Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
So she's got a fringe, is wearing a hat, coat and boots in winter and is in a photo with some friends. I did all these things this morning. I had no idea that made me 'predictable and self adoring'. I thought it was normal.
You’re right it should have read:
‘fringe off, hat on, yet another statement Coat and a boot’ for reference if you are a MOD supporter you need to be aware she has NO fringe, its ‘off’ she’s growing it out. And it’s ‘a boot’ not boots. So she won’t be happy with your interpretation of my words.

And then a separate sentence, because it’s a statement.

You are so predictable and self adoring Clemmie.

Hope that clears things up.

You carry on with your coat and hat and as long as you're not flogging your family and getting a gifted house while you pose on the gram, I’m sure no one will think you predictable and self adoring.
Meanwhile if you have a problem with a post, hit report, or head over to rave and start a Clemmie thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Yel

Chatty Member
To suggest that people like that can just “work hard” and then they too could “deserve” a well deserved break to Abu Dhabi first class is just insulting. You can be a nurse and work all the extra shifts under the sun, make a real difference to many people’s lives and get the best reviews from your boss, but you’ll never afford all that.
This exactly.

People like Alan Sugar and Tom Cruise will go on about if you just work hard enough you will make it. Lies.

They don't want to admit that their millions are mostly down to luck and right place right time, so are convinced it's all down to hard work and anyone can do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m definitely not MOD, but if she’s shut her account and isn’t shilling the kids or the £4K sinks anymore and she wants to go to Paris with her mates, I say let her crack on with it. There are more important things to discuss like how come FOD is talking about how he deserves to do something for himself once in a while when he just got back from Japan. For us mere mortals doing something for ourselves is having a cup of tea and a biscuit without a small child screaming at us!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Nah it was the “when I throw my wife under the bus I always use national express #ad #spon”

• Heart
  • Haha

BeckyTheMaid

What he’s had free must cost an average person an obscene amount. I can’t believe his ad will get that much return? It would be interesting to know.
Imagine seeing this post and being like, 'you know what, fuck it. lets buy a last minute holiday to dubai, it seems so reasonable. and i've been so busy lately, i really deserve some me time'

10/10 realistic.

• Haha

Italy2

Chatty Member
I am a 23 year old girl and used to follow Clemmie before I realised I could never be her in my 30s and it's an realistic dream to achieve. As any young person I would like to figure my life out and be financially, emotionally and mentally mature and stable in your 30s or even older but this whole saga has made me realise that these people don't have their shit together as much as we think they do.

On another note I would be so so mortified if my parents had Instagram profiles so public. I would be extremely embarrassed to have Simon as my dad. He is not cool or funny. He is so silly, immature and dangerous.

I feel so scared for those poor girls because strangers like me who they have never ever even heard of or never will in future have seen every inch of their home. Anyone can search on internet everything about them. 1 million followers on Instagram means 1 million people who know everything about those poor little girls. I know exactly the kitchen that Anya walks in to get her cereal from etc and that's so scary. I really hope those girls stay safe.

Also I know so many young people and teenagers these days who have so many issues because social media shows unrealistic expectations and lifestyles etc that no one can ever accomplish. It makes you feel so inadequate in yourself. I'm not wishing ill but I would be very very surprised if these girls don't have any issues growing up. It's so hard to be a teenager in today's age and having parents like these two doesn't help.

I'm so surprised that they have both left their children and gone away again. There is nothing wrong in going away without kids but after everything that has happened recently, I am sure her kids are hurt and upset or would be at least shaken. In such a difficult and sensitive situation you want your mum. You don't want to wake up with your mum in Paris.

Also who goes on so many holidays a year? Another thing to make people so shit. It's not normal to have such a lavish and extravagant lifestyle. Well you could if you are a celebrity though

Twinkle

Saw this on Twitter. Word 🙌
31EF07CE-DAA4-4457-896E-9754A860C58D.png

I hope the tide is turning.

