MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was 675 the day it broke, peaked at 676 and then started dropping. People have posted the charts on here for reference. She’s certainly never had over 700...
Apologies - I wrote that too quickly, without checking the screenshot - I meant 674k, not 774k. She had obviously lost 1k that day, by the time I saw it.

Reactions: 3
I think most 'normals' won't unfollow her cos we're not making a statement and want to see what she does next.

Reactions: 13
They must be shitting themselves...everyone else is making a start on their Christmas shopping, meanwhile all they can do is sit and wait it out and pray that all the show off GIFTED presents they'd planned on giving the girls will still materialise. They probably don't even remember what it's like to go into a shop and have to pay for things, I mean who would when all you have to do is drop hints on your instagram page and they'll be handed to you for free
Wasn’t it last year that they had an eco-friendly, non-materialistic Christmas and urged their followers to do the same? You know, those of us NOT gifted house renos, holidays galore and all sorts of #supportsmallbusiness tshirts, prints, free milk and wallpaper? How will they chastise us plebs for buying our kids gifts if they *gasp* have to do the same?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know they have been gifted BIG stuff but they always strike me as being in it for cash rather than smaller goods, I mean money in the pocket rather than every bit of tat other influencers accept. I may be wrong. I imagine their children will be fine this Christmas!

Reactions: 6
So don't lynch me, but despite everything, I would miss seeing FOD's posts if he left the gram. Would miss all the funny Tattle responses, commentary and retorts even more!!! Seeing the red ring on his profile... wondering what silly ridiculous thing he might have posted and I mean I do especially enjoy his staged home videos and André because they provide SO MuCH fodder for Tattle don't they? 😆....and oh please we really do need a new techno Wednesday dance story....there MUST be a techno remix of "Alice, Alice? Who the f*** is Alice?" And I know there are definitely T*** suits from fancy dress shops, surely he's already been #gifted several of those by now?
Ps. Don't ask me how I know this
PPS. No, I don't work for a fancy dress shop

Lastly, I'm going to say, he's at least trying to not base his account so much on the twins/kids in these new posts? Realise they're all over his past posts, but it's not a bad thing is it, that's he now seems to be featuring them less? Plus the lack of ads ..is good, is that on purpose do you think surely not all ads and gifts have stopped, I think it's a conscious decision?
Ppps. No I'm not FOd, MOD, friend or family
The main annoyance I have with their accounts is the shady marketing selling advertising

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So don't lynch me, but despite everything, I would miss seeing FOD's posts if he left the gram. Would miss all the funny Tattle responses, commentary and retorts even more!!! Seeing the red ring on his profile... wondering what silly ridiculous thing he might have posted and I mean I do especially enjoy his staged home videos and André because they provide SO MuCH fodder for Tattle don't they? 😆....and oh please we really do need a new techno Wednesday dance story....there MUST be a techno remix of "Alice, Alice? Who the f*** is Alice?" And I know there are definitely T*** suits from fancy dress shops, surely he's already been #gifted several of those by now?
Ps. Don't ask me how I know this
PPS. No, I don't work for a fancy dress shop

Lastly, I'm going to say, he's at least trying to not base his account so much on the twins/kids in these new posts? Realise they're all over his past posts, but it's not a bad thing is it, that's he now seems to be featuring them less? Plus the lack of ads ..is good, is that on purpose do you think surely not all ads and gifts have stopped, I think it's a conscious decision?
Ppps. No I'm not FOd, MOD, friend or family
The main annoyance I have with their accounts is the shady marketing selling advertising
I don't care about the ads as long he completely removes the twins/kids from his posts - let him influence his many followers with whatever he likes or give them their daily laughs if that's what they follow for, as long as he doesn't use his children to do it. Problem is what is FOD if you take the D's away...FO I guess, which is what I think he should do!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time i look on MODs account she has unfollowed more people so not doing herself any favours for a comeback unless people are removing her from their followed list (done it myself so its possible), noticed the count has dropped to 659k, not sure what it was before this?
Oh wow. That is a huge drop from what it was originally.

I do feel sorry for her now. The rise and fall of the OD empire in just a matter of days from her last post on the 5th of November. Like other's have said the timing is really bad- I was expecting a gifted Christmas break.

I'm watching Jon Gosselin's interview with Dr Oz and his struggles to remove his children from the limelight. Although FOD's new posts have limited the twinnies I think it's too much too late.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My eldest is 14 in new year.
I don't think I was even on Facebook until she was 2.
Think Insta started when she was 5 but was a very different place then.
I was 1st of my freinds and family to have kids and lived a distance from them.
I had baby with colic who screamed for 9months I was so tired.
Breastfeeding was hard and had a few lots of mastitis.
Hated feeling bigger.
My influence then was celebs in gossip mags so she had a bugaboo cameleon when they 1st came out and less common, a maxi cosi carseat. Mini micro when they got released and less common.
Clothes I loved designer brands no added sugar and mini Boden was my faves back then.
Online I made freinds via a few online forums and that definatly influenced some overspending.
Looking back I had undiagnosed post natal depression with 1st born.
I don't know how I would have coped as new parent now I imagine I would have racked up some debt.
By time we had 2nd and 3rd everything we brought was 2nd hand from clothes to toys .
We shopped around food and bills just to survive think most families do we make mistakes with 1st but learn.
Remember feeling so lonely as a 1st time mum and the local snooty mum people from antenatal made me feel even more tit.
We had a 4th baby 2018 and I am a different parent to how I was with my 1st and new mum freinds who were 1st time.
I don't feel immune to being influenced I ummed and ahhed over a doona carseat and sleepwear but decided against.
I had some knowledge of prams and carseat as had a few with older 3 and choose wisely.
Latest addition has not cost us much at all.
90% of clothes and toys are 2nd hand
We won't be going mad for Xmas .
I have unfollowed so many that make me feel tit.
I'm fed up buying stuff and having far too much stuff.
Knowing it's all gifted makes me feel less inadequate.
I can totally see how it's the vulnerable that exploited the most so teenagers and people with mental illness can't perhaps reason with Insta life v reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t it last year that they had an eco-friendly, non-materialistic Christmas and urged their followers to do the same? You know, those of us NOT gifted house renos, holidays galore and all sorts of #supportsmallbusiness tshirts, prints, free milk and wallpaper? How will they chastise us plebs for buying our kids gifts if they *gasp* have to do the same?!
The eco friendly Christmas when they flew to New York? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else noticed DLAM has kept her kids out of her most recent posts recently/hidden their faces?
She’s the one that annoys me the most, so entitled.

