Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
and yeah, if i try to find MOD's account, i get nothing. looks like the account is genuinely totally gone. probs an attempt to distance herself from the whole MOD facade so she can take a step back and focus on her midwifery career and her gas and air blog, without the risk of the MOD scandal tainting them...

View attachment 61139r
I can't find her either. I'm really surprised to be honest. I thought she'd come back swinging. But I think in a way she's done the right thing and hopefully has stepped away from the gram for a long time to come. Maybe she's been told to get rid so as not to effect her job anymore? Just a thought. Also I had 11 pages to catch up on lol x

I can’t work this one out. Simon has 1m followers which is a good reach for the right product. About 95% of his followers are mothers who, I would suggest, are unlikely to either afford or be interested in trips like this. The return on their investment in his all expenses paid jaunt is likely to be nil.... so, why pick Simon to advertise your service?!
AHH but it was a family reunion to tug on the heart strings. Obviously the mummy's like that. They can over look the ads. Lol x

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I did the same, it looks like it was around that time that they made the decision to stop and shift their focus rather than going down the MOD/FOD & Mutha hood route.
I think grandmotherpukka was a little after them but it’s clear from her more recent posts that the kids faces are not being shown.
Muthahood is one I keep thinking about. Is it any different because it’s her business and she would pay models so naturally is using her kids? I know one is Marni but can’t remember the other ones names. Is that different to FOD just promoting himself and his terrible writing skills?

Yogaqueen25

Is there a group about Anna eleri hart! I think we should have one ! And she has definitely detached herself completely from mod ! Oh the world of the Instagram meta 😂😂😂

Opendoor

On the tape measure post, there are quite a few people saying how dangerous they are/ they or someone they know have cut themselves. No reply from him, yet he replies to someone who suggests rolling a Malteser along its outstretched length into your mouth.
So true! I was never allowed to play with them when I was a child!

Mustard

VIP Member
It’s really quite irresponsible that, as an instamum who blags a shed-load or free stuff on a weekly basis, she hasn’t at least ‘popped on’ to remind us to be careful with our spending, and buy sensibly on Black Friday.
Maybe Slymon will shoulder that burden. 🙄

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
And I don’t believe a 3 yr old that doesn’t have the speech ability to ask for a biscuit or understand they mustn’t climb the cupboards would have the vocabulary to say his beard meant kissing him was like kissing sandpaper. I’m not sure my 3 yr old, who is very capable, would ever think that. Her dads face is scratchy.
He just makes everything up.
it’s all utter utter bollocks 🙄 ( I dont think there are enough eye rolling emojis for him)

Mustard

VIP Member
Clemmie love, in the words of Elsa herself “Let it go” and just actually get the fuck off Insta and out of your fakey bollocks strong girls gang and back to the wards of Kings, doing what you honestly do best.
It's too far to commute
Yep she's gone https://www.independent-360.com/presenters/clemmie-hooper/

Lol a day after the scandal broke she was scrubbed off the Rachel Jackson website but all the mod designed tacky jewellery is still up for sale but no mod
I noticed that this agency also have The YesMum,Hollie de Cruz and DLAM, Zoe de Pass. Myla and Davis recently gifted Hollie a hair makeover as they did to Clemmie Telford.. 😑🙄