Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nostressleia

Christ on a bike! Is Slymon seriously saying that his 'life doesn't get much better'??? Seriously???

His wife has been mauled and defamed all over the international media. Her reputation, both professionally and personally, has been torn to shreds. And, she is most likely being investigated by her governing body........and 'life doesn't get much better'???

Speechless.
Am not a native speaker, but I work in English and always thought I had a fair command of it. But HERE: my brain does not understand! It's like the double negations (in any language): my brain freezes. I lack logical pattern or whatever skill required.
Help me please! What does he mean? I can sense from reading it it's obnoxious, but can't figure out the meaning.
Thanks! You saved my day (and my yesterday)

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker on these threads, first time commenter!
Has Simon also been dropped by independent? Just had a look and he didn’t come up on a search.

Poly40

Of course it’s nice that she is ok.The fact that she went on a trip like she doesn’t care is kind of sad.I believe people don’t mind what she or anyone else does on Insta ,advertising,promoting etc.What people are saying is that she and her husband are making money of their children and they don’t even realise or care how horrible that is.

Twinkle485

But behind can anyone tell me where mods gone?
How did the Insta ladies handle Simon coming back?

Largerlout

Twitter #clemmiehooper remains active with posts as recent as a couple of hours ago. She won't be back just yet.

Camdenkitten

At this point, I just hope the girls are enjoying NOT being ads/user for likes and with FOD gone over a weekend then at least they get a weekend off.
The new account has 9 posts so could still be the kids just not for ads as its private

I did see those in March but as you’d said close ups and it was the baby at an unrecognisable distance and in one with a hat I discounted those as being up close. Surely GMPs posts were just a mum who probably did her own thing. It made me smile, I mean, last week she invented banana day. But anyway it’s off topic.

The terrible video content is the tape measure 😂 and yes they are funny and kids love them, but they are also not toys and quite dangerous to fingers.
No I agree it isn't a big deal in itself, but in the context of MP saying that they decided not to show the girls' faces again it just seems like PR lip service. She made a big point of 'reaching out', asking "how much is too much?" then proclaiming their decision (and by default pointing a finger at those who do sharent) but obviously happy for her family to continue.

SGrey

‘ Like’ would be a bit of a strong word for any of these !

I met MP and she came across to me as generally quite rude to attendees - she wanted to promote her book and the audience wanted to ask about how she built her brand, the audience was mostly made up of lower tier mum bloggers / female entrepreneurs by the sounds of the questions asked and she was visibly irritated by it.

and then when I met her to speak to she was just a bit shitty like caustic and rude and it felt like her fun self was so switch on for cameras and off for staff and lower tier humans

I felt before and so much more after that flex appeal was a clever strategy devised by her and PP (they are journos after all so know how to write and game the system way better than the others)

and so I just unfollowed and forgot all about her until all this kicked off
Who does MP stand for? And PP?