The trouble is, many influenzas have no discernable talent, skills or knowledge on which to build something of value. So they offer up themselves (and worse, their children) in the mistaken belief that they are somehow fascinating to the rest of us and deserving of “opportunities” that come their way. It’s pitiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It’s all just a bit tragic. Middle aged parents in glitter at festivals #bestlife, selfies for days, pretend hilarious japes and ooopsies all kids have tantrums and lose hair bands and I think this is why i just cleaned them all out and went back to what I like on insta - illustrators, ethical small businesses, interiors , architecture etc. Not wallies being bigger wallies for likes and free peanut butter

We get enough eye rolls at home taking pics of the older kids for ourselves let alone if we wanted to be glittery leopard printed tossers on walls for the gram. Imagine - youth must be cringing hard at this if they ever go near the sidebar of shame
I’m with you, but the interior huns are possibly even more irritating (is that’s even possible?). MOD had just got into the swing of the “reno journey” b*ll*cks they all talk about, so probably hadn’t hit full power, irritating as shit mode, in that arena. However, the interior huns, sweet baby jebus, they spent the first two years pushing everything “grey” and then decided they’d be all “bold” with their interiors and go mustard and pink🤦‍♀️ And oh boy can they beg, just drop a hint about needing new bar stools for their “kitchen reno journey” and hey presto West Elm are obliging. Needing a new sofa to fill this “extension family room reno journey” 💥 sofa.com and Loaf are throwing corner sofas at them like an Australian fast bowler! But the worst thing is they keep proclaiming they are interior designers, when really they’re just stealing the latest Scandinavia trends! 🤢🤢

Lmao aren't most of his followers American's or bots? Can't imagine that him posting about registering to vote will make much difference.
Yeah all his Tennessee ladies will be commenting “oh my, are you gedding to vote for a new president, I loved that Elizabeth one, the one from the Netflix series the Crown, she was such a good presidentess and those doggies 😱 so cute 🥰, just like your sweet doggie FOD. Tell Clemmie we miss her and we’ve got her back 💪
The Chinese when eastern Europe’s bots will be like “so pleases you’re telling everyone to vote, good man you are”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Justmeagain

I've just come across this. The link was posted in the comments on MOD's page. I find this so offensive and upsetting. Why is it ok for POC to post this sort of thing, when it would be a crime in the UK for a white person to post this about POC.

1591820C-E38E-4E1B-A2EE-23C4FEC76390.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
“that feeling when someone’s watching you?” Exposes entire life on social media EVERY FUCKING DAY to a million people - errr no shit voyeuristic arse wipe, isn’t that your dream?

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I just imagine her working up the courage to do it after a couple of bottles of pinot noir in some expensive Parisian bar, all her mama squad telling her she's sooooooo brave and inpsiring
‘Come on Winks! You can do it’
‘Just do it Winksy my love, we are all here for you’

• Haha
  • Heart

Stupidis

Now this looks like a job for M.O.D,
So every one just follow Clemmie,
Cos we need a little controversy,
Cos it feels so empty without M.O.D

Yes she’s back, back again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

CrouchEndTiger

Clemmie is being made into a scapegoat for a lot of things.

She’s an absolute tool, but it’s all gone a bit far.

I do find FOD way more annoying than her though.

I followed a lot of these instamums when I had my first and felt like I needed a bit of insight into motherhood but they annoyed me too much and I met one IRL and found her to be a right dickhead so did what they ask us all to do and ‘clicked unfollow’

I was quite shocked when I read about CB and the pimp thing - I’ve been sick today so decided to indulge in some online time. I followed her for about a day when engaging with all these instamums but she wasn’t my bag. They all aren’t my bag tho. Too much stuff. Too empty as people. Too try hard. A bit tragic for proper grown ups.

• Heart

non binary coat

Chatty Member
A long weekend in a place that violates a multitude of human rights and where flogging is still part of the judicial system. Cheers Si, maybe I’ll consider it for my next holiday
It's not a real holiday for me unless you can almost guarantee the accomodation and infrastructure was built by modern day forced labour.

