Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justmeagain

I am always really tempted to write 'Thank you so much for your posts encouraging me to vote. I now have my voting card and am really looking forward to voting for the Monster Raving Loony Party. I hope they win. Without you, I wouldn't have done this and my vote would have been wasted. Thank you.' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pommes

Chatty Member
I’m perhaps a bit precious first (and second and third) born BUT the first weekend in December is so special for families. Putting the decorations up, getting into the Christmas spirit, maybe a trip to Father Christmas. Those girls who have two parents, away on separate holidays, while left (presumably) in the care of grandparents. The lifestyle isn’t worth it - quality time over big grey/pink houses for me!

• Haha

judsmum

Chatty Member
I too am ever so pleased that Simon has reminded us to register to vote. It’s ever such a relief that I am already registered to vote though I am unsure how I managed it for the last 18 years without his guidance. I am sick to the back to teeth also of them all telling me who to vote for, C&C is getting on my tits with it. I can formulate an opinion myself thanks.

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’m struggling to see what the hell Simon is doing. If he was all about the lols, why isn’t her protecting his family? He must be as fame obsessed as her. They don’t need the money to live. It’s for their own gratification. I can’t understand why an intelligent man with a good job and nice home, would ever consider carrying on his gormless account of fairly lazy parenting to make money. Surely if your wife nationally shames you for using you children/family to make money the lols are gone? It’s not funny. It’s really sad and embarrassing.

I'm still confused why Gimmie chose to try and sway the tide of opinion, and defend her family on Tattle, by persistently slagging off her InstaBuddies?

Why didn't she try and sway the tide of opinion, and defend her family, by making articulate and erudite observations about the validity of Insta shilling? Oh, no wait.....
It’s an unusual tactic isn’t it? I feel my family are being unfairly got at, so rather than address the concerns regarding selling my children and their privacy, and admitting I’m a fame hungry celeb wannabe, I’m going to slag off my actual friends and hope other people join in and people will start slagging them off instead of me. Then I can commiserate with them how mean Tattle is whilst all the while laughing that it was me who started slagging them off. Genius.
Not join as yourself, use your own name and actually fight your corner then.

Last edited:
  • Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Please mod come back, all we have to talk about is peanut butter!

Just one post to tell people to be ethical and consume less, like you did last year at Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart

Leita

Chatty Member
Title: Guess who’s back... yes she’s back. Deactivated for one day only, a Black Friday special 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
FoFod😆😆😆.

No wonder Clemmie didn’t want to move her family back to Bristol , I sense a bit of Marie in Judith Hooper Haydens (Everybody Loves Raymond; for the kids)

😉😉

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Agree. There are several reasons why black mothers have a higher mortality rate, such as higher preponderance to pre-eclampsia and lower take up of pre-natal care, so to imply it's down to negligence by (presumably white) midwives seems quite a stretch. All my children were (safely) delivered by black midwives, fwiw.
Exactly this I’m concerned Clemmie is suddenly the poster child of causing maternal black deaths , there’s loads of health reasons black women have higher incident of maternal morbidity and mortality and neglect is way down that list .

Chablis1

VIP Member
Hello. First time posting here. The MOD and FOD stuff is incredible. I’ve just snorted while being on Insta. A woman who’s always being gifted stuff has asked us all not to go mad re Black Friday Week as it’s wasteful and irresponsible. The irony 🙄

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Perhaps the next thread title could allude to her deleting and reactivating her account, just to keep us all in the loop 😂 I’m not clever enough to actually think of one mind....

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Slightly off topic, but now that mods account is back I have gone back and watched some of the Reno clips from her profile. I’ve never bothered before because they don’t half go on and I don’t have that much time on my hands. I watched the kitchen one first. What can I say? Oh. My. God. Those two are idiots. And the cheek of it when Simon says ‘being the money man in the house… Create yourself a budget’
oh Fuck off you wankpuffin. Credit to @GreyWolf for my new favourite insult!!

• Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Gone girl back from safari then.

And I’m sure his mate’s wife, she of the “new twins”, is fucking thrilled.
I thought that! “Sorry love, I know you’ve just popped out two humans at once, but Slymon’s doing an AD, so needs must!”. His mates are as bad as him then! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Influenced

Chatty Member
Word must be out Clemster has been spotted in public. That Langley woman has just made her insta private. 👋 hi hi Clemmie

• Haha
Reactions: 21

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Woah, I was being sarky. I have real issues with her in terms of the way she did the MOD thing alongside the midwifery thing and I think that was very wrong. It was also terrible to slag off people who trusted her. It's extremely upsetting that so many POC feel so betrayed and vulnerable. I also think it's ridiculous to talk yourself up by pretending to be someone else. That's childish too.

But I do not have a problem with her being in Paris or Scunthorpe or on the Isle of Man and having photos taken with friends. Most of all I have absolutely no objections whatsoever to her having a fringe, wearing a hat, coat and single (if you insist) boot. Do I need to hand myself into the local police station for having this view, because I'm sorry but I genuinely don't understand the big issue with wearing a coat in winter. I have bigger problems to worry about.
I really think you missed the joke. Perhaps you werent on earlier threads. For the record I don’t give a flying fuck where she is, with whom or what she wears. It’s called a joke 🙄
Essentially it’s kind of an M&S joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21