Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryMary

Any sane person who ACTIVELY watches (let alone FILMS) his kids play with a tape measure like that surely REALIZES that is not a good idea. Not knowing this because you have never seen it played out before your eyes, sure, but he just lets them behave in this way and looks on like the idiot that he is...
He probably suggested it!

Reactions: 3

Yogaqueen25

Has clemmie left Instagram?
And someone had a go at Anna rleri
Hart and told her she wasn’t friends with mod and she was a fake😜. Then Anna had a big go at tattle 🙄🙄

Sariassong

Is this that weird? I’d find it weird if my mum publicly commented on how good of a husband DH is? I dunno, might just be me.
My mum is like that with my husband and it enrages me!! Always dawns over him. Not relevant but this is exactly the kind of attention seeking thing she'd do about something that is none of her business!!
Mind you, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. It could be that Clemmie is really suffering and he's pulling up (more of) the slack.

CrouchEndTiger

His profile pic is just him and the girls and her private one is her walking away in a hotel with her bag and some shopping alone.

foreshadowing much :(

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
MoFod (aka Simon's mother ) doesn't follow Clemmies private account. She follows Clemmies sister and her mother though. Kind of strange.

• Haha
Have been thinking of leaving London, yes. Never lived outside London though. Even though I drive, I like the fact that public transportation is so good in London and wouldn't want to have to drive everywhere.
transport isn’t great if you don’t live by a bus stop or train station. Nothing like London but it’s not a massive place and lots of lovely beaches.

Mustard

VIP Member
FoD’s mother’s account is @judithhooper_haydens. So I guess Slymon has a double barrelled name really.

• Haha

Bagsange

I’m perhaps a bit precious first (and second and third) born BUT the first weekend in December is so special for families. Putting the decorations up, getting into the Christmas spirit, maybe a trip to Father Christmas. Those girls who have two parents, away on separate holidays, while left (presumably) in the care of grandparents. The lifestyle isn’t worth it - quality time over big grey/pink houses for me!
Wait, she’s on holiday too?

BeckyTheMaid

sounds like a separation.

that’s really sad if it’s Over her making a tattle handle. While it’s silly and childish and Foolish - its not worth A marriage.
I'm having an exciting evening and checked the gas and air page as well, and he doesn't follow that either 😬

Are you a DFL looking for a home lol!! It’s not bad there is good and bad areas. There’s one hospital that they are trying to move all the services to another one in the trust. They have A&E and maternity so better than some areas.
Medway hospital much better than it was. Used to be on the shit list some years ago; nearly lost its A&E and Maternity but there’s been a decent turnaround

CuriousMind

This is gone beyond parody now. So Clemmie is being blamed for all non-white maternal deaths now, wt?!
I guess everyone here or somewhere else now are making a scapegoat out of her ... giving it way more importance and associating them to everything evil On earth.. stupid and outrageous though..

Last edited:

Treesy19

VIP Member
Sure...until one of your kids gets a very severe cut to the hand from playing with it like those twins do. Did not happen to one of my kids but to one of their friends at the age of 4. Had to be rushed to the hospital. It was grim. So many things you can let kids experiment with but a little common sense is sometimes better.
Yep I know two kids who sliced their palms of hands on those metal tape measure. Ouch. As soon as I heard this I made sure mine never get chance to hold them. I honestly never thought of it before to be fair. Maybe FOD hasn’t either tbh.