly believe money does not bring happiness , love , appreciating what you have and finding something in life which makes you feel like you are contributing in some way is what people find some contentment in.
Oh and I completely agree that all the children that are exposed via social media are going to have huge issues with their parents and I fear mental health difficulties as it’s really not normal .

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I definitely think mine was the best. (Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still, I'm still Clemmie from the blog).

My fav was ‘don’t be fooled by the crap that I flog I’m still I’m still Clemmie from the blog’
*Blows kiss to Cupcake79*

• Haha

faceface

I’m not sure what age it hits you... but it does that there is no magic age that folk have their shit together.
Always something to worry and get through, relationships never don’t require work, effort and thought .
You worry about babies then school then teenage years then even when your kids are adults it doesn’t stop . Sometimes you get some grandchildren to repeat the cycle and by that time you are worrying about the health of parents or yourself.
In this day and age financial security is rare and the majority of people are I think 3 months wage away from being fucked .
All that said I truly believe money does not bring happiness , love , appreciating what you have and finding something in life which makes you feel like you are contributing in some way is what people find some contentment in.
Oh and I completely agree that all the children that are exposed via social media are going to have huge issues with their parents and I fear mental health difficulties as it’s really not normal .
Can I just say that it IS possible to have your life sorted and to be financially well off? I am and so are the majority of our friends and familiy. We all have our own companies or good jobs, we own nice houses and cars, go on multiple vacations or breaks, we can provide our children with all the niceties and still be loving, supportive and well-providing parents. It is not all black and white, it is not 'them against us', there are many shades of grey and just because somone is beter off than others, through normal work, does not mean we are worse parents. The only major difference with the likes of MOD and FOD is that we are not on social media, at all. And our children are not on social media, not through us but also not on their own (mine are 17 and 14 and besides Snapchat they do nothing that lasts).

I find the whole 'nobody has lifes like that' to be unfounded.

... it all came together after the age of 35, before that it was renting, a second hand car, Ikea flatpack furniture, H&M clothes and one 2-week vacation per year.
Omg. I’m *cough* 44 *cough* and we have a mortgage but the rest of that list is still me now. Except the holiday is 1 week. In Cornwall. 😆