Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
With regards to the Hoopers - they are very obviously both from wealthy families. So they were at an advantage from the get go. He’s in a highly paid day job and they earn a fortune from social media and they get god knows how much free stuff ontop. From a financial and materialistic point of view, yes, they are sorted.
But that’s only ever half the story. Look at what’s gone on. She’s obviously got issues, their marriage doesn’t seem particularly solid, they are both gagging for attention and adoration which is why they are obsessed with Instagram etc

Being in a well paid job or having vast amounts of disposable income is not an indicator of someone having “their shit together”
I saw it mentioned somewhere that the grandparents (paternal I think) are paying for the girls’ private schools. They are their first and only grandchildren.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Not yet but it must be coming.
I think it’s interesting that she’s so invested in keeping a close eye on Instagram to have deactivated it during her trip to Paris. To me it indicates that she engages with it enough to have felt that she needed to have a break from it. Then to reactivate as soon as she’s back! Clearly she can’t stay away.
We’ve not seen the last of her.
Must be monitoring the mood minute by minute. I still dont see how she's going to manage the "comeback" IF there is one planned.

Clemmie is being made into a scapegoat for a lot of things.

She’s an absolute tool, but it’s all gone a bit far.

I do find FOD way more annoying than her though.

I followed a lot of these instamums when I had my first and felt like I needed a bit of insight into motherhood but they annoyed me too much and I met one IRL and found her to be a right dickhead so did what they ask us all to do and ‘clicked unfollow’

I was quite shocked when I read about CB and the pimp thing - I’ve been sick today so decided to indulge in some online time. I followed her for about a day when engaging with all these instamums but she wasn’t my bag. They all aren’t my bag tho. Too much stuff. Too empty as people. Too try hard. A bit tragic for proper grown ups.
Who is CB sorry

Mustard

VIP Member
He posted a picture of himself at a festival a few months ago with some ‘friends’.

He’s been deleting some dissenting comments; astonishing that his mother and mother in law both commented. However he hasn’t deleted all negative comments, but there’s plenty of time.