Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Maybe it was a something planned months ago and she still had to go? Maybe needed to cheer herself up? I though from above Take Screenshots it was a genuine trip with friends, but now it seems that it is an instamum trip? And DLAM and CT are commenting on o e of people who is with MOD, so maybe they all all still mates, but Clemmie is just taking an insta break? She can see if she wants to through her personal and Gas and Air account?
I noticed the comments from Clemmie’s mates.

Reactions: 2

Emmadale

VIP Member
Not yet but it must be coming.
I think it’s interesting that she’s so invested in keeping a close eye on Instagram to have deactivated it during her trip to Paris. To me it indicates that she engages with it enough to have felt that she needed to have a break from it. Then to reactivate as soon as she’s back! Clearly she can’t stay away.
We’ve not seen the last of her.
Which makes me think she’s def watching tattle too....checking if we’ll notice!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
My bet for Simon’s next story - trip to A&E with the twins after slashing their fingers with the measuring tape... what an absolute idiot!
No, he wouldn’t admit to it being that! It would be some ridiculous tale of twin life, not his fault.

The Pukka brand is a family business and adorable small children are an asset to an Instagram account, but since the children haven’t been featured, the Pukkas have managed grow their business without exploiting their daughters.

Muthahood’s daughters aren’t just modelling the products for the family business, they are ALL OVER the feed and stories. I know way more about their anxiety, personalities, bedrooms and so on than is necessary to sell t-shirts.
Very true. To be honest I can only manage Gemma’s stories a max of once a week. And I’m not regularly looking at her posts, she’s just on my radar.
Her feeds not that heavy, lots of photos are blurred faces, but she absolutely does overshare information about them.

Last edited:

Mustard

VIP Member
Haaa you're right you know. Every so often I forget that they are the people who thought 4 grand is a legit price for a bathroom sink. They aren't like the rest of us!

As it was a freebie, they genuinely don’t care, and refused to mention the price or the fact that it was a freebie on their *Reno* posts.

Sven

VIP Member
I’m from Kent too, not from Thanet but somewhere I’ve already been priced out of by commuters. Like, if my landlords sell I will actually have to leave the area I grew up in and my kids go to school in because rent prices have blown up so much. I know your pain!
We moved away from Kent/London this year. It was so much stress with rising costs.

It's a place of two absolute opposite halves. I live in Westgate, just outside Margate. We have some of the poorest wards in the country (Cliftonville being one) juxtaposed with a new community of ex Londoners and young artists thanks to the Turner gallery (which I find fantastic and inspiring personally) Thanet council love the new trendiness of the area and do anything to please the DFLs (sorry for that term) however those of us who have lived in and around the area for years are being priced out and the poorest just seem to get poorer, they're just tidied away now, out of sight out of mind...happened in Whitstable with all the little terrace and harbour front homes being bought for holiday homes, it's sad to walk along there in the winter and see them all boarded up...
hello from another Thanetian or what ever they call it!!!

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Not to mention that there's the glaring absence of the usual Ode to St Clemmie we get every time the "amazing woman" in he shares his life with makes it possible for him to go on any trip!
Well she also went away.... He will probably thank his amazing parents and mother in law though.

Notaninstahun

Must be monitoring the mood minute by minute. I still dont see how she's going to manage the "comeback" IF there is one planned.
My guess is she’ll just get on with it, similar to FOD, very safe boring content until she’s back in. I expect this will have just slowed her down on her road to becoming a celebrity or perhaps that’s off the cards now. I do think she’ll hold on to her insta career though. 😑

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Around maybe 11 years ago I lived on the same street as the woman who had an affair with a married Chelsea footballer. There were photographers outside her building for a while and my dad even told them to leave her alone. :ROFLMAO: She did actually end up leaving in the end.
See! Things aren't like they used to be 😂 bloody social media!!

lhs

I doubt their marriage is in trouble they are both as insufferable as each other - I reckon it’s all a ploy, don’t mention the wife, delete anyone who says anything but keep enough comments up to give the impression you are not deleting and then in time back she comes or same as I’ve said but she doesn’t come back and he just keeps flogging the kids and enjoying the AD life; either way I don’t see them splitting up over what’s gone on it’s not really affected him has it? whereas she’s been dropped by the jewellery brand and she won’t be getting any offers off M&S anytime soon
She's been dropped by the jewellery people?? When did that happen?

Reactions: 1

Dinosaurlover2019

Their Thanet house is a stage set. It certainly isn't a home. A colleague rents her house out for filming, adverts, photo shoots etc. It is genuinely beautiful and very tasteful (unlike the ODs) but it has zero atmosphere. I expect the ODs house feels exactly the same?

Any house, with a dedicated Zen Room, immediately loses any credibility as a warm, welcoming family home.
Whose house?

Reactions: 1