Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Needacoffee

Maybe I’m just a worrier but I’ve never left my 3 Kids without at least Mama or Papa in the Country.
It’s fine to go individually but why both go separate Trips leaving your Kids (ok they’re probably left with Granny) with no Parent incase of any emergencies!!!
Totally irresponsible from Slymon & Gimmie 😡
It’s pretty common, I’ve done it and so have several couples I know. If the grandparents are competent and your kids love them then why not?

edit: just re-read that you mentioned separate trips at the same time, which is unusual. I was referring to parents going away together which still leaves kids with their grandparents

Reactions: 2

HouseRed

Am not a native speaker, but I work in English and always thought I had a fair command of it. But HERE: my brain does not understand! It's like the double negations (in any language): my brain freezes. I lack logical pattern or whatever skill required.
Help me please! What does he mean? I can sense from reading it it's obnoxious, but can't figure out the meaning.
Thanks! You saved my day (and my yesterday)
It means at that moment he was saying that his life was the best it could possibly be.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
What he’s had free must cost an average person an obscene amount. I can’t believe his ad will get that much return? It would be interesting to know.
Regarding the trip and Clemmie’s to paris, if I take off my cynical sarcastic hat, which clearly upsets newbies, I’d say the trip was a planned ad for them as a couple and it’s his brother and dream trip. It became obvious the media storm was too crazy for Clemmie to risk the ad, and some local mums had a planned trip which they invited her on. She’s gone as she would’ve been going away anyway and childcare arranged. And I’d imagine their families encouraged them both to go. I’d also warrant watching FOD and new father of twins on their luxury trip is a bit unpleasant for Clemmie. But I do think she knew the photos of her would get out and she probably wants people to know that while Simon is away, so is she.
I have no issue with either of them being away or what they wear (although clearly FOD needs some clothes sent through fast and we all hope she has both boots on 😜) but I would question their relatability and whether they are in true need of a break!
I didn’t see it like that I thought their reference to golden hair or Whatever bollocks they said referred to the twins, let’s face it it wouldn’t have cost the airline or anyone else anything they give this free shit to certain people all the time, probably just bump up the fairs for plebs to cover it - on another note it does look like Modders has deleted her account 🙄

Treesy19

VIP Member
I notice that MOD is still friends with CT, TMS, HungerMama and SV on her Facebook account. They all unfollowed on Insta.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Pandora Paloma, an Intuitive Living Coach (obvs!), is a real-life Ramsgate friend of MODs... she also happens to be in Paris at the moment.
Her page actually looks very uplifting and not fake.

Seems like she is in Paris. Good on her, I reckon. If I'd been through this shitstorm and my husband was publicly effing off for a lads weekend, I'd want a weekend away with some true friends (not just the fake Instamum clique).
It's nice to see her okay.

Dafthippy

Pockets of thanet are nice, broadstairs, viking bay sort of area. I suppose naive dfl might be lured with the cheaper house prices