Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
She could have had the Paris trip booked already and simon the man child might have decided last minute to go to F1 because I think that's his style, fuck it and go. The grandparents have looked after the girls loads, not the first time they've both been away and his sister is usually around too

Reactions: 3

Jumperoo62

ah, i had a few suggestions, but i think it was the last one that was most popular. unfortunately, i'm fiercely competitive, so it was frustrating to miss out again...

posing twins to balance for hobnobs is a precarious art, but "fuck the danger" thinks FODknob "i can't tell 'em apart
I love this one 👏

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
I don’t follow fod, has there been an appearance from st clem on his stories or is he pretending she doesn’t exist?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
No I agree it isn't a big deal in itself, but in the context of MP saying that they decided not to show the girls' faces again it just seems like PR lip service. She made a big point of 'reaching out', asking "how much is too much?" then proclaiming their decision (and by default pointing a finger at those who do sharent) but obviously happy for her family to continue.
I do see your point, but as it’s definitely moved away from that now (and perhaps they’d agreed school age as the cut off at first?🤷🏻‍♀️) and I know my mum is a law unto herself, she posts things of my kids which I ask her not to so might of taken a while for everyone to sing from the same sheet.
I wonder if FOD will be able to manage not showing their faces?!

Libertine

VIP Member
FOD wasn’t putting his #technodancing moves to use at the F1.

He was spinning around like a star struck goon. 🤨

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and yeah, if i try to find MOD's account, i get nothing. looks like the account is genuinely totally gone. probs an attempt to distance herself from the whole MOD facade so she can take a step back and focus on her midwifery career and her gas and air blog, without the risk of the MOD scandal tainting them...

Screenshot_20191201_011513_com.instagram.android.jpg
r

Cariad

VIP Member
Looks like MODs account has completely gone now... doesn’t come up in search like it was earlier ...
However if you use the #clemmie Hooper it comes up with all the recent links to magazine articles about her nom de plume Alice #theres no hiding on the internet

Notaninstahun

I have just checked this as it seems odd, grandmotherpukka hasn’t had the up close on her grid since December last year and her sister (who I found but do not follow) since September of last year. 2018.
I did the same, it looks like it was around that time that they made the decision to stop and shift their focus rather than going down the MOD/FOD & Mutha hood route.

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I might have missed this but going from following 3011 down to 2242 & I believe she's finally unfollowed CT.