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Lmao aren't most of his followers American's or bots? Can't imagine that him posting about registering to vote will make much difference.
he's desperate for content to post, and has obvs just seen another bandwagon and taking a running jump. same as a few days back when he randomly posted stories about mental health, which unsurprisingly coincided with international men's day. he's not stupid in the sense that even if he's aware a topic many not specifically resonate with the majority of his followers, it still improves his reputation if he speaks out about relevant major issues, such as voting and mental health, hence why he's always looking out for the next bandwagon to jump on.

in terms of his post, i definitely spied a cheeky glimpse of each of the twins' faces - as predicted, he's slowly but surely re-introducing them to his posts. guaranteed by the weekend, they'll be fully featured in his posts, faces clear for everyone to see, as though nothing ever happened. and marnie and anya will undoubtedly make a comeback shortly after. after all, as has been established, FOD is nothing without his daughters.

in terms of the tape measure though, again FOD's sense of comedy is prioritised above everything else. i know they're supervised - well, vaguely, since slymon is obviously filming - but i am a little concerned for the twins safety. i don't think it's overly appropriate to let three year olds play with that kind of tape measure. sure, they might find it hilarious, but they are made of metal and can give pretty nasty cuts, can trap little fingers etc. obviously, given the point of the post, it's not really going to work if he has to specify this is not a toy, but realistically it just goes to show that he's barely got the twins back to work, and he's already endangering their safety for the sake of like and comments and followers on the gram. and that super close up image of a stanley tape measure - are you sure you didn't miss a few tags slymon? #AD perhaps? or #gifted? admittedly, risking your little girls' fingers would be an odd way to advertise a tape measure, but who can ever predict what FOD is going to do next. his sense of humour is bizarre and safety-wise has no qualms balancing the twins on his shoulders/hands/feet or throwing them metres into the air - the fact that he's chosen to teach them that tools are toys - thus there's every likelihood the twins could easily get their hands on one and play with it unsupervised at some point, thinking it's a game - doesn't surprise me in the slightest. top daddying as always, FOD.

and by FOD, i mean freebie-obsessed dick. or follower-obsessed dick. whichever takes your fancy. both of which are obviously priorities to slymon above his daughters, or he wouldn't be riskng their safety just to cling onto his magic million.

also, that post from yesterday with the twins supposedly climbing the shelves to get at the biscuits - who put the packet of hobnobs on that shelf?! it's so obviously staged, because that single packet of biscuits doesn't go with anything else on the shelf of a very organised cupboard. as we've established the entire bottom shelf is jars of nut butter, the shelf above is jars of curry and pasta sauce. there is absolutely nothing remotely biscuit or snack related on the shelf with the hobnobs - i can make out a bottle of squash and a jar of potentially pasta - it's quite obvious that the biscuits are kept in a totally different part of the kitchen, and have put on a high shelf with the twins being told that if they can reach them, they can have one. i doubt they'd even be anywhere near that cupboard usually, unless they wanted to eat nut butter by the handful straight out the jar - it's a total set up, obviously calculated by slymon as the cupboard is tall enough that the girls would have to climb to reach the biscuits, but also that he could easily get a shot of them without showing their faces. his followers are just so naive that they completely fail to see that this obviously isn't a situation he simply came across when he walked into the kitchen. so sure, he totally just "walked in on them like this" - because he'd moved a packet of biscuits into another cupboard, specifically left the cupboard open so the twins could see them, and then oh, big surprise! my three year old daughters have just climbed right into the biscuit trap i set them! i mean, seriously?! his followers are so naive.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AliceInSugarPuffs

Socialblade says he lost 700+ followers yesterday! Obviously the unbearable smarm isn’t going down so well (who’d have guessed!).

Praying to Father Christmas and Baby Jesus that he drops under 1m by Christmas Day...

• Haha
  • Heart