Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Gone girl back from safari then.

And I’m sure his mate’s wife, she of the “new twins”, is fucking thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

CrouchEndTiger

It’s all just a bit tragic. Middle aged parents in glitter at festivals #bestlife, selfies for days, pretend hilarious japes and ooopsies all kids have tantrums and lose hair bands and I think this is why i just cleaned them all out and went back to what I like on insta - illustrators, ethical small businesses, interiors , architecture etc. Not wallies being bigger wallies for likes and free peanut butter

We get enough eye rolls at home taking pics of the older kids for ourselves let alone if we wanted to be glittery leopard printed tossers on walls for the gram. Imagine - youth must be cringing hard at this if they ever go near the sidebar of shame

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Dinosaurlover2019

The last few pages are going round in circles people. I’m all for tattlecasim but honestly if I have to read the million updates that go on from
Morning to night why can’t others. I came here for MOD and now I’m in a rabbit hole with Mrs Hinch, CT and TFFO. So it’s a lot of reading on a night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HouseRed

it all came together after the age of 35, before that it was renting, a second hand car, Ikea flatpack furniture, H&M clothes and one 2-week vacation per year.
That’s still quite jammy to a vast number of people in this country and beyond 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

Chatty Member
Can I just say that it IS possible to have your life sorted and to be financially well off? I am and so are the majority of our friends and familiy. We all have our own companies or good jobs, we own nice houses and cars, go on multiple vacations or breaks, we can provide our children with all the niceties and still be loving, supportive and well-providing parents. It is not all black and white
I feel a bit lost in the conversation but I think having "your life sorted" definitely isn't black or white. We're all facing issues of one sort or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Kutikuti

So on they day that millions of youngsters marched all around the world to stop climate change, he decided it would be appropriate to post an #ad about him flying to Abu Dhabi to watch cars burn fossil fuels for 3 days and then fly back. With all the flying around they do, I wonder how big their carbon footprint is?

• Heart
  • Haha

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
The last few pages are going round in circles people. I’m all for tattlecasim but honestly if I have to read the million updates that go on from
Morning to night why can’t others. I came here for MOD and now I’m in a rabbit hole with Mrs Hinch, CT and TFFO. So it’s a lot of reading on a night 😂
This is what happened to me and I discovered in one of these rabbit holes that my (previously) favourite family values Instagrammer (Hunters and Heels) was married before and had an affair with a married father of a toddler, under the mother's nose, whilst they all worked together. Absolutely vile.

I was completely taken in by the fakeness. Tattle is such a necessary platform for outing and exposing the truth of these fake Insta influencers.

• Wow

HouseRed

Despite all which annoys me about FOD, I think the one thing I really can’t stand is how firstly he cannot take one ounce of criticism whatsoever and neither can his (bot)fans. I know it’s been said before, but it absolutely boils my blood. I’d honestly respect him so much more if he responded to criticism well or just didn’t engage at all.

I remember once he posted a video about trying to get the girls to have less screen time and videoing everything he was trying to get them to do. I commented that I found it strange to encourage less screen time while using your phone all the while to record it. And oh my god, the backlash I got was so enormous and nasty, including FOD’s snarky reply.

I’m sure I say a lot of dumb things online, but I stand by the point I was making on that one 😂

Reactions: 32

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I think the thing that grates me is his smugness about it all. Financially I am ok now (I am quite old!!) but I vividly remember being a single parent of 3 boys, living in a housing association property on benefits. I will never take currently being ok financially for granted and I will never be smug about it.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I know it’s really boring and they are influencers and don’t give a shit, but I am kind of appalled and revolted at the greed, waste and ignorance of such a trip. To go for such a short trip, as a treat. All that travelling. And then all those cars. Consuming fuel, consuming wealth, consuming the planet. So indulgent. Really tasteless.

• Heart

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Christ on a bike! Is Slymon seriously saying that his 'life doesn't get much better'??? Seriously???

His wife has been mauled and defamed all over the international media. Her reputation, both professionally and personally, has been torn to shreds. And, she is most likely being investigated by her governing body........and 'life doesn't get much better'???

Speechless.

• Haha

Pommes

Chatty Member
Can’t quite believe he is shamelessly #ad - ing away still and what are Etihad thinking?!
I can’t work this one out. Simon has 1m followers which is a good reach for the right product. About 95% of his followers are mothers who, I would suggest, are unlikely to either afford or be interested in trips like this. The return on their investment in his all expenses paid jaunt is likely to be nil.... so, why pick Simon to advertise your service?!

• Heart

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
A long weekend in a place that violates a multitude of human rights and where flogging is still part of the judicial system. Cheers Si, maybe I’ll consider it for my next holiday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just wanted to say the best thing by far with the MOD saga is discovering Tattle. I discovered the whole Insta-mum gang a few years ago due to my business. The BS has astounded me to the point I was questioning myself at points - then I come on here and am reminded I was right all along! Some of the things I’ve seen / heard beg belief.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I feel a bit lost in the conversation but I think having "your life sorted" definitely isn't black or white. We're all facing issues of one sort or another.
With regards to the Hoopers - they are very obviously both from wealthy families. So they were at an advantage from the get go. He’s in a highly paid day job and they earn a fortune from social media and they get god knows how much free stuff ontop. From a financial and materialistic point of view, yes, they are sorted.
But that’s only ever half the story. Look at what’s gone on. She’s obviously got issues, their marriage doesn’t seem particularly solid, they are both gagging for attention and adoration which is why they are obsessed with Instagram etc

Being in a well paid job or having vast amounts of disposable income is not an indicator of someone having “their shit together”

• Heart