MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did MOD definitely fly to Paris? Eurostar would have been a far more ethical and convenient option considering where she lives.

One of the things that blows my mind the most about influencer culture is those that hop on multiple leisure flights per year, while simultaneously preaching about re-using a drink bottle, etc.
I assumed she took the Eurostar. I went to Paris the weekend before her and live in Kent, waaaay easier to hop on at Ashford than to trek up to one of the airports.

Reactions: 5
Oh course he didn't forget his Xmas party. What a twit, wallowing in his own pity party. Every single thing he does is for attention, orchestrated and filmed. Sad duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like christmas parties at my office. It's nice to get to spend time with colleagues and supervisors in a different setting and get to know them better. I can totally relate to people who hate christmas parties because their job sucks.. But not caring.. I think it's kind of sad. But fod seems like he is socislly awkward. Imagine him doing one of his dances with the hat at the christmas party.

Reactions: 10
My husband is 46 and looks younger than him. But then again we don’t have the stresses of being one better than everybody else all the time.
My husband is 53 and looks like tit, but at least he’s not a twit like Slymon 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
🚨 head alert 🚨
FODs back on track, there’s a twin on toddler crack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
🚨 head alert 🚨
FODs back on track, there’s a twin on toddler crack.
Shiiiit- he is firmly back on the exploitation train. I’m sickened that he actually wrote in his post addressing the drama what ‘3 years of being attacked online’ can do to ones mental health and he is still exploiting his own children.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
:mad: He has no shame.

Shiiiit- he is firmly back on the exploitation train. I’m sickened that he actually wrote in his post addressing the drama what ‘3 years of being attacked online’ can do to ones mental health and he is still exploiting his own children.
Maybe in his warped mind, a profile shot is less exploitative than a frontal face shot. 😠and it’s not even an #Ad.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
MOD&FOD #18 Talking crap and criticism rebuffing, here’s our child selling wankpuffin

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think he had to because he has lost almost 2000 followers since he went to Abu Dhabi.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.