MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had twins in 2017 and was directed to them there, sadly one of my twins died at birth at 37 weeks so I unfollowed from there, simply bc it was too painful for me to see twins and especially identical twin girls as mine were. I never really had anything ‘against’ the ODs I found tattle after the whole thing and mainly went on to unfollow a lot of the super salesy Instagrammers I used to like (CT, SM, inpo etc). So the whole thing really changed how I look at Instagram and how it was making me feel (tit) also how you can have so much that others might love to have (ods) and still not be happy. It made me look into my own tit - working on being grateful for all I have rather than jealous I’m not in a girl gang or have 30k followers 😂 xx
I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. I’m jealous I don’t have a girl gang, as I have no friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had twins in 2017 and was directed to them there, sadly one of my twins died at birth at 37 weeks so I unfollowed from there, simply bc it was too painful for me to see twins and especially identical twin girls as mine were. I never really had anything ‘against’ the ODs I found tattle after the whole thing and mainly went on to unfollow a lot of the super salesy Instagrammers I used to like (CT, SM, inpo etc). So the whole thing really changed how I look at Instagram and how it was making me feel (tit) also how you can have so much that others might love to have (ods) and still not be happy. It made me look into my own tit - working on being grateful for all I have rather than jealous I’m not in a girl gang or have 30k followers 😂 xx
I’m sorry about the loss of your daughter. 💕

If LaplandUK stopped gifting to wealthy scroungers their tickets might be more affordable (and more available - nearly completely sold out) to ordinary folk who will appreciate the experience so much more.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 59275
Hi! I’m new here too (via the OD drama) but what a revelation!! Somewhere to vent instead of yelling at my phone (everyone does that right?!) Anyway THIS bloody gifted trip to Lapland UK Binky Felstead posted earlier is the exact bollocks that winds everyone up! She can bloody afford it anyway but still the “gift” word is so tiny it can barely be seen!!! Why not pay her way and maybe send a sick child instead?! Slightly off topic but generally the same point I hope? Don’t want to get KO’d before I’ve got started! 🤭
Omg I am loving this site!! 👍
Boils my blood tbh, one of mine has a lifelong health condition and is in and out of Hosp and we went here a couple of years ago (it cost us a lot!! But since I don’t go out anywhere for myself it was a good sacrifice to see his face when we got there! I feel the pressure to put magic into his life as anything could happen to him we don’t know whether we will get all the Christmases with him - and it was worth it. But seeing bloody Binky (who this is pennies to, had she reached into her own purse) get this for free? Disgusting. She should have insisted tickets got gifted to families of sick and disabled kids imo.

I see some people hashtagging their kids from birth, the kids weren't given a choice but when they become older and perhaps decide they dont want their childhood on display to anyone thats potentially a lot of stuff to go through to remove the hashtags or all the photos which should be their entire right to do so!
I’ve seen that too - I have friends who hashtag their child’s name. Bizarre really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else not follow people because their insta names are annoying? I completely missed out on the tomdickery of DLAM and TMS because when I first saw their accounts I found their @instanames too cringeworthy.

If the SODs lose the daughters they become MO and FO. I really like the idea of the new MoFo brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Does anyone else not follow people because their insta names are annoying? I completely missed out on the tomdickery of DLAM and TMS because when I first saw their accounts I found their @instanames too cringeworthy.

If the SODs lose the daughters they become MO and FO. I really like the idea of the new MoFo brand.
YES. i was actually thinking yesterday that FOD really ought to change his username, given that he's going through a i'm-no-longer-exploiting-my-daughters phase - wonder how long that will last! - and now posting poor attempts at his version of comedy, father_of_daughters just doesn't seem relevant any longer. i'm very much liking the idea of the MoFo brand though! 🤣

Reactions: 12
(Posting again as my details were in the screenshot 🤦🏼‍♀️) I signed up after hearing about the site when it all kicked off with MOD! You have all opened my eyes and I have unfollowed so many ‘mums!’ Anyhow I was just lost on the CT Thread (her lost rings) and subsequently got lost in her Instagram nonsense (It’s been like this for weeks now 🤣) and came across this post... The irony

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
(Posting again as my details were in the screenshot 🤦🏼‍♀️) I signed up after hearing about the site when it all kicked off with MOD! You have all opened my eyes and I have unfollowed so many ‘mums!’ Anyhow I was just lost on the CT Thread (her lost rings) and subsequently got lost in her Instagram nonsense (It’s been like this for weeks now 🤣) and came across this post... The irony
Wow!! Pot to kettle and all that...such double standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
RVKLoves does it with her daughter's name. 🙁🙄
Yes!!! Mere minutes after her birth, and with that ridiculous flat lay!! 🙄
It’s very sad, all for the gram, no respect for her child’s rights, privacy etc... 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes! The WHOLE name too sometimes 😳😳😳
there are literally SO many posts - especially on MOD's account if you go back to around the time the twins were born and earlier - where every post featuring one of the girls is tagged with their full name, particularly the older two. it's all #anyarose #marnieviolet #delilahiris #ottiliepearl - i remember, because i thought it strange that little ottilie was the only daughter not given flower middle name. but there are countless other accounts that do it too, often with the surname included. it's just like they have absolutely no concern for their children's safety. i bet most of these parents have safety controls in place, limiting what their kids can do online, failing to realise that they are the ones placing their children at risk, tagging them in everything, making it clear where they live, where they go to school/nursery etc etc.

Reactions: 10
there are literally SO many posts - especially on MOD's account if you go back to around the time the twins were born and earlier - where every post featuring one of the girls is tagged with their full name, particularly the older two. it's all #anyarose #marnieviolet #delilahiris #ottiliepearl - i remember, because i thought it strange that little ottilie was the only daughter not given flower middle name. but there are countless other accounts that do it too, often with the surname included. it's just like they have absolutely no concern for their children's safety. i bet most of these parents have safety controls in place, limiting what their kids can do online, failing to realise that they are the ones placing their children at risk, tagging them in everything, making it clear where they live, where they go to school/nursery etc etc.
It's farking disgusting as a parent is the supposed protector of their child.

Reactions: 6
I’m so very sorry for the loss of your daughter.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Waiting waiting waiting ⏱😴
I think you’re right that people aren’t unfollowing her as they’re waiting to see her next move. I think MOD is waiting it out as how many people will forget/not get around to unfollowing in the new year? I reckon it’s a tactic to keep her numbers up.

Reactions: 3
What the figures don’t capture is the true number of people who have unfollowed and been replaced by previous non-followers, who heard about Alice-gate elsewhere, and followed MoFo to keep up with the action. There must be loads of those too.

However the ‘new follower minus unfollower‘ balance is still in the negative.

Reactions: 7
Wow! Honestly, I was shocked at how fast my daughter came so I am a little apprehensive. On the other hand it’s a good thing I’m not planning on a hospital birth as we are about half an hour away and I’m not sure we’d make it, especially as we’d have to find someone to have the children first!
Just thought I’d put it out there that my first and second babies were very very quick so I was really worried about my third. My midwife was certain I wouldn’t make it to hospital so kept talking me through what to do if I went into labour at home...
My third was born after I was induced and she was my longest labour. Still very short by some standards but I think around 3 hours all in.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.