Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
If she’s been dropped by independent talent you’d think she would remove the grace o’ Leary email address from her Instagram bio...!

Reactions: 3

faceface

Yep I know two kids who sliced their palms of hands on those metal tape measure. Ouch. As soon as I heard this I made sure mine never get chance to hold them. I honestly never thought of it before to be fair. Maybe FOD hasn’t either tbh.
Any sane person who ACTIVELY watches (let alone FILMS) his kids play with a tape measure like that surely REALIZES that is not a good idea. Not knowing this because you have never seen it played out before your eyes, sure, but he just lets them behave in this way and looks on like the idiot that he is...

Susiew73

Poor, wronged Clemmie won’t just disappear quietly to catch babies and keep quiet enjoying her freebie house. She lives for the attention and adulation she gets from influencing. When she last went quiet, she lasted 3 weeks. I can’t see her giving it up for anything.
Was that all, 3weeks 🤔😒

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I decided to take a break from Tattle about a month ago. What a mistake to make. Still catching up and got some way to go but have been periodically going on their Ig pages to keep in the loop for any new content. After seeing Slymon's latest, I broke my Tattle abstinence to say this: WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MUCH PEANUT BUTTER?!

after the Milk&More debacle really didn't need my favourite Peanut butter brand gifting to the OD's too, any more of this and my stomach will beat out my principles 😂
🙁thats my favourite peanut butter too (orangutan friendly 😍) ... i vaguely remember them being gifted this and being pretty annoyed at the time that a brand i admire would jump on the gifting to them bandwagon...

NOOOOOO! i will
Clemmie T did a Pip and Nut ad today in her stories, so I wouldn't be surprised if Fod's were a gift or a bit of a sly ad.
NOOOOOOO! i will be messaging them later ....cant.they get nicer people to advertise their products 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Mustard

VIP Member
I end up reading threads about people I’ve never heard off and getting sucked in 😂 there’s so many!
Don’t think she’s ever ‘designed’ anything in her whole life. She’s just a name slapped on top to try and make more sales.
Wonder who paid for that dinner to launch the jewellery range? If MoD didn't then she should be billed for it.

Last edited:
Yes, this! I priced it up for OH 40th Bday as he’s a big F1 fan and even with bog standard flights, tickets and accommodation nowhere near it was going to be about £5k. I reckon FODs trip would prob be 10 times that as it’s all premium!
Ps I know nothing about F1 or that country is bog standard but I meant the cheapest/economy side!
probably not though if his brother works for F1

Reactions: 2

Pocahontas

VIP Member
The opened boxes in the background ... either a Gousto delivery (that’s if they still get them) or Clemmie’s been doing a loooooooot of consolatory online shopping

Mustard

VIP Member
Please FOD come on line and tell us plebs that have had next to nothing new this year that we shouldn't be feckless and dare treat our self to new jumpers to replace the ones full of holes.

My kettle broke in the summer and I've been boiling water on the hob. Please Simon show me those gold taps and instant boil system again to get me wet with 5k's worth of stuff you got for free.

Look at clemmie in the background, and yes they are all ads if you were gifted them!
View attachment 60800
Eeew. She looks/acts like an annoying tweenager. Was that last year?

Last edited: