MOD & FOD #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is hiding from her peers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FOD in fact clearly really very annoyed at having missed his office Christmas party and being the company’s celeb attendee.
Where do we know this from? Have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
Can you believe this time last year MOD was encouraging us peasants to have an “ethical Christmas” (after a whole year of over consumption and product plugs from their family)
Fast forward to this December and MOD is flying to Paris while FOD flies to Abu Dhabi for 3 days of “well deserved me time” to watch the F1....the hypocrisy is making me boil

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Where do we know this from? Have I missed something?
He posted a dreary story about it, for engagement obviously. Seems weird to post about not caring that he missed it when any of his colleagues could see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Can you believe this time last year MOD was encouraging us peasants to have an “ethical Christmas” (after a whole year of over consumption and product plugs from their family)
Fast forward to this December and MOD is flying to Paris while FOD flies to Abu Dhabi for 3 days of “well deserved me time” to watch the F1....the hypocrisy is making me boil
A classic case of 'do as I say, not as I do' from them.

Reactions: 12
I want this title!

Not that hard to see why MoD cracked, FoD genuinely is a Class A twit!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Literally no one at his work even talked about it to him. No group emails/IMs about any antics the day after. No one asked him if he was going and then presumably why he wasn't there. God that's so sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Missed the office Christmas party and I don’t really care...is that weird? Not really Sly, they are real world people you may know and have actually worked with or met...but what IS weird is that you spend most of your day speaking to yourself on camera to beg likes from a whole load of people you don’t know and won’t ever meet so you can beg some more freebies. Sycophant much! Great 👍🏻 values to live by!

Reactions: 19
Ethical Christmas is obviously SO 2018!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How can he not have realised that he had a Christmas party, IN HIS DIARY ALREADY I mean he can’t be that good at his job if he doesn’t check his diary for goodness sake. I’m a full-time employee, but I work from home two days a week, the most important thing I do at the end of the week is check my diary for the next week to make sure there are no important meetings that I have to be in work for. If it is in his diary he should’ve spotted it, he needs to learn how to forward plan.
Did he not accept the invite in the first place, for it to be in his calendar?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can he not have realised that he had a Christmas party, IN HIS DIARY ALREADY I mean he can’t be that good at his job if he doesn’t check his diary for goodness sake. I’m a full-time employee, but I work from home two days a week, the most important thing I do at the end of the week is check my diary for the next week to make sure there are no important meetings that I have to be in work for. If it is in his diary he should’ve spotted it, he needs to learn how to forward plan.
Just a thought but this might be a beg for a free PA - I mean he’s that busy he needs someone to deal with his diary

Reactions: 5
Just a thought but this might be a beg for a free PA - I mean he’s that busy he needs someone to deal with his diary
Haha never thought of that but nothing would surprise me. No one would want that thankless task. He’d have them phoning up companies for freebies. The embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha never thought of that but nothing would surprise me. No one would want that thankless task. He’d have them phoning up companies for freebies. The embarrassment.
He’s insta royalty - blue ticks run through his veins - he obviously needs staff 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet he only “forgot” because he was too embarrassed to go! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also too busy spinning around in his wife’s pink hat (looking like a class A twit) to check his diary!

• Haha
Did MOD definitely fly to Paris? Eurostar would have been a far more ethical and convenient option considering where she lives.

One of the things that blows my mind the most about influencer culture is those that hop on multiple leisure flights per year, while simultaneously preaching about re-using a drink bottle, etc.

• Heart
This was the main reason I stopped following MOD a couple of years ago. Everything was so hypocritical
I stopped when she did a post asking vulnerable mothers to talk about their mental health. Only showing it was an #AD later on.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.