Reactions: 15
953F289F-B7C6-4A99-B974-5E70475789AA.png

Hi! I’m new here too (via the OD drama) but what a revelation!! Somewhere to vent instead of yelling at my phone (everyone does that right?!) Anyway THIS bloody gifted trip to Lapland UK Binky Felstead posted earlier is the exact bollocks that winds everyone up! She can bloody afford it anyway but still the “gift” word is so tiny it can barely be seen!!! Why not pay her way and maybe send a sick child instead?! Slightly off topic but generally the same point I hope? Don’t want to get KO’d before I’ve got started! 🤭
Omg I am loving this site!! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi. New here. Been reading since the hell broke loose. Thought I’d be intrigued at FOD’s subsequent posts, but just finding them all very boring?

I knew of MOD a while back. I used to live a few roads away from her in London and spoke to her very briefly in the local twin group about twin breastfeeding (I have two year old twins). When I discovered I was having twins, I found both MOD and FOD inspirational. I really panicked about coping with twins, and there they were, living the dream with their’s and making it look so easy and fun, and having them down the road to me made me extra star struck.

However, after having my own, I quickly became bothered about the ‘use’ of their twins. Twins are so often made out to be a gimmick, their individuality isn’t championed by many twin parents when it needs to be, and it’s something I really try to be conscious of with my own.

I’ve been reading tons of you have a problem with the way they (especially FOD) uses the twins, of course, but does anyone here have twins and so does it hit home especially in that way?
I had twins in 2017 and was directed to them there, sadly one of my twins died at birth at 37 weeks so I unfollowed from there, simply bc it was too painful for me to see twins and especially identical twin girls as mine were. I never really had anything ‘against’ the ODs I found tattle after the whole thing and mainly went on to unfollow a lot of the super salesy Instagrammers I used to like (CT, SM, inpo etc). So the whole thing really changed how I look at Instagram and how it was making me feel (tit) also how you can have so much that others might love to have (ods) and still not be happy. It made me look into my own tit - working on being grateful for all I have rather than jealous I’m not in a girl gang or have 30k followers 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think some people just don’t like the idea of having anything that isn’t new and pristine and that can cause huge problems in every aspect of their lives. I have a friend who is very germ phobic and so won’t use the library for either herself or her children.

I love charity shops for a lot of reasons, books, clothes, china etc. When a friend had twins i stepped up my visits to one shop that baskets of baby items for not very much. eBay was around then too, and she ended up selling a lot of what they outgrew there.

Reactions: 9
I had twins in 2017 and was directed to them there, sadly one of my twins died at birth at 37 weeks so I unfollowed from there, simply bc it was too painful for me to see twins and especially identical twin girls as mine were. I never really had anything ‘against’ the ODs I found tattle after the whole thing and mainly went on to unfollow a lot of the super salesy Instagrammers I used to like (CT, SM, inpo etc). So the whole thing really changed how I look at Instagram and how it was making me feel (tit) also how you can have so much that others might love to have (ods) and still not be happy. It made me look into my own tit - working on being grateful for all I have rather than jealous I’m not in a girl gang or have 30k followers 😂 xx
So sorry about your baby xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 59275
Hi! I’m new here too (via the OD drama) but what a revelation!! Somewhere to vent instead of yelling at my phone (everyone does that right?!) Anyway THIS bloody gifted trip to Lapland UK Binky Felstead posted earlier is the exact bollocks that winds everyone up! She can bloody afford it anyway but still the “gift” word is so tiny it can barely be seen!!! Why not pay her way and maybe send a sick child instead?! Slightly off topic but generally the same point I hope? Don’t want to get KO’d before I’ve got started! 🤭
Omg I am loving this site!! 👍
Omg totally!!! She's loaded we all know that, why can't she just buy her tickets and promote the gifted ones or do a competition! Also, seriously Lapland UK are gifting trips now to rich Insta famous??? Why can't they just gift it to families in need? Both at fault here, the giftee AND the gifted....

Reactions: 24
I'm watching Jon Gosselin's interview with Dr Oz and his struggles to remove his children from the limelight. Although FOD's new posts have limited the twinnies I think it's too much too late.
I see some people hashtagging their kids from birth, the kids weren't given a choice but when they become older and perhaps decide they dont want their childhood on display to anyone thats potentially a lot of stuff to go through to remove the hashtags or all the photos which should be their entire right to do